Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
The dev started selling out to expand into more kinks, to the happiness of almost nobody as he still doing this at his notious snail pace so the fans who love cuck content are being teased with it but not getting any of it really, the fans of the more 'canon' F/D plotline as dev decides to try and do updates for several branching paths now slowing down the game they've loved and supported for years and for everyone else more invested in say the side character girls with MC like Jen STILL are being blue balled years later as certain ones like her get scenes (bare as they are) are wiped from playthroughs if too many boxes are ticked as dev makes other characters the priority in his undisclosed tier list.

There has been pages and pages of hot topic debate on this so I wouldn't relight the fire if I was you lol but lets just say its been a bit of a mess. He released recent update with disclaimer come of the content Is not fully realised in this update and will continue on the next one which should be the final of this chapter and before chapter 4 starts next year he is gonna do one more patch but it will be focused on chapters 2 and 3 adding more content and closing plotholes etc, it will be the final update he does for 2020. Think that's about everything you've missed haha
“Sell out?” The only sell out we’ve had was a watering down of the sharing and the bestiality paths. The overall expected vision of DMD was much more hard except for the issue people complain about NTR and bestiality, etc has put a “sell out” watering down of the story.

Apparently you would not like the director’s cut of this VN.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
D may end up having more sex during her time away at the competition than F is going to have with D away.
The MC can have Georgina and Elena and/or Jennifer and D could have Cassandra and Ruby. Seems like it would either be even or the MC would more since he can have 3 and D could have 2.

Reactions: mofonistik

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
No idea why they are facepalming this post - people can demand the dev start adding in animals and that's ok or demanding despite years of how the story was presented everyone break characters and just have D suck BBC four years into a games development cycle but simply asking if this game can be played like other popular games (DFDessert comes to mind) where you can choose NOT to pursue the D but instead other Love Interests instead isn't a face palm worthy post.

Issue is the game as name implies was about F/D from the very offset - its the way it was for years till 2020 rise of the break character promotors which is turning the game into a hot turd of a mess as D suddenly starts developing desires for others completely out of nowhere to appease the vocal minority and MC is to suddenly be deliriously happy to share D after proposing to her and spending all the previous chapters being possessive as fuck about her as if a different author showed up 3/4 into a script and rewrote all the characters asking us to pretend the changes are organic and not off putting.

Still think its a decent idea and would at least be a much better foundation of a story to have D with others vs naïve besotted with F girl who didnt want to leave his side, desired nothing more than to move in with him and was over the moon at being proposed to by him suddenly turns into complete whore for any and all cock in a mile radius just because she has learned how to play hide the sausage in a couple of weeks. Still this has been overtly discussed for days now so I wont beat a dead horse and will just wait and see what final updates of the year brings in particular the end of year re-write of the older content. Who knows maybe this is something he will look into adding or at least not so much a no-D path but instead a renewed focus on the other LI characters for both F and D.
I LOVE this and I totally agree; Chapter 3 feels so odd. F spends all of Chapter 2 trying to get back D, to suddenly start sharing her with everyone. I get some of the Sharing: Elena, Maybe Georgina and Jennifer. I'll even stretch it for Olivia and Graham, but now the game is all about sharing and it feels like Dev is just trying to stretch out the story for no reason. Tbh, It should have ended with them reaching Seaside; They had their sex scene and decided to live happily together away from D's Mom.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I LOVE this and I totally agree; Chapter 3 feels so odd. F spends all of Chapter 2 trying to get back D, to suddenly start sharing her with everyone. I get some of the Sharing: Elena, Maybe Georgina and Jennifer. I'll even stretch it for Olivia and Graham, but now the game is all about sharing and it feels like Dev is just trying to stretch out the story for no reason. Tbh, It should have ended with them reaching Seaside; They had their sex scene and decided to live happily together away from D's Mom.
True the sharing is pure bull shit it is starting to turn into some cuck shit.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
“Sell out?” The only sell out we’ve had was a watering down of the sharing and the bestiality paths. The overall expected vision of DMD was much more hard except for the issue people complain about NTR and bestiality, etc has put a “sell out” watering down of the story.

Apparently you would not like the director’s cut of this VN.
Another game watered down by the dev not staying true to his vision :cry:

A directors cut after the game is complete would be an awesome idea

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I feel like if I could put Ruby model into "Melody" as Mel replacement I would play that game until my SSD crashed

Her plus Sofi OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do we get Ruby, Elena, Jen, Sofi, and Xianne in one HUUUUGE sexfest?!?!

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Rooster

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The MC can have Georgina and Elena and/or Jennifer and D could have Cassandra and Ruby. Seems like it would either be even or the MC would more since he can have 3 and D could have 2.
Georgina told D she was up for sex with just her when they were talking on the couch in her hotel room.
Plus the pervy judge.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes