Trandyman

Donor
Dec 23, 2018
I didn't notice the beginning of this discussion. But I wonder why it actually started.

In my opinion, it's a great game where every player can choose what to do; like just D&F, sharing with just one woman or with more than one, sharing with another man and if I may guess there will be a route for couples with and possibly without exchanges.

If you don't like one of them, you don't have to go that route.

There are some games where you don't have that choice.

So I wonder why MrDots should make a game just for you and not for many. Finally, you can choose what you want to do.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
My complaint was that when I played not the last update, but the previous two at one time; that there was little content. My feeling was that because there is now more focus on the sharing Dee with other men content, there is less focus on the story for which I originally pledged. As a result, I am no longer supporting this story and instead giving that money to a story more in line with my tastes.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I'm now playing the last update and I'm obviously not involved with Margo and Ryan. But at the beginning of day 40, MC wakes up talking about going out with Margo and Ryan. He also mentions Dee's interest in Ryan. Anyone else having this issue?

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I'm now playing the last update and I'm obviously not involved with Margo and Ryan. But at the beginning of day 40, MC wakes up talking about going out with Margo and Ryan. He also mentions Dee's interest in Ryan. Anyone else having this issue?
Yes, they know about it and will correct it in the next update.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
its a bug that has been addressed and look a few pages back in the posts and you will see a temp fix

Reactions: Lex Liber

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
My complaint was that when I played not the last update, but the previous two at one time; that there was little content. My feeling was that because there is now more focus on the sharing Dee with other men content, there is less focus on the story for which I originally pledged. As a result, I am no longer supporting this story and instead giving that money to a story more in line with my tastes.
I wish I could support it myself but I am tight on funds and supporting 2 other games atm and after recent events (my daughter totaling my wifes Jeep) I may have to cancel those this coming month and I hate to do that but after paying for 2 wreckers to retrieve the jeep and having to finish repairs on our back up jeep im beyond broke this month :(

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
The MC needs to shave sooooo bad. Every time the game zooms in on his chin and I see that scraggly mess of a goatee, I throw up a little in my mouth.

It's a good thing there are a lot of hot sex scenes in this game to balance out all of the terrible chin hair. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: kyho and Lex Liber

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I wish I could support it myself but I am tight on funds and supporting 2 other games atm and after recent events (my daughter totaling my wifes Jeep) I may have to cancel those this coming month and I hate to do that but after paying for 2 wreckers to retrieve the jeep and having to finish repairs on our back up jeep im beyond broke this month :(
My plan is to revisit the games I support before the end of the month. In all honesty, I could not list the games I support. I think it's about 20 maybe more since I added some recently. Most at the $5 level, a few more than that, and some at only a buck. I have a tendency to play a game and if I like it at all I pledge something. I need to stop supporting games that go months and months without updates. I know that there is one game in there that I don't even like that I pledged because of a conversation I had with the writer. For the games that never seem to update, I might stop supporting and just one time pledge in the months that they update.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
The MC needs to shave sooooo bad. Every time the game zooms in on his chin and I see that scraggly mess of a goatee, I throw up a little in my mouth.

It's a good thing there are a lot of hot sex scenes in this game to balance out all of the terrible chin hair. :ROFLMAO:
It's part of the skin texture for that model, actually (I recreated it for a fan art piece). I agree it looks oddly scruffy.

Reactions: Soul_less327

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
IMO some of the D only players seem to be complaining about content or the that the VN has become stale and repetitive.
No kidding. Your choices are limiting character and story development and then you complain the character and story is limited.
It's analogise to going to an amusement park with only one ride and then complaining that there is only one ride.

It seems a number of D only players think DMD should have ended at Chapter 2 or end with Chapter 3. And they are correct, on the D only route, however in the D sharing route the game still has a lot of drama and events to offer.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
"I am purposefully skipping content. Why is there so little content?"

There is nothing wrong with skipping content you don't want to see but moaning when you actively skip content that there isn't much content is silly.

Also, I think people are freaking out a bit too much about the Martin/Ryan issue. In the context of the story, both characters are actually about to leave. Ryan was offered his dream job which is away from Seaside so is going to be leaving soon after the modelling contest. Martin is also planning on returning home shortly after the competition as well. He is on vacation and only stuck around to help D with the contest. Martin could return but Ryan is probably leaving for good.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
"I am purposefully skipping content. Why is there so little content?"

There is nothing wrong with skipping content you don't want to see but moaning when you actively skip content that there isn't much content is silly.

Also, I think people are freaking out a bit too much about the Martin/Ryan issue. In the context of the story, both characters are actually about to leave. Ryan was offered his dream job which is away from Seaside so is going to be leaving soon after the modelling contest. Martin is also planning on returning home shortly after the competition as well. He is on vacation and only stuck around to help D with the contest. Martin could return but Ryan is probably leaving for good.
Yeah, the sharing just makes some people really sensitive. The fact that they can skip the content doesn't mean that the Dev team should then double the content for those who are skipping a part of the game. I play two different paths just to try and get all of the content. LOL

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Beginning of Chapter4 D takes part in a medical experiment and they clone her so now there are 2 Ds.
One D for the D only path and on for the D sharing path.
Now no one can bitch because your D only path D is not the D sharing path D.
Maybe a third D for an NTR D.

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Beginning of Chapter4 D takes part in a medical experiment and they clone her so now there are 2 Ds.
Or just make enough D for everyone, as I understand from this topic everyone wants their own path for D.
Still, I repeat my life motto "Sharing makes everything better" :)))))

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
The 1st playthough,
I want to corrupt D completely, share her, whore her out to anyone except...Lucas. Except he look at his brother's Richard, photos & vids of D, in jail!
After that, I would play the vanilla version.

Reactions: zehyr
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes