Virgil3003

Feb 4, 2021
I don't now why but the game on chapter 2 and 3 do not work anymore i redownload the game in compressed and no compressed version but same thing error before the first screen chapter 1 and 4 are working anyone have the same problem ?

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I like this game, but the endless "thinking" dialogs and even some of the dialog between them can get a little monotenous. I am only on day 13 and I found myself skipping a lot of dialog as it was getting on my nerves... I found myself thinking "oh no, he's thinking again" and 20 lines of dialog later, after he reiterates everything we already know about, it finally continues. It almost feels like the DEV is trying to fill in space and time.

Nice game, but he needs to learn to summarize those thoughts and keep them brief. At one point, he was thinking so much, in the game his daughter fell asleep and I was like "I don't blame her, I'm falling asleep too!". I hope it gets better. It started out interesting, but if the endless thinking continues, I may skip this and move on to something else, sadly.

Some parts I get a kick out of is when the father will be worried about "crossing the line" with his daughter and I am like, "Dude, you're french kissing her, sleeping in the nude with her and feeling her up as well as showering with her and in a hottube nude while she masterbates you and refers to you as her boyfriend... you crossed a line a lonnnnng time ago, that bridge has been burned!!!" LMAO... but... anyhow...

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
MrDots games build slowly.
I don't mind slow builds at all... in fact, i tend to prefer them. Story over sex scenes is a plus for me, it's just some of the endless thought dialog that drives me nuts. It's too bad, because I like the story for the most part. Also, the SINGLE MENU items drive me nuts, i may go through the code myself and manually remove the single menu item clicks so it goes straight through, should be easy enough to do...

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Oh... yay... I hate to stop playing this as I do like the story and I hate complaining, but... I'm not sure how long I can maintain my sanity with dozens of lines of "thoughts". LOL...
Me neither. I've quit Sunshine Love because of it and I've stuck it out for this game, but once this is over, I'll not touch another MrDots game.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
The scene where two strong black men fuck the daughter in the blowjob and ass at the same time and the father masturbates while watching them is in the next update?
This sounds like a creation of the Fanart-Thread and not actual content of DMD. The game is very, very vanilla, so F not involved at all or just masturbating sounds really not like part of the main game.

Lautarofelipe

Jul 31, 2022
This sounds like a creation of the Fanart-Thread and not actual content of DMD. The game is very, very vanilla, so F not involved at all or just masturbating sounds really not like part of the main game.
On chapter 4 this was real, instead of doing it at the same time with D, they took turns with Martin and while one fucked her the other masturbated watching them

Reactions: Priappus

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
On chapter 4 this was real, instead of doing it at the same time with D, they took turns with Martin and while one fucked her the other masturbated watching them
True, but Martin was a relationship which goes back to Chapter 1. And they took turns, so it is not like F is just watching.

But sad to hear that there is not even Double Penetration on the Martin-path.

Reactions: Priappus
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes