jjkk1234

Jan 2, 2023
I really liked the Martin scenes and I think I have a kink for well developed NTR's, sadly I do not know any games which might provide NTR of this quality hence I would appreciate some suggestions.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and toxic4u

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I really liked the Martin scenes and I think I have a kink for well developed NTR's, sadly I do not know any games which might provide NTR of this quality hence I would appreciate some suggestions.
head to recommendations and ask or use advanced search and tick ntr and hit search.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well there's also ingame wt-mode made by devs and it's unlocked by entering code in op.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
There are a ton of NTR games. It's not a particular kink I have but people fucking is (haha) and this story just got too boring by the halfway mark. Due to that I was ready for D to fuck literally anyone else, under any circumstances as long as it was her choice. I was down for her fucking anyone as long as she didn't have to go ask permission of have her dad watch/join in.

So not NTR specifically but if someone wants to call it that in this case I'll say "sure, shoulda had NTR" haha.

However, a great game that is probably my favorite VN ever on here is called "Babysitter" and has NTR that you can avoid or make happen. It's MUCH more realistic take on a young lady having multiple men wanting to fuck her and, gasp, she actually has free will and a brain to decide who she wants to fuck. Crazy idea, right? As MC you can actually NOT win the girl if you make dumb decisions.
I'm into stuff like that but it's not specifically an NTR kink. I just like good, realistic stories. NTR just happens to be in a few of the better ones.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
There are a ton of NTR games. It's not a particular kink I have but people fucking is (haha) and this story just got too boring by the halfway mark. Due to that I was ready for D to fuck literally anyone else, under any circumstances as long as it was her choice. I was down for her fucking anyone as long as she didn't have to go ask permission of have her dad watch/join in.

So not NTR specifically but if someone wants to call it that in this case I'll say "sure, shoulda had NTR" haha.

However, a great game that is probably my favorite VN ever on here is called "Babysitter" and has NTR that you can avoid or make happen. It's MUCH more realistic take on a young lady having multiple men wanting to fuck her and, gasp, she actually has free will and a brain to decide who she wants to fuck. Crazy idea, right? As MC you can actually NOT win the girl if you make dumb decisions.
I'm into stuff like that but it's not specifically an NTR kink. I just like good, realistic stories. NTR just happens to be in a few of the better ones.
I thought these were just pixels? What a surprise that goes out the fucking window for specific people.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and toxic4u

jjkk1234

Jan 2, 2023

Thanks for your suggestion buddy and yeah I totally agree with you that the story was getting boring and repetitive and the martin route provided something exiting. I'd love to try out "babysitter". Thanks for such a good response, I'd really appreciate some more suggestions from your side since I think you got the essence of what I am looking for.

3.80 star(s) 321 Votes