DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
they did wrong to not create the corruption path from start, they did have it in plans,
I suspect people complained and wanted a harem vanilla game instead. and the dev fucked up, by listened to them.
now they try to fix it in chapter 3 and it feels a bit odd.
Basically this and it was why I got bored at end of chapter one when they put in another artificial block to slow story even further down instead of moving it forward. Now it does make no sense anymore.

It is same reason why I hold of playing their new game. The setup between dad, MC, half sis and Mother with cousin is quite interesting and has so much potential. The overkill of filler and fluff as the father of the cook, the BF that is his fathers lackey, the GF that is just an extension of dad and unneeded hostile takeover and way too many characters you know everything will be more or less stalled on those relations though until those are solved, even if Bro-Sis could have slept with eachother in first episode and it would have made all the sense in the world. You know in advance nothing really interesting will happen in those storylines. It will not be changed though just for me since many people will like that, still it is a pity in my eyes. Others will be happy about it.

Reactions: baka

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Hell look at my sig's i would love to have a full on harem option but it isnt there. im fine with the options we are given however too bad so many others keep going on about them. they just need to let the devs do what they do and create a good game for us and so far they have done a great job trying to provide as many options as they have yet people still complain. oh well cant please everyone. the only way i would stop playing is if it went full on mmf or beasty without a choice but they are giving us the opt out yet people still carry on.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
George Lucas came up with a nine part draft for Star Wars. He didn't put all of his ideas into just one movie. He spread them out.
Yeah he put all the good ideas in ep 4, 5, 6 and the crappy ones in the other episodes :D Even tho he's not responsible for 7, 8, 9.
You can go on with your conversation I just needed to troll Star Wars :D

Reactions: mofonistik

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Some people come here looking for games with deep and detailed stories and they don't care if the sex comes slowly to the game. As long as the story and build up are good.

Other people come here for: "Man: Excuse me, are you my long lost daughter?
Girl: YES!!!
Girl: FUCK ME DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!
Girl: Make me your WHORE!!!!!!"
A story is not really needed at all, just a few simple details about the characters. All that you need is an occasional line of dialogue that leads you to the next fuck fest.

This story is not for people who want the second option, because as seen, it took a very long time for F to get lucky with D. Because this game is story based, and heavily dependent on following a slow, but steady progression of the characters and the story, just the way that a lot of people like it.

Last edited:

jojo1241

Apr 4, 2018
Hey friends i have a little request can someone put the
Lain's Walkthough & Improvements Mod for the chapters 1-2-3 for android pls
With the gallery ;)

Thx and have a nice day ;)

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
And, o
You can name D, that's why we all call her D, because she doesn't have a NPC default name, thus she is not a non-player character.

We make lot's of choices from D's perspective. Just in this latest update we made a decision with Margo in the park. I'm sure we'll make choices when she is alone at the competition too, in fact her going to that competition by herself shows she is indeed one of the games protagonists.

D and F are both the protagonists. We make choices for both of them, we see things from both perspectives, both of them are named by the player, both of them move the story forward. Being a protagonist doesn't mean they have equal content, or have equal choices.

This game is mostly from F's perspective (for male player immersion reasons), but the game is about D. She is the one who is gaining a career, making choices and growing as a character. Just like how Melody was about Melody, or Haley's Story is about Haley.
On top of that, D has the bigger character arc than F by far, which is why she is as much of a protagonist as F is in my eye.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
There are people here who work with MrDots and there are posts from them stating that he still planned on including beastiality, but that they were trying to talk him out of it. Jeff Steel was the one who discussed it on several occasions.
bestiality and mmf were both in the original sexual kinks l on Patreon Way back when. So this was MDots ideas before Hearsz, Gaetano, or I came in board.

As for bbc, Elena hunted at this in chapter 1 when taking about Jennifer’s mother’s dildo; and then the comment path when D is in Martin’s office added to that.

Aa for expectations of different fans:
- I understand that many (maybe most) fans either want at D only path or a F sleeps around path but D does not. I also understand that any ”other male” path has a viscerally negative emotional effect for them.
- On the other hand, many feel an unfairness off locking D down to only F when he has been playing the field. On top of that, some do not see a difference between D enjoying F’s pleasure with other women, and F enjoying D’s possible pleasure with another man. (Some way that is humiliating to the male character and criticize it, but don’t say the same in defense of D when F sleeps with others). ... (Then again not everyone has bought into the idea of compersion).

At this point, DMD has become the longest adult VN out there (unless I missed something), and I think the size of it allows for the three-prong approach to the story (fidelity - F player - sharing).

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Unfortunately it appears as there is no D sharing path that allows D to have a go at all her potential sex partners in the same path.
The sharing path seem to be developing mutually excluding branches, D chooses Martin, looses Ryan and Margo, choose Olivia loose both Martin and Margo, choose Margo lose Martin and Olivia.
It would be nice to have a D sharing path that lets D have as many sex partner options as does F.
D may every well become the plot moving character as the VN progresses into Chapter 4.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Unfortunately it appears as there is no D sharing path that allows D to have a go at all her potential sex partners in the same path.
The sharing path seem to be developing mutually excluding branches, D chooses Martin, looses Ryan and Margo, choose Olivia loose both Martin and Margo, choose Margo lose Martin and Olivia.
It would be nice to have a D sharing path that lets D have as many sex partner options as does F.
Guess we're seeing the same thing - I, too, am a bit disappointed and would be interested to see the options open up over time.

But then, it would truly be swapping/swinging and perhaps that may not fit the style of "sharing" which MrDots' team has been promoting thus far?

Reactions: Lex Liber

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
At this point, DMD has become the longest adult VN out there (unless I missed something), and I think the size of it allows for the three-prong approach to the story (fidelity - F player - sharing).
You are not wrong.There is older games but they all are sandbox-Something Unlimited,Superpowered and Glassix.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
D may every well become the plot moving character as the VN progresses into Chapter 4.
I suspect part of this is due to time constraints, unless D is suddenly going to be having sex with a different guy every day.
I guess I will be going with Olivia / Graham then, if only one path can be chosen.
I like Olivia more than Margo, and I don't really like Ryan anyway.
I was a bit disappointed that the Margo / Ryan path is progressing faster (but it appears on the Olivia / Graham path something may happen after the completion)
I feel that swinging / swapping with Olivia / Graham is the safer path for D to explore her sexuality without being confused by feelings, plus I think Olivia actually cares for them more. I think this option also has more long term possibilities.

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
Sadly, once again the same mistake by Mr Dots.
In the first chapter, Martin fucks his boss and his dick is as big as MC's dick.
Now in his dream with D, his dick is average.
Why ? Always the same thing : Little dick fans who cry "F dick is too big, blah blah blah."
Consequences ? Mr Dots listening those baby cries and Melody MC little dick, SL MC little dick, Martin's dick size reduced when it goes interesting.
Seriously, little dicks morons you suck ! Mr Dots, stop listening them.

• Haha
Reactions: zehyr and baka
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes