cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this could be taken as game cross-promotion which is forbidden by F95.
well this thread has many posts about melody and sl and melody has tons of posts about this and sl and sl has tons of posts on mel and dmd.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Since you say this is not only a walkthrough mod but also a cheat mod, i hoped to find a cheat that would allow me to get both the "influencer" role as also the "working with Koko" role and make a save on each because the WT is not clear as to what to expect from each in the future updates. It just says that working with Koko offers a "better ending" but since in order to get "working with Koko" you must be on Dee only path and have no relation with another girl, that for me does not look like a better ending. I always ignored the Dee only route and am not interested in such an ending..
The game's not over and I assumed you missed my post where I said that the game code does no variables during those choices so there was nothing to do right now. Maybe in the last 2 updates they may change that choice and then I'll have to do a cheat mod for that. That or it may be a part of the Chap 4 revamp.

I can also not see a way "to do the Georgina & Jennifer Paths together" as you say. These 2 paths still exclude each other. If i enable both i lose the dialogue between Dee and Georgina at home before going to the party. That only happens if i set Jennifer on no.
IF you had played the game using my mod since Chap 3 then you would have been on the Jennifer + Georgina Path the entire time of Chap 3 + 4.
Also, as I had put in a notice in the very beginning of this update that for the Day 39 Evening Part, you will need to pick either Jennifer or Georgina until I let you know when you can re-enable both. Of which if you use the dev's own game modifier that is that icon on the top right where I've changed it so that you can choose both Jennifer + Georgina instead of one or the other for those who did come to my mod during Chap 4. Right now it doesn't make sense to waste my time modding this part of the game to be able to see all the dialogue due to the dev's plan to go back over Chap 4 and revamp parts of it so I am only modding what really needs to be done until then.

And also , no matter what answers i give the total score remains 500 , doesn't go over or under so even if i would repeat the whole with only Dee and all other girls off, i doubt i could get the "working with Koko" role since the score does not go up.. I didn't try it, since as i said, i am not interested in a Dee only ending but it's strange that it remains at 500 no matter what i chose..
As stated above and from a previous post of mine, there is nothing right now in the game code for that. They either changed their mind during the coding of the game but left it in the storyline or are waiting to make it a part of the later Chap 4 revamp.

I hope that clarifies everything.

Reactions: CircaAD and mizilic

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Do you know why they are skipping a DMD update and do 2 in a row for SL?
too hold on to the DMD subscribers as long as possible
there are several reason - the most important 3 are:
1.) it's the final update and the game should be completely done then. So one month more to do it "right".
2.) MrDots thought the final of DMD would be good to serve as christmas present
3.) Worldcup will take part during that time and MrDots and Hearsz will be all over the place (watching).
Wow.
5 months till the next update of DMD at the end December.
Got to keep those monthly subs rolling in one way or another.
"milking people" is an invalid call - as MrDots announced the swap right away and every supporter is free to unsubscribe and re-subscribe again.
But of course it has to be YOU calling that. I already wondered what took you so long to start.

Reactions: notBatman747

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
there are several reason - the most important 3 are:
1.) it's the final update and the game should be completely done then. So one month more to do it "right".
2.) MrDots thought the final of DMD would be good to serve as christmas present
3.) Worldcup will take part during that time and MrDots and Hearsz will be all over the place (watching).
When you say more time, you mean they will spend more time than they usually do per update? That means more content than a usual update correct?

I know the last update will primarily be for d only path but will there be any other path being featured? (Even if minor)

you mention they got an idea for the 4th game already? (Or I read it from somewhere if you didn’t say it) is there any info you can share about its content?

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
When you say more time, you mean they will spend more time than they usually do per update? That means more content than a usual update correct?
No - as there are still 2 updates for SL during that time. They swap between scenes of DMD and SL back and forth. Still DMD will be ready for testing earlier and there will be time to get rid of issues. Also there's more time to flesh out the final scenes even more instead of rushing them. Don't know if this also leads to more content.
I know the last update will primarily be for d only path but will there be any other path being featured? (Even if minor)
AL paths will feature in the next update (except sharing, as that path is already closed).
you mention they got an idea for the 4th game already? (Or I read it from somewhere if you didn’t say it) is there any info you can share about its content?
I could, but i am not allowed to.
All i can say is that's not the usual "landlord/highschool" setting, and also that it likely will be again (patched) incest.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The game's not over and I assumed you missed my post where I said that the game code does no variables during those choices so there was nothing to do right now. Maybe in the last 2 updates they may change that choice and then I'll have to do a cheat mod for that. That or it may be a part of the Chap 4 revamp.

IF you had played the game using my mod since Chap 3 then you would have been on the Jennifer + Georgina Path the entire time of Chap 3 + 4.
Also, as I had put in a notice in the very beginning of this update that for the Day 39 Evening Part, you will need to pick either Jennifer or Georgina until I let you know when you can re-enable both. Of which if you use the dev's own game modifier that is that icon on the top right where I've changed it so that you can choose both Jennifer + Georgina instead of one or the other for those who did come to my mod during Chap 4. Right now it doesn't make sense to waste my time modding this part of the game to be able to see all the dialogue due to the dev's plan to go back over Chap 4 and revamp parts of it so I am only modding what really needs to be done until then.

As stated above and from a previous post of mine, there is nothing right now in the game code for that. They either changed their mind during the coding of the game but left it in the storyline or are waiting to make it a part of the later Chap 4 revamp.

I hope that clarifies everything.
Yes, I understand, thanks.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

401Grem

May 14, 2017
So DMD wont finish until 2023
Oh yes the main story will wrap up by xmas but stay subscribed for the extra special super duper extras update sometime in the next year.
Its even worse than I predicted back in January:
#46,176
That subscriber cash is sure hard to let go isn't it
You seam obsessed with it.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
So this game will be completed before 2023?
But not really...
It will be on indefinite update status as DLCs will continue forever....

Reactions: hawk784563

Knoop41

Jul 9, 2019
Explored a little and the brunette and daughter are cute. Are there more games like this, apartment #69 people could recommend?
First I'll wade through this game though; lots of content!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Explored a little and the brunette and daughter are cute. Are there more games like this, apartment #69 people could recommend?
First I'll wade through this game though; lots of content!
well this team has 2 other games melody and sunshine love, next i'd recommend posting on recommendations and ask tips to games you like or use advanced search and check tags you like and hit search.

Guys, is there any Android port released with gallary unlocked mod ? Please do share
cheats could work in android version.

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
wow, so many shit posting. what a bunch of ingrates. why do you continue to coming back if the story is "so bad" and he's just "milking" you for cash? i guess you all just love to have something to comlplain about. never happy with your lives? either quit bitching about it and just wait, or quit coming back. the story is really good compared to all the shitty games out there, sandbox, extreme silly harem, cuck ntr crap stories. people just cant be happy with decent stories, so sad. no wonder some devs don't want to post their material here....

Knoop41

Jul 9, 2019
well this team has 2 other games melody and sunshine love, next i'd recommend posting on recommendations and ask tips to games you like or use advanced search and check tags you like and hit search.
Found it. Thanks for your help!

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
started with chapter 1 (mac version)
played a bit, made some progress. now that i continue the game trows some errors before starting up, after after a couple of errors it finally launch. it has my save file, but the progress in game is 0/0 friendship/love... and i'm not sure if this will affect the game.
is there a point to proceed? if the later checks fails because of that i will probably miss half the scenes?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
started with chapter 1 (mac version)
played a bit, made some progress. now that i continue the game trows some errors before starting up, after after a couple of errors it finally launch. it has my save file, but the progress in game is 0/0 friendship/love... and i'm not sure if this will affect the game.
is there a point to proceed? if the later checks fails because of that i will probably miss half the scenes?
from what host did you dl aka are you sure that you got whole packet (i'd recommend using jdownloader to dl ch1 etc)? intel or m1 mac (ch1-3 was made when intel mac was in use and ch1-2 were "couple" versions ago and ch3 started same)? with what did you extract game? 7zip recommended.

you can try playing windows version with renpysdk for mac if rest fail.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes