Chrostiph

Oct 21, 2018
I have to say that from all the major series DmD had a very consistent, pleasant and entertaining writing. Great buildups, charming side stories, interesting characters and sidekicks. For such a large and long running game the content creator really deserve a huge compliment. I was immensly impressed that this delicate topic falling in love with your daughter and having an emotional and sexual relationship was fleshed out this high-class. I myself really am looking forward to their next game.

Reactions: Profundus

XRMC

Nov 11, 2016
And how do you know what has been planned and what not? It was NEVER meant to be a sharing game in first place.

wrong: the game is EXACTLY as it was meant to be right from the beginning.
The only thing changed that the first mentionned POSSIBILITY of bestiality turned into NO bestiality.
(Still some people claim that it was promised to have such content. Even we told them since years that things have been decided and it will not happen, they still don't give up on demanding "promised" content though.
Very early on it did seem that it was being set up to have more sharing then what it has amounted to so far. Not a major part to where I would call it a sharing game, but still more then what has been released.

Also, if it is exactly as it was meant to be from the beginning, where are those other job routes? Last I remember they were removed due to complexity and not fitting story as it was so far. That sounds like a change in development planning to me.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Very early on it did seem that it was being set up to have more sharing then what it has amounted to so far. Not a major part to where I would call it a sharing game, but still more then what has been released.

Also, if it is exactly as it was meant to be from the beginning, where are those other job routes? Last I remember they were removed due to complexity and not fitting story as it was so far. That sounds like a change in development planning to me.
not really - there are a lot of things been considered. Not finally taken them into the game is not a change of plans at all.
"consider" and "decide" are still 2 different things. Of course we spoke about a lot of stuff at first, which ended different in the game later. The game overall and it's paths are nearly exactly as intended (slightly changes are ofc a matter).
The only path which really has been removed, is the bestiality path as such thing would not match the story.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Some people on this thread have some of the most mind numbingly pointless arguments ever.

Who cares if something was “planned, considered, or decided” in the past? The content is what it is. The game is coming to an end whether you like it or not and no amount of pointless semantic complaining will change this fact.

fucking move on and discuss what’s in the game and what’s coming instead of what’s not in it.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hi all,

After this scene below. I got an error, seen below this picture. Anyone knows how to solve this?

View attachment 2112113

View attachment 2112111
try to "ignore" - that scene is not relevant. Usually an error "Sayer XY is not defined" hints an typo in coding (like Jon instead of John).
So you basicially will miss just 1-2 frames and few lines of text.
Asides that: did you use a mod? Or did that exception happen within the "real original" code?

LuGio

Oct 31, 2018
try to "ignore" - that scene is not relevant. Usually an error "Sayer XY is not defined" hints an typo in coding (like Jon instead of John).
So you basicially will miss just 1-2 frames and few lines of text.
Asides that: did you use a mod? Or did that exception happen within the "real original" code?
Hm, that ignore button worked yes. Missed just 1 frame.
I use a mod indeed. Can it happen more often? Is it bad to use the mod?
Thanks for your help anyway!

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hm, that ignore button worked yes. Missed just 1 frame.
I use a mod indeed. Can it happen more often? Is it bad to use the mod?
Thanks for your help anyway!
not sure - but most likely the mod changed that scene in code.
BUT: it also could happen in origin code - then we might would have a look into it. As far as that issue has not been reported before, i assume it's the mod. EDIT: confirmed to be OUR coding issue - will be fixed
Not a big issue though - the game will not break on that.

And yes, such things happen more often than you think - still not a big issue.

Using mods is not bad in general - but you might understand that we (Dots team) can't or at least don't want to mess with issues caused by 3rd party scripts (that's why i asked).
To be honest, i use mods myself a lot - but i am also aware of the risks and will never blame a dev for issues caused by using a mod XD

Last edited:
Reactions: LuGio

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'Rafael' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day_47_01.rpyc", line 1885, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
DMD Chapter 4 0.35
Thu Oct 20 12:46:27 2022
Happens in un-modded game ... I never bothered to report because it is only a minor / irrelevant interaction

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
DMD Chapter 4 0.35
Happens in un-modded game ... I never bothered to report because it is only a minor / irrelevant interaction
ok - i forward that

Reactions: oaiki

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hi all,

After this scene below. I got an error, seen below this picture. Anyone knows how to solve this?

View attachment 2112113

View attachment 2112111
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
DMD Chapter 4 0.35
just to let you know: it's a known and already fixed issue. It's just not released right now as it's a minor one. Will be released in next update together with new content and other fixes aswell.

Thanks for report nevertheless

EDIT:
if you know how to unren and edit scripts, just edit line 1885 from "Rafael" to "raf"
1666267795936.png
should be
1666267841176.png

EDIT: As i said..... "usually likely a typo" XD

Last edited:

Profundus

Dec 10, 2020
don't remember seeing that couple so must be 1 time meet.
It is at the partner sharing event D and MC attend together with Graham and Olivia. Whe D comes back from the toilet she has a longer conversation with this couple.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It is at the partner sharing event D and MC attend together with Graham and Olivia. Whe D comes back from the toilet she has a longer conversation with this couple.
ah so just short meeting. and if chose "wrong" dee is with that guy.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes