ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Ok I have said this once or twice now. I know the route(s) I am interested in. No it may not be the route your interested in and it is your choice. I commend Mr.Dots on allowing us to make these choices and opening this game in a way where we can all explore our individual fetishes. you all need to stop complaining its really a old subject now and time to move on and enjoy the game as "You" see fit and let others enjoy it their way without complaining. Since this is adult forum due to content we should be acting as adult and keep a open mind without judgement of others and just enjoy the game in your own way. Thank you Mr. Dots for doing a great job and not forcing anyone into a fetish they do not like but yet leaving the door open to those that like the other fetishes.
You hate complaining so much that you decided to complain about complaining.

josefwest

Sep 14, 2017
Let's say that Taco Bell (I haven't eaten at a Taco Bell for years. At the time, I did not care for it hence my not visiting there again; but for all I know we could be on our way to all restaurants being Taco Bell [I like allusion as well.] I want to avoid a Pro/Con Taco Bell debate.) decides after all these years that they going offer hamburgers to their menu to try to attract more customers. Few people would complain. But let's say to do this they have to take off a lot of their "Mexican food" of the menu. You would not be surprised if many of their customers were unhappy. They go to Taco Bell for "Mexican food" not burgers. If they want burgers, they would go someplace else. I (and as you see others as well) don't play DMD to share Dee with other men. I little bit of optional sharing was fine. To significantly reduce the content which had been the focus of the game for so long is to what I object.

PS: Mexican food was in quotes because, well, we are talking about Taco Bell.
I have seen "real Mexicans" eating at Taco Bell. Real Mexicans was in quotes because, well, we are talking about the United States.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Don't know if this was mentioned before, couldn't find it if it was, there is a consistency error in the day 39 morning scene with D where she wears makeup in the cowgirl part of the scene only.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

airwolf69

May 17, 2020
for some reason, I don't have any option to continue from Chapter 2 on my Chapter 3 menu. Am I missing something?

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
I wonder if there will be a breaking news suddenly shown in DMD or sunshine love , that the famous singer Melody marries a guy much older than her :unsure:

Lex Liber

Jul 18, 2020
Can someone please tell me if there have been a lot of updates since D's mom got into the appartment on seaside? How much content would there be to play now?
Yes, there was an update 0.27 (of chapter 3) which included important events and dialogues after Rachel arrived in the F and D apartments (about 2 days in time, as far as I remember). You can look at the version number, for example 0.27 was after 0.26b.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wonder if there will be a breaking news suddenly shown in DMD or sunshine love , that the famous singer Melody marries a guy much older than her :unsure:
might happen in dmd (or has happened already) and in sl they are happily married (with a kid or 2 or more).

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I think Melody is already married by the time D goes to reunite with F.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fried
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes