In v27 no sex yet.
Probably in Chapter 4.

Reactions: Crone

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
That sounds good to me. (y)
But choosing one path should not shut down another.
Players will open or close paths as they wish. There is no need to force choices on players. DMD lets players have the options.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
In theory shes most attracted to Ryan who falls in her own age group more physically and has instantly gotten a reaction from her but you could argue her new found love of a certain older man could put Martin as decent main contender for other reasons. Graham? Well honestly he would have been my pick as of the three hes the most logical one in a sharing route with just sex in mind as both love another so are no threat to one another really so its more sharing with him vs teasing NTR as daughter gets likely some other ending where she dumps the MC and moves out to be with another man. Id vote Graham if I had the choice in the matter, as said from a story stand point he just makes the most sense if your really talking swinging vs NTR fodder.
Well....sadly, taking turns at a swing party is off the table
None. The only other dick to enter D will be a strap-on, most likely used by Elena. ;)
Don't know them, D is only mine ^^ :WeSmart:
DMD is only game where I am playing both paths. I have finished or currently playing more than 50 games. Its the best game where the sharing path is amazing. Yeah I prefer the D only path more (like most of You). Trust me guys I don't like to share but DMD is something else. In the last episode (v0.27) the scene with Margo and Ryan was out of the world. It really gave me.... you know what ;). Didn't think that D will go all the way with F in front of them. Ryan was quit shocked to see what he always dream of seeing. But the dialogs should be more elaborated. Remember what happened when he accidental see D's topless reflection in the mirror during a photoshoot. It at least should have given him a cardiac arrest :D. Nevertheless it was very much enjoyable. Thanks MrDots. So now eagerly waiting till October.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Lots of cuties at the yacht Photoshop except for Tyrannosaurus Rex and her pet Chud. Ruby is cute and hopefully there might be some fun in the sheets one night. Maybe a sleepover with all of the contestants except for Tyrannosaurus Rex. I wonder when the daughter will be given the chance to throw Tyrannosaurus Rex and her pet Chud overboard?

It sucks that you lose some scenes if you are on more then one route. Like you'll miss Jennifer scene if you are also on Elena's route. But I guess that's what having multiple saves is for so you can save check one and then jump back to the one you want to be on. Can't wait to see what happens with Cassandra.

Imnus

Apr 26, 2020
Hi, I keep getting errors trying to save in the 2nd chapter, it's not even in the same place, sometimes I can save sometimes I get an error, but it's really annoying constantly having to restart the game.

The problems start in the Japanese baths after the friend arrives, and like I said it's always in different places, like sometimes I tried to saves in one scene and it gives me an error and I restart and try again and I can.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded while pickling an object

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Games\DMD\DMD (Chapter 2)\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Games\DMD\DMD (Chapter 2)\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Games\DMD\DMD (Chapter 2)\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\DMD\DMD (Chapter 2)\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\DMD\DMD (Chapter 2)\renpy\display\core.py", line 3467, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Games\DMD\DMD (Chapter 2)\renpy\display\layout.py", line 995, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Games\DMD\DMD (Chapter 2)\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Games\DMD\DMD (Chapter 2)\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 907, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Games\DMD\DMD (Chapter 2)\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 842, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Games\DMD\DMD (Chapter 2)\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 308, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\DMD\DMD (Chapter 2)\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\DMD\DMD (Chapter 2)\renpy\loadsave.py", line 404, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "C:\Games\DMD\DMD (Chapter 2)\renpy\loadsave.py", line 48, in dump
    cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
DMD Chapter 2 0.21.5
Mon Aug 03 01:16:09 2020

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
Hi, I keep getting errors trying to save in the 2nd chapter, it's not even in the same place, sometimes I can save sometimes I get an error, but it's really annoying constantly having to restart the game.

The problems start in the Japanese baths after the friend arrives, and like I said it's always in different places, like sometimes I tried to saves in one scene and it gives me an error and I restart and try again and I can.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Games\DMD\DMD (Chapter 2)\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Games\DMD\DMD (Chapter 2)\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Games\DMD\DMD (Chapter 2)\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\DMD\DMD (Chapter 2)\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\DMD\DMD (Chapter 2)\renpy\display\core.py", line 3467, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Games\DMD\DMD (Chapter 2)\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Games\DMD\DMD (Chapter 2)\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 907, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Games\DMD\DMD (Chapter 2)\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 842, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Games\DMD\DMD (Chapter 2)\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 308, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\DMD\DMD (Chapter 2)\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\DMD\DMD (Chapter 2)\renpy\loadsave.py", line 404, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "C:\Games\DMD\DMD (Chapter 2)\renpy\loadsave.py", line 48, in dump
    cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
DMD Chapter 2 0.21.5
Mon Aug 03 01:16:09 2020
Did you you use any mod? And then - not?

Acardia02

Jan 27, 2019
Is this with walkthough mod?
to shorten the wait for ch2 v0.18..
here are my updated and fixed unofficial android ports for ch1 and ch2 of Dating my Daughter
  • Ch1 v0.14.5: Download
  • Ch2 v0.17: Download use link in instead
exporting games in ch1 and importing them in ch2 should work now
there are 43 stats/choices that gets exported to ch2, if only 1 of them differs to their counterpart in the already present export files, a new file is created at the end screen (there was a logical error in the code, when this gets checked, this error is also present in the pc version and has to be fixed)
up to 8 files are created, the oldest one gets deleted, if a 9th export file has to be created
you are prompted, to input a small description for the file (no prompt, no new file)
the default value is the current path you are on (D only, D + E,.. @virtuvoid)

in ch2 there are 3 methods to import your data from ch1
  1. you haven't played ch1 and there're no export files -> you have to input all data manually (also fixed)
  2. there's only 1 export file -> it gets imported automatically
  3. there're more than 1 export file -> you have to choose the one you wanna play with (i hope, the description helps, to pick the right one)
you have now a small quick menu at the top of the screen, to access features like skipping and automatic text (i hope, it's not to intrusive)
i also enabled the options screen in the game menu

if you have problems with the ports, please contact me
View attachment 95585

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes