Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Cool man, I just wanted to give my opinion. In fact I was reading somewhere these days, there are more derivatives (outside the three best known) for the word NTR, but I didn't even delve too much, since it confuses more than it helps.
But when people complain, or don't know the difference, I don't care, I let them say what they want, and I'll read other comments. If I start wanting to correct people, it's going to be an endless argument.
So, like I said, I don't care, it doesn't bother me at all.
btw: while you posted, i made 2 edits to my post - which explains a little the terms

Aug 1, 2022
btw: while you posted, i made 2 edits to my post - which explains a little the terms
I totally agree with EDIT2.
And I would add (in incest) where the father has sex with the mother, some call it NTR. I start to laugh, if they didn't have sex, how would the MC exist?
I'm not a fan of NTR, but I think a little differently. As I said in my comment, there are many things that I don't even consider NTR..

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
i can't speak for others, but for myself.
I don't care if there is NTR in a game or not. I also don't judge any player because he loves or hates NTR. Every person has a different taste and/or kink, and that's absolutely fine.
All i want, is that people start to accept that there is not just global NTR. There is netorare, netorase and netori.
These are complete different things.
While netorare (NTR) = some other person has sex with MY LOVEINTEREST and does that without me knowing and/or with intention to take my love interest away from me. (2 complete stranger people fucking is NOT netorare therefore)
netorase = can be cuckolding and/or sharing. It is a WANTED situation where the player either WILLINGLY accepts to look at others while they have sex (cuckolding), or even participates (sharing).
Finally there is netori = player takes someone elses loveinterest away (actually every player having sex with a married neighbor woman got netori content).

EDIT:
So what about a situation where i see 2 complete stranger having sex then?
Easy answer: it's called "situation where stranger having sex" - there is no term for that - why even should there be one?
/edit

But again - whatever a player choices - i am fine with it - i just pled to use the terms correctly and not start to call every situation where you see another man having sex as NTR - not more. This is the definition of these 3 terms netorare, netorase and netori, and i can't accept people just change the meaning of NTR just because they refuse to adapt to the terms. To be honest, i doubt most of the NTR-crying player don't even know that there is a difference. They just parrot whatever they THINK what's NTR and don't even care about the real meaning at all.

EDIT2:
Finally - what about my neighbor married woman, being my love interest, but having sex with her husband? is THAT NTR?
NO - it's a "married neighbor which is my loveinterest having sex with her husband".
It's no NTR as the husband doesnt try to take my love interest away, as he doesn't even know that i and his wife having an affair.
In fact, it's ME trying to take HIS wife away from him -> therefore it's netori for me (NTR for him, yes - as soon as he get's knowledge and see us having sex)

Couldn't get a better definition.

I'll get even deeper than that about Netorare, often is done by the mean of corruption ( by drug or manipulation), jelousy or blackmailing. And i'll even add ( can be applay not only to netorare but also netori) that it became true netorare/netori when the love interest ended up liking that situation. That's why personally i don't like it but i can understand why it got traction ( not that much in reality) and why people like it but please, don't kink shame us for being vanilla and not wanting netorare in DmD. We're a majority not wanting it and it'll not fit the scope of the game. If the game was called something like Corrupt the daugther, why not but it ain't the case.

EDIT : I like netori tho, it's kinda the same i know but on the other part of the fence. It's just if it's the MC doing the stealing, i'm fine with it but i don't like been stolen, if that make sense

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
EDIT2:
Finally - what about my neighbor married woman, being my love interest, but having sex with her husband? is THAT NTR?
NO - it's a "married neighbor which is my loveinterest having sex with her husband".
It's no NTR as the husband doesnt try to take my love interest away, as he doesn't even know that i and his wife having an affair.
In fact, it's ME trying to take HIS wife away from him -> therefore it's netori for me (NTR for him, yes - as soon as he get's knowledge and see us having sex)
well for some li (mother, next door woman, other ~40+ femmes) having sex with their hubbies is ntr or even if they had sex before mc got interested on them, so by their minds mommy having sex with daddy which led to birth of son is ntr.

those above would want those women to be experienced virgins, in mother's case not possible (*ignores bible*). retroactive ntr sux.

Reactions: Hyperserver

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
well for some li (mother, next door woman, other ~40+ femmes) having sex with their hubbies is ntr or even if they had sex before mc got interested on them, so by their minds mommy having sex with daddy which led to birth of son is ntr.

those above would want those women to be experienced virgins, in mother's case not possible (*ignores bible*). retroactive ntr sux.
but still, no matter how some see ntr: netorare (NTR) is literally translated as "Taking away by sleeping with" - you can't take something away what isn't there. So everytime you see sex with a stranger women or any women which are not in a relation with you, it can't never be NTR by primary definition. They think all women are not allowed to have sex anymore, just in case they could be future love interests.
I just wonder how they survive every day in real life. I wonder how many virgins they had in their life. Reminding them that every non-virgin had sex before and they got NTRd (by their definition) - must be a hard life for them.

But we REALLY should stop this NTR talk - or the thread will be cleaned up again

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
There was a comment here talking about the Patreon answer for this game, but I couldn't find it. I'm talking to a developer, he's starting to face these same issues, so I wanted to show him this comment. Would anyone know where it is, or who wrote it?
you mean this post?

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
No, no, it was from this week I think. It was what Patreon had replied to or mentioned or something. He talked about incest, which was in the very name of the game, and he talked about the patches that some developers make. Maybe it was deleted, or I didn't find it at all.
ah - i remember that post - it has been deleted as it was nonsense what he wrote anyways. The only true thing he talked about was, that patreon doesn't tolerate incest and delete accounts once they find out (that's what happened to MrDots for example)

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

What’s Your Fantasy? - SL News

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

After several weeks since the last update of Sunshine Love concluded, we’re back to working on the very next update!

With Dating My Daughter wrapping up very soon, it will allow us to give our full attention to SL going into the new year.

We have also decided to release two Sunshine Love updates back-to-back before we look to conclude the DMD story with our final update (not including revision updates) which we hope to put out just before Christmas Eve.

For those of you who have played the most recent SL update, you’ll remember that we left our main characters with a shocking discovery, one that might harm their hopes and plans for the hotel for the rest of the summer.

How will they react? Who will they blame? How is your Sis taking the news?

Going by todays preview images, she may not have taken things as badly as one would have expected her to.

Or is she just needing some special love from you, her big brother, in order to help her cope?

Find out how this storyline proceeds (as well as other girls’ paths) during our very next update.
We will confirm the release date when we put up our preview post next weekend.

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Have a great day,
Mrdots

prev1.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
email from MrDots (parts relating DMD):

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone! ....
We have also decided to release two Sunshine Love updates back-to-back before we look to conclude our other game (not including revision updates) just before Christmas Eve.....
Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, enjoy the rest of your weekend! Have a great day,

Mrdots

(Note: this is just in case someone wonders when the next (last) DMD update will be)

Reactions: JennaJJ

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018

What’s Your Fantasy? - SL News

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

After several weeks since the last update of Sunshine Love concluded, we’re back to working on the very next update!

With Dating My Daughter wrapping up very soon, it will allow us to give our full attention to SL going into the new year.

We have also decided to release two Sunshine Love updates back-to-back before we look to conclude the DMD story with our final update (not including revision updates) which we hope to put out just before Christmas Eve.

For those of you who have played the most recent SL update, you’ll remember that we left our main characters with a shocking discovery, one that might harm their hopes and plans for the hotel for the rest of the summer.

How will they react? Who will they blame? How is your Sis taking the news?

Going by todays preview images, she may not have taken things as badly as one would have expected her to.

Or is she just needing some special love from you, her big brother, in order to help her cope?

Find out how this storyline proceeds (as well as other girls’ paths) during our very next update.
We will confirm the release date when we put up our preview post next weekend.

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Have a great day,
Mrdots

View attachment 1984810
this could be taken as game cross-promotion which is forbidden by F95.

Reactions: oaiki

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Walkthrough Mod / Cheat Mods / Scene Gallery (v0.35)
This is my Walkthrough Mod and Cheat Mods for Chap 3 and what it currently available for Chap 4.
I will continue to update Chap 4 as it gets released and will go back later to do some work for Chaps 1 & 2 but they are low priority right now and you'd be better off just using Lain's Mods for now.

The purpose of these mods, at least for Chap 3 on up, is to give the ability to do the Georgina & Jennifer Paths together while incorporating as much of the D solo/Elena/Jennifer/Georgina only paths into an Elena/Jennifer/Georgina Path while also fixing any missed grammar errors and small overlooked bugs. These mods will be based on Lains's Mods for the Walkthrough + Scene Gallery for Chap 1 & 2 and just the Scene Gallery for Chap 3 on up (less work for me and avoiding re-inventing the wheel).

Starting with v0.33.1 I am doing the Scene Gallery myself based on Lain's Scene Gallery mod.

Changes for Chap 1:
Coming Later

Changes for Chap 2:
Coming Later

Directions:
Extract in the same folder where DMD.CH3.exe for Chap 3 or DMD.CH4.exe for Chap 4, say YES if asked to overwrite files.

MEGA folder:
Mega
Since you say this is not only a walkthrough mod but also a cheat mod, i hoped to find a cheat that would allow me to get both the "influencer" role as also the "working with Koko" role and make a save on each because the WT is not clear as to what to expect from each in the future updates. It just says that working with Koko offers a "better ending" but since in order to get "working with Koko" you must be on Dee only path and have no relation with another girl, that for me does not look like a better ending. I always ignored the Dee only route and am not interested in such an ending..

Since i can not see a cheat to play both routes i must go back and replay the game changing the relations for each, but how is this a cheat mod if i must do that as if there was no cheat ? At least , in the gallery i can see all possible sex combinations at the end of 0.35 update, even if i have no cheat to play all of them one after another..

I can also not see a way "to do the Georgina & Jennifer Paths together" as you say. These 2 paths still exclude each other. If i enable both i lose the dialogue between Dee and Georgina at home before going to the party. That only happens if i set Jennifer on no.

And also , no matter what answers i give the total score remains 500 , doesn't go over or under so even if i would repeat the whole with only Dee and all other girls off, i doubt i could get the "working with Koko" role since the score does not go up.. I didn't try it, since as i said, i am not interested in a Dee only ending but it's strange that it remains at 500 no matter what i chose..

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
A lot in one update. Rachel getting rid of Trya was very 1980's sitcom, but it worked.
I hope Ruby makes an appearance in the next update, with sex option.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
A lot in one update. Rachel getting rid of Trya was very 1980's sitcom, but it worked.
I hope Ruby makes an appearance in the next update, with sex option.
Sadly I think our only shot at Ruby was if they had killed the Martin story line with Chptr 3

Can only render so many scenes.

If we are lucky she might show up in the pseudo-deleted scenes they will have

Reactions: CircaAD and RustyV

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
email from MrDots (parts relating DMD):

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone! ....
We have also decided to release two Sunshine Love updates back-to-back before we look to conclude our other game (not including revision updates) just before Christmas Eve.....
Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, enjoy the rest of your weekend! Have a great day,

Mrdots

(Note: this is just in case someone wonders when the next (last) DMD update will be)
Do you know why they are skipping a DMD update and do 2 in a row for SL?

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes