ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
georgina and cassandra will help to carry bodybag.
What D should have done was tell Georgina and Cassandra, they could have kept an eye on the judge's room (can not remeber competition rules, but think there was something about rooms and times), and got rid of the judge and Tyra from the competition.
Also, D would then owe both of them (G & C) something.

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
some do monthly releases (like Daniels K) and some have few months between releases (even when game has no animation).

Melody is married (besides being far from Seaside) so off the list, Sophie and Xi are lesbians, mc's sis in sl is just a kid in dmd and rest of cast in melody are scattered around the world.

georgina and cassandra will help to carry bodybag.
BS Melody is Nothing most part of time, Sophie and Xi are bi and for the others … why am I wasting time with you ?

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
What D should have done was tell Georgina and Cassandra, they could have kept an eye on the judge's room (can not remeber competition rules, but think there was something about rooms and times), and got rid of the judge and Tyra from the competition.
Also, D would then owe both of them (G & C) something.
my thoughts as well. its like she has no brain of her own to know thats against the rules and needs to be reported but on the same token she could also be scared its her word against a (respected) authority figure.

Reactions: Lex Liber

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if D says nothing about the prevy judge.
But her and Ruby staking out the prev's room to catch Tyra would be a great way to bounce her out of the competition.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Hey what happened? I didn't play this since 2019 but suddenly there is a Black guy fucked the D in the pic
The dev started selling out to expand into more kinks, to the happiness of almost nobody as he still doing this at his notious snail pace so the fans who love cuck content are being teased with it but not getting any of it really, the fans of the more 'canon' F/D plotline as dev decides to try and do updates for several branching paths now slowing down the game they've loved and supported for years and for everyone else more invested in say the side character girls with MC like Jen STILL are being blue balled years later as certain ones like her get scenes (bare as they are) are wiped from playthroughs if too many boxes are ticked as dev makes other characters the priority in his undisclosed tier list.

There has been pages and pages of hot topic debate on this so I wouldn't relight the fire if I was you lol but lets just say its been a bit of a mess. He released recent update with disclaimer come of the content Is not fully realised in this update and will continue on the next one which should be the final of this chapter and before chapter 4 starts next year he is gonna do one more patch but it will be focused on chapters 2 and 3 adding more content and closing plotholes etc, it will be the final update he does for 2020. Think that's about everything you've missed haha

Lex Liber

Jul 18, 2020
More about game logics (BTW)

By the way, for me personally, the confusion in the choice is created by the fact that in the "flower" in Chapter 3 you can switch options for all paths at once. Personally, I would feel more immersed in the chosen path if I saw in the "flower" only options for this chosen path. And if the player's choices led to a change in path, then the options would change accordingly.

If there are several paths, I would prefer even an explicit simple indicator of path switching (at least a colored sign) in order to have time to correct the situation (go back and replay). Because different paths can hardly lead to the same ending (at least at the level of the final state of the relationship), because the same result of fundamentally different choices - first of all, it would not be interesting. And the presence of the indicator of switching the path, perhaps, would have avoided checking against the text walktrough. If the path was changed, the player would receive an alarm and replay the last choice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is just thinking about the logic of the game that I found interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skode

nutty12345

Mar 22, 2019
Question:

The walkthrough mentions a relationship menu where I should be able to toggle relationship paths on/off. But I cant see or access this anywhere. Help? :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
BS Melody is Nothing most part of time, Sophie and Xi are bi and for the others … why am I wasting time with you ?
so you think that even on superstar ending melody and her mc didn't get married? fi and xi are bis yes but swing more on lesbian end and in current dmd time sl main girl is just a kid.

kaizersoze27

Donor
Aug 19, 2017
I am waiting for the update when D's titties gonna be milked by daddy and everybody else.

Seriously though, I hope cuck, NTR, gangbang etc. would be added in near future

Reactions: PurplePatch

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It seems a lot of players are expecting extreme sex acts by D, but unless she goes total slut bunny in Chapter 4 IMO that won't happen.
DMD is not about seeing how hardcore D will go, now it seems to be about her hero's journey.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes