Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Cheers
It's been posted half a dozen times in the thread, lucky I have an eye for detail and remembered it
Now - any info on that Director's cut....:)
Unfortunately, do not expect a director’s cut. To do one would probably require about 6-months of rewrites and added scenes and not sure a rewrite of the past would be more creatively entertaining than spending 6 months on the future.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Unfortunately, do not expect a director’s cut. To do one would probably require about 6-months of rewrites and added scenes and not sure a rewrite of the past would be more creatively entertaining than spending 6 months on the future.
Oh Well
Will continue support to see how things progress until the beginning in Ch4 in what is now probably a misguided hope MrDots will stick to his original vision, and will eschew support of any other of his games in the future in response to the result I expect.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Just keep developing the game on its current trajectory. D has lot of new sexperiments to try yet.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Who would be the the first other man of D ?

#Ryan
#Martin
#Graham

Martin was leading the race but after the last episode Its likely to be Ryan. After that may be Graham then Martin. I would like to see Martin next to Ryan But as he is F's friend its logical that he is included later.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020

#Ryan
#Martin
#Graham

Martin was leading the race but after the last episode Its likely to be Ryan. After that may be Graham then Martin. I would like to see Martin next to Ryan But as he is F's friend its logical that he is included later.
In theory shes most attracted to Ryan who falls in her own age group more physically and has instantly gotten a reaction from her but you could argue her new found love of a certain older man could put Martin as decent main contender for other reasons. Graham? Well honestly he would have been my pick as of the three hes the most logical one in a sharing route with just sex in mind as both love another so are no threat to one another really so its more sharing with him vs teasing NTR as daughter gets likely some other ending where she dumps the MC and moves out to be with another man. Id vote Graham if I had the choice in the matter, as said from a story stand point he just makes the most sense if your really talking swinging vs NTR fodder.

Trikus

May 31, 2020

#Ryan
#Martin
#Graham

If you are on the sharing path, while D might be interested in Ryan, Ryan isn't really interested in her. Going by the dialogue in the newest update, he wouldn't say no but is more into Margo. It is also clear that he wouldn't do anything excluding F so NTR isn't in play with him. Graham will probably happen. There has already been a foursome scene with him and Olivia, and there is the swingers club so, yeah, it could happen. It would also be purely sexual as he is in love with Olivia, so again, no NTR. Martin may have had accidental moments with D, however she isn't really that interested in him. She is curious though. He is about to leave after the competition so it is very unlikely for things to swing that way before he leaves. Chapter 4 is more likely though.

May 15, 2017

#Ryan
#Martin
#Graham

Well....sadly, taking turns at a swing party is off the table

• Sad
Reactions: Big Rooster

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

#Ryan
#Martin
#Graham

None. The only other dick to enter D will be a strap-on, most likely used by Elena. ;)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Even on the D sharing path the team seems to have set up the system so that D can not be shared with every guy.
Players have always had the option for D sex in DMD and it seems a inconsistant VN design format that players can't simply have their own yes or no option for who D has sex with instead of being forced down different D sharing path variations.
D+Martin then no Ryan, D+Ryan then no Martin, more D+Margo then no Martin, D+F+J then it seems Elena maybe out.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Even on the D sharing path the team seems to have set up the system so that D can not be shared with every guy.
Players have always had the option for D sex in DMD and it seems a inconsistant VN design format that players can't simply have their own yes or no option for who D has sex with instead of being forced down different D sharing path variations.
D+Martin then no Ryan, D+Ryan then no Martin, more D+Margo then no Martin, D+F+J then it seems Elena maybe out.
I think this is necessary in terms of complexity. Otherwise you are not able to deliver every four to six weeks an update with all the possible dependencies and therefore necessary image renders. I think the team learned this already by the many dependencies for MCs' fuck buddies.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
more D+Margo then no Martin
That sounds good to me. (y)

D+F+J then it seems Elena maybe out.
I really hope that won't be the case and I also hope that part of this "re-working" they're doing with this and the previous chapters will be to no longer separate the Georgina and Jennifer paths.

In chapter 4, I'd really like there to be a moment where the threesome paths merge and we can get a D+E+J+G path. :love:

Reactions: mofonistik
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes