jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
That's true? I understand if they make those decisions or not, but within the ideas did they take it into account at some point? no spoilers please
90% of that chatter was cucks with wishful thinking this would be a Fem Protag trip to cumdumpster infamy.

Dots joked and teased about beast but never ONCE said it would be Dee. NEVER ONCE.
So ignore the incels
they cannot stand the thought of any woman who makes it through a story with a shred of dignity

thetaprime

Jun 26, 2022
Walkthrough Mod / Cheat Mods / Scene Gallery (v0.35)
This is my Walkthrough Mod and Cheat Mods for Chap 3 and what it currently available for Chap 4.
I will continue to update Chap 4 as it gets released and will go back later to do some work for Chaps 1 & 2 but they are low priority right now and you'd be better off just using Lain's Mods for now.

The purpose of these mods, at least for Chap 3 on up, is to give the ability to do the Georgina & Jennifer Paths together while incorporating as much of the D solo/Elena/Jennifer/Georgina only paths into an Elena/Jennifer/Georgina Path while also fixing any missed grammar errors and small overlooked bugs. These mods will be based on Lains's Mods for the Walkthrough + Scene Gallery for Chap 1 & 2 and just the Scene Gallery for Chap 3 on up (less work for me and avoiding re-inventing the wheel).

Starting with v0.33.1 I am doing the Scene Gallery myself based on Lain's Scene Gallery mod.

Changes for Chap 1:
Coming Later

Changes for Chap 2:
Coming Later

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Extract in the same folder where DMD.CH3.exe for Chap 3 or DMD.CH4.exe for Chap 4, say YES if asked to overwrite files.

MEGA folder:
Mega
There doesn't seem to be any way to access autosaves from the load screen with your mod installed.
Edit: I should have mentioned this is in Chapter 3.

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
The daughter in this game looked SO FAMILIAR it bugged me a lot. The way she purses her lips and her general appearance all looked SO familiar it had me thinking... "did I play this game before sometime?!" but no, I didn't play this before. Well, i FINALLY figured out where I seen the daughter from this game before... from the game Melody, by the same author (loved that game as well).

They're very similar looking characters with similar facial expressions...
screen_10.jpg

Reactions: Kass69

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The daughter in this game looked SO FAMILIAR it bugged me a lot. The way she purses her lips and her general appearance all looked SO familiar it had me thinking... "did I play this game before sometime?!" but no, I didn't play this before. Well, i FINALLY figured out where I seen the daughter from this game before... from the game Melody, by the same author (loved that game as well).

They're very similar looking characters with similar facial expressions...
View attachment 2130558
uncanny_valley.jpg
Here we go again...

Welcome to the MrDots Cinematic Universe... :KEK:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
View attachment 2130564
Here we go again...

Welcome to the MrDots Cinematic Universe... :KEK:
Not sure what you meant by your reply, but it is news to me. I like both games, I just didn't notice he made both. He uses similar characters, but totally different stories, both of which I loved.

It's just those facial expressions were bugging me as I knew I seen them before... finally figured it out. Anyhow, love his work. It shouldn't be surprising that characters from the same artist/developer look the same.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Not sure what you meant by your reply, but it is news to me. I like both games, I just didn't notice he made both. He uses similar characters, but totally different stories, both of which I loved.

It's just those facial expressions were bugging me as I knew I seen them before... finally figured it out. Anyhow, love his work.
There are three MrDots games.
Dating my Daughter, Melody and Sunshine Love. And he uses the same weird facial animations in all of his games.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
There are three MrDots games.
Dating my Daughter, Melody and Sunshine Love. And he uses the same weird facial animations in all of his games.
I wouldn't call them "weird". I like them, but they do seem unique. Definitely stuck in my memory in this instance anyhow and it was bugging me wondering where I seen it before.

I never played Sunshine Love, I may have to check it out, just out of curiosity.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I wouldn't call them "weird". I like them, but they do seem unique. Definitely stuck in my memory in this instance anyhow and it was bugging me wondering where I seen it before.
Eh... just open the image I posted before in full screen and stare at it for five minutes without blinking... :KEK:
I never played Sunshine Love, I may have to check it out, just out of curiosity.
It's his weakest title so far... the MC is kinda bad in this one... but sure it's worth a try I guess.

Reactions: Night Hacker
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes