BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
Sadly, once again the same mistake by Mr Dots.
In the first chapter, Martin fucks his boss and his dick is as big as MC's dick.
Now in his dream with D, his dick is average.
Why ? Always the same thing : Little dick fans who cry "F dick is too big, blah blah blah."
Consequences ? Mr Dots listening those baby cries and Melody MC little dick, SL MC little dick, Martin's dick size reduced when it goes interesting.
Seriously, little dicks morons you suck ! Mr Dots, stop listening them.
Maybe you should stop spending so much time staring at dicks.
I have no idea what you're talking about.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Don't know if MrDots is on here or how to contact them but I think there are two problems with the latest release:

1) If you look at "day_39_00.rpy" in the "game" folder (can't recall if it's already visible in the standard download or if you have to unren the *.rpa files and decompile the *.rpyc files) we have:

Line 6111: if v_day34_margo_threesome:

As it stands if you're on the Margo path (had the threesome on Day 34) and the daughter interacts with her in the park but doesn't accept her party invite (foursome option) after the MC has sex with the daughter at the apartment later the discussion switches to assume you they accepted the invite & went to the party.

I believe this should be:

Line 6111: if v_day39_margo_party:

The Margo threesome option remains set and no mention of the party aftewards.

2) The walkthrough correctly states that if you're on the Elena or Jennifer paths one of them will call you after Georgina visits the daughter in her hotel room. It also states that additional scenes are planned for Elena+Jennifer, Olivia and Margo in a later release and only the Elena or Jennifer ones are currently implemented. If you're on any of the additional paths it's probably best to save after the MC says "Bye Georgina" when she's outside the daughter's hotel room as the next jump is to "label lb_day40_call_girls:" if the Elena or Jennifer options are set as the calls happen before the scene where the judge tries his luck with the daughter. This is probably where the check for the Elena+Jennifer, Olivia and Margo options takes place in a later release.

The problem is that currently the Elena option being set (v_day28_elena_threesome) overrides any of the others as at the end of her call it jumps straight to the judge scene. If the Jennifer option only is set (v_day0_jennifer_reject == False) then it bypasses the Elena call. I don't know if this was intentional because if your were a gigolo and were also on the other three paths you'd never see their calls if they were implemented currently.

If you were acting the gigolo the only the combinations of MC + daughter/Georgina/Cassandra + 1 of Elena/Jennifer/Elena+Jennifer/Olivia/Margo would work.

Edit: From a post below it looks like You are one of the writers for DMD Jeff Steel - thought I'd bring this to your attention to comment/pass on

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
good update as usual, only bad thing is that needs to replay it after next version comes.

d's roommate ruby could been melody's sister (if she had one) and boat captain could been from sunshine love mc's and his sister's daddy.

Lex Liber

Jul 18, 2020
Aa for expectations of different fans:
- I understand that many (maybe most) fans either want at D only path or a F sleeps around path but D does not. I also understand that any ”other male” path has a viscerally negative emotional effect for them.
- On the other hand, many feel an unfairness off locking D down to only F when he has been playing the field. On top of that, some do not see a difference between D enjoying F’s pleasure with other women, and F enjoying D’s possible pleasure with another man. (Some way that is humiliating to the male character and criticize it, but don’t say the same in defense of D when F sleeps with others). ... (Then again not everyone has bought into the idea of compersion).

At this point, DMD has become the longest adult VN out there (unless I missed something), and I think the size of it allows for the three-prong approach to the story (fidelity - F player - sharing).
A few words in defense of the position of men. There are at least three aspects of relationship perception: biological, emotional, and social.

Models A (man --> many women) and B (woman --> one man) are biologically determined, since a woman must carry a child for a long time, and a man must only take care of his child (give resources through his "wife"). It's just necessary for the survival of the offspring. Therefore, a woman who has many men risks losing them all, and most importantly, her chosen one, who may simply refuse to support her in case of infidelity (if he knows that she gives her resources for someone else's child, not his own). But the purely biological task of a man is to impregnate as many women as possible (without considering the moral aspect). This makes the species more likely to survive.
But... a man, in case of loyalty to each other, can decide to give HER ALL his resources. And he will also be right, dramatically increasing the chances for HER (and offspring). This leads us to the next problem of emotional choice.

Emotionally, there are people who want to see a partner's loyalty and love in the plot, there are those who only want deviations, there are those who do not care. I would choose the model of free decisions make by characters, when decisions about fidelity - infidelity are made based on your special attitude towards your partner (F<->D). I like deviations but those are not main prize in story for me. Those only patterns on the main path. I personally also hope to see in the novel the story in its best, most sublime version - when the standard patterns of behavior in relationships were transformed to the patterns are based on a unique biological, sensual and emotional attraction specifically to your chosen partner, and on something else, perhaps some kind of magical predestination from above. It may sound like a fairy tale, but romantic players, including myself, believe that, even if unique, such stories can happen in real life. People like me, through all the troubles , obstacles and temptations, want this so hard.

And socially these days, strict loyalty or sharing of partners does not have much of an obstacle, except for criticism like / dislike. This is some influence even to the biological and emotional factors noted above. More variety of possibilities are available here now.
And that also makes sense: the story has a wide field of decisions for the developers, and for the characters and for the players.
And this uncertainty is one of the factors that excite the hearts of the players: how will this wonderful story end? Will it be a happy ending for this beautiful couple, or a fall into the ordinary (all whores will die in old age unhappy, counting a penny on the account and without vivid memories), either a bright tragic outcome (when the world kills lovers, but they will forever remain wonderful heroes of a fairytale dream about happiness).

So, despite the understanding, and maybe even a feeling of the masculine position of the owner, I do not want the story to become a story about how the male dominant got his own and put another prize of the paternalistic society on his shelf and everyone calmed down and went to play tetris ... Not. I want the story of F and D to be a deep and powerful story of the unique coincidence of two people who are inevitably drawn to each other. It seems to me that the DMD team is capable of this.

At the same time, I personally cannot, and even more so I do not want to somehow influence the development of the story creating by MrDots and the team. This is a kind of perception of the game from the point of view of fate: it will be what it is predetermined to be from above, and then how much we value this diamond will continue.
Personally, I want the story to be exciting, deep, and amaze us, the players, and always stay with us, in our hearts (this is already in chapters 1-3 for me). But I shouldn't want any particular move, lest I destroy the magic of this spontaneous miracle with rational explanations. Dots and the team do this for us. We can only hope and see what they do, and can only want they did with the game, with the characters and with us.

Therefore, it is not necessary to block only opportunities for D. Indeed, the value of the game is not only in direct ramifications of the plot, the value is even more in that it will excite the players and pushes them to look at the real world and their actions in it. This core essense of the plot. Without conflicts that touch and can both strengthen or destroy characters, there is no development. We only hope that they are so strong and in love that they will win this quest. [And we will have the possibility to choose appropriate path for this]. And for players in real life, the great value is that the choice of the path for the characters can be very catchy and impressive for them. So far, the story is good in my opinion. Personally, I hope the DMD team wants to make a deep drama that might even become a great book later (I would buy it). We are watching you DMD))

By the way, I really enjoyed the meeting with Rachel in Chapter 3 and the subsequent F&D dialogues in the cafe, it was strong and in line with my understanding of the depth of the story.

Again, this is all my personal opinion.

NB. And again - I want deviations too, but exactly as the individual patterns of each personality in the F-D pair unity. Not as "formal must be in the genre" factors, but as something that reinforces both the characters and the tension of the story. In this way, personality-integrated deviations can be even more interesting and exciting. Not formal, "must be in the way of X". And the game was named "DMD", nor "D and Girls" neither "D sexual adventures with all Guys".

Last edited:

Lex Liber

Jul 18, 2020
Unfortunately it appears as there is no D sharing path that allows D to have a go at all her potential sex partners in the same path...
For this game it has no sense to formally give D all possibilities to flirt as F has, imho. Because such behavior will destroy the relationships F-D shortly or made they unbelievable (not real). Maybe cheating or sharing someone are more real for character, but not villingly to fuck all the list on the same path.

But... If thinking that D will be just so dumb at all, maybe such line can exist...It would be a very sad ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: mofonistik

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I say:
- focus on the path you want to play, give feedback on "your" fetish
- leave alone paths you "don't" want to play, let people that "plays" those paths give feedback

I like corruption games, and of course the sharing path is of interest for me,
the "F" fucking around is not for me, so I leave it alone, I let you guys that enjoy harem and F fucking all girls do the feedback since its "your" path.

but why the fuck do u keep involving yourself in paths you dont play?
this game is made for a lot of people not just your own taste and needs.
if you dont like a path, skip it, its not harder than that. stop saying what others like or not, if a path is needed or not. theres always people that want to play those paths, even if you dont like it.

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
This has been said before, but after having played the latest release, Wauw!
Applause to Jeff Steel and the rest of the writers. The way they were able to capture D's emotions and frustrations in this release was simply put, perfect.
Love to see where the story takes off from here.

Akabur might have kickstarted this industri, but MrDots team sure have elevated it since (y)

Xiphais

Feb 14, 2018
Some are just bothered knowing that Dee would be interested in sharing even in the different route lets players view them differently. Also producing such content like sharing/cuck/ntr stuff costs time which leads to missing on more solo or harem content.
There are tons of games with sharing/ntr path which is most of the time avoidable. Still, those who are not fan of sharing/ntr stuff tend to avoid those games even if it's avoidable.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Sadly, once again the same mistake by Mr Dots.
In the first chapter, Martin fucks his boss and his dick is as big as MC's dick.
Now in his dream with D, his dick is average.
Why ? Always the same thing : Little dick fans who cry "F dick is too big, blah blah blah."
Consequences ? Mr Dots listening those baby cries and Melody MC little dick, SL MC little dick, Martin's dick size reduced when it goes interesting.
Seriously, little dicks morons you suck ! Mr Dots, stop listening them.
If Martin's wang size is smaller in the last up (personally didn't look that hard but it seems you did) that may be chalked up to the graphic image rendering process more than a deliberate attempt on the part of the team.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Next update, for sure. ;)
Casandra seems to be ready to go after D.
The question is will D let her if F isn't involved? D has no past sexual history with Casandra unlike with Elena, Margo, Olivia, or Georgina (D seems to be a lesbian slut). If D has some kind of sexual event with Casandra without a lengthy discussion with F it would be a first. This could reflect how D is maturing and becoming the primary character in DMD.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The question is will D let her if F isn't involved? D has no past sexual history with Casandra unlike with Elena, Margo, Olivia, or Georgina (D seems to be a lesbian slut). If D has some kind of sexual event with Casandra without a lengthy discussion with F it would be a first. This could reflect how D is maturing and becoming the primary character in DMD.
Probably a bit of wishful thinking mixed with personal interpretation here, but as someone who has had D go down this lesbian route with any and all possible characters, I feel that in this scenario she could be quite willing to explore something like this on her own because she's had a fair bit of tacit approval from F to do things with other women and he doesn't seem bothered by it. So D could easily rationalise as it, "Daddy is OK with me doing things with other women, so maybe he won't mind this as long as I tell him about it later."

Reactions: RustyV

Lex Liber

Jul 18, 2020
Maybe not for sure. Perhaps for some people it would rather look like a continuation of the path of a "lesbian slut", as has been said, rather than maturing and becoming the main character of DMD.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
does the v0.27 actually mean anything ? i really can't see this story going to chapter 10

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Probably a bit of wishful thinking mixed with personal interpretation here, but as someone who has had D go down this lesbian route with any and all possible characters, I feel that in this scenario she could be quite willing to explore something like this on her own because she's had a fair bit of tacit approval from F to do things with other women and he doesn't seem bothered by it. So D could easily rationalise as it, "Daddy is OK with me doing things with other women, so maybe he won't mind this as long as I tell him about it later."
I personally don't see much happening during the competition, unless it is Casandra accidentally groping D while helping her change. Maybe Casandra can arrange something so they both end up naked (helping D decide on a costume and seeing how it looks on someone else).

The problem with rationalization, is you can justify almost anything. D could think : F knows I want to have sex with Ryan and is OK with it, I'm sure he will be fine if I go ahead on my own. (this will never happen, it is just an example)

AvasNem

Feb 29, 2020
Damn, i don`t know, the last episode got real to fast, i didn`t bother to think about the implication of my actions, because 'cest games are my kink, and some F/D+B/S are fun because they are mostly superficial. But this F/D screams grooming and abuse, When she told me that she was feeling alone and just wanted parental approval because of abandonment issues, the game was over for me. I realy just wanted to turn back time start a relationship with Georgina and reconsile with everyone. Ironic when great writing forces you to quit a game.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
DMD does not move fast, it's a hallmark of the VN's development. For a D+Casandra sex event to come about in the next update would be out of character for the dev team.
Casandra only just kissed D (and she liked it) so D licking her like a kitten by the next day would be a first in quick sex escalation for DMD.
Not saying it is in the planning but a D+Ruby Rated R lesbian event could happen, but again hardcore sex that quickly is unlikely.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes