Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Georgina told D she was up for sex with just her when they were talking on the couch in her hotel room.
Plus the pervy judge.
I doubt that D will do anything with the pervy judge after she already rejected him and Georgina may be a possibiliy, but then Cassandra could be a possibility for the MC as she seemed quite interested in him too, in which case the MC could still be ahead by 1.

Sep 21, 2017
I doubt that D will do anything with the pervy judge after she already rejected him and Georgina may be a possibiliy, but then Cassandra could be a possibility for the MC as she seemed quite interested in him too, in which case the MC could still be ahead by 1.
mmmm...that cassandra looks like she has a tight ass...a strap-on dildo scene with D being the dominant figure when getting it on with cassandra would be a nice surprise...

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
My hope for the climax to Ch3 is an sex-fest extravaganza- lets review:

D can't go more than half a day without jumping her Fathers bones
She has participated in 5 3 somes in the space of a week.
She won't have had F's dick in 2 days!!!!(She will be gagging for it)
D Wins the competition- happy happy joy joy
She is dreaming of fucking Martin,Ryan and been checking out Grahame's package
Common MrDots let it rip- the club Olivia took them to is begging to be used in its full capacity and maybe we can have another corruption petal drop (will be the 1st in 5 updates)
@Jeff Steel make it so :)

Those on the D only path can be content with a reverse cowgirl creampie and a shot of F cupping D's tit before reviewing the days events and then falling asleep for the 100th time. (Hey if the punters are happy with the same old, same old-the saying does go- if it ain't broke- don't fix it)

Last edited:

Lex Liber

Jul 18, 2020
Why D cannot sleep with everyone

D cannot be a complete whore who sleeps with everyone who wants her.
Firstly, because we must not forget about society, which, first of all, in the person of a drunken cattle (which is present in the game and does not hesitate in expressions and actions), and immediately then - in the person of those who did not receive the desired sex from D (then the whole bored crowd), will try to trample them into the dirt or simply destroy both D's career, and her self-respect, and any of her dreams, and in general everything about this couple who raised their heads from their usual trough. If they are too noticeable. And the role of a whore cannot be hidden by definition.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The last one for those who say, ok, don't touch other paths, only discuss your path. (Implied - Hey, we want to see the game with all the deviations we want, even if embedding them will make the characters inauthentic and dumb). You can answer that, ok, but we want to see the characters as deep, smart and strong, which is also our right. And the game named DMD, and without the pair unity (with any pathes, but well motivated and flying exactly around this deep unity, not dumb "must be, even destroying characters") this will not stay DMD. We want the characters to be, not will be depriciated zeros. But It is not possible if accept to depriciate D for role of no minded whore (and if the pathes are not based on FD-path as main).

Reactions: Jeff Steel

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Why D cannot sleep with everyone

D cannot be a complete whore who sleeps with everyone who wants her.
Firstly, because we must not forget about society, which, first of all, in the person of a drunken cattle (which is present in the game and does not hesitate in expressions and actions), and immediately then - in the person of those who did not receive the desired sex from D (then the whole bored crowd), will try to trample them into the dirt or simply destroy both D's career, and her self-respect, and any of her dreams, and in general everything about this couple who raised their heads from their usual trough. If they are too noticeable. And the role of a whore cannot be hidden by definition.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The last one for those who say, ok, don't touch other paths, only discuss your path. (Implied - Hey, we want to see the game with all the deviations we want, even if embedding them will make the characters inauthentic and dumb). You can answer that, ok, but we want to see the characters as deep, smart and strong, which is also our right. And the game named DMD, and without the pair unity (with any pathes, but well motivated and flying exactly around this deep unity, not dumb "must be, even destroying characters") this will not stay DMD. We want the characters to be, not will be depriciated zeros. But It is not possible if accept to depriciate D for role of no minded whore (and if the pathes are not based on FD-path as main).
Yeah, you seem to be worried about nothing. There is no "D becomes a complete whore who sleeps with anyone who wants to" path in the game. D has only done things with close friends or people that both she and F trust and are a part of. She is well aware that doing things with people who might expose her relationship is a no go. She will never do anything that risks her future with F. That is why D and F discuss things before and after a sexual encounter. Just because she is attracted to Ryan that does not mean she is going to become a "whore" as you put it. If you think that is how things are going on the sharing paths, I wonder if you have actually read the dialogue in them.

Lex Liber

Jul 18, 2020
Yeah, you seem to be worried about nothing. There is no "D becomes a complete whore who sleeps with anyone who wants to" path in the game. D has only done things with close friends or people that both she and F trust and are a part of. She is well aware that doing things with people who might expose her relationship is a no go. She will never do anything that risks her future with F. That is why D and F discuss things before and after a sexual encounter. Just because she is attracted to Ryan that does not mean she is going to become a "whore" as you put it. If you think that is how things are going on the sharing paths, I wonder if you have actually read the dialogue in them.
Well, if that's the case, I'm calm) In fact, I have not read the dialogues on the sharing path, since I have not yet completed them, and I do not even know if I will. I just appreciate the impressions of this or that picture (plot twist) in game, and don`t want to waste them anyway. ((F&D, sorry for my possible roughness, I didn't mean anything wrong ):)

Last edited:

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I want to say upfront that I have not played the last update. My comments are based on the two previous updates which I ended up playing at the same time. I was disappointed with how little content there was for me in those two updates. I say for me because I have no interest in sharing Dee with other men. I usually suggest to developers that they do not try to make an NTR/non-NTR hybrid game. NTR games generally don't make any money and if you are trying to do both paths, you reduce the amount of content for the non-NTR fans which are typically your financial supporters. I guess Mr. Dots found a way around that by going so heavy into the NTR content so far into the story. Maybe the developers have just run out of ideas for Dee and MC. I have to say that I had no interest in the Maria/Rachel story. DMD was the first game I ever supported and I have been supporting for over a year; but I have decided to end my patronage until the game gets back on track. It seems like they are going to do the same thing with Sunshine Love, having MC's father involved with MC's girlfriend. I though Mr. Dots was smarter than that.

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I want to say upfront that I have not played the last update. My comments are based on the two previous updates which I ended up playing at the same time. I was disappointed with how little content there was for me in those two updates. I say for me because I have no interest in sharing Dee with other men. I usually suggest to developers that they do not try to make an NTR/non-NTR hybrid game. NTR games generally don't make any money and if you are trying to do both paths, you reduce the amount of content for the non-NTR fans which are typically your financial supporters. I guess Mr. Dots found a way around that by going so heavy into the NTR content so far into the story. Maybe the developers have just run out of ideas for Dee and MC. I have to say that I had no interest in the Maria/Rachel story. DMD was the first game I ever supported and I have been supporting for over a year; but I have decided to end my patronage until the game gets back on track. It seems like they are going to do the same thing with Sunshine Love, having MC's father involved with MC's girlfriend. I though Mr. Dots was smarter than that.
Are you sure you played DMD?
Asking because there is NO NTR in ANY of MrDots games at all

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
GTO, I always say that a facepalm means that I don't agree with what you have said but lack the ability to explain why.

• Angry
Reactions: Big Rooster

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I am and look forward to a pure D only path as well as the sharing paths.
My guess is that you are in the minority. There was a post on the 18th that contained quotes from Mr. Dots. It detailed that the story is going to get back to a D&F story. My guess is that there was some backlash, besides mine, on the direction the story took. If it indeed does, I may reconsider my patronage.

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
My guess is that you are in the minority. There was a post on the 18th that contained quotes from Mr. Dots. It detailed that the story is going to get back to a D&F story. My guess is that there was some backlash, besides mine, on the direction the story took. If it indeed does, I may reconsider my patronage.
The game needs fresh blood. The soap opera begins again for a few updates. The game goes back to its roots

Reactions: zehyr

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Care to reference that post yourself, chief? Because I went back to look for a post on the 18th that said this and the only thing I could find was MrD's release announcement that was posted by Maldus and it didn't mention anything about this game "getting back to a D&F story".

Reactions: RustyV and zehyr

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Care to reference that post yourself, chief? Because I went back to look for a post on the 18th that said this and the only thing I could find was MrD's release announcement that was posted by Maldus and it didn't mention anything about this game "getting back to a D&F story".
You're right, it took me a while but I found the post and I apparently remembered it incorrectly. I guess I won't be back as a patron.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes