Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
End a version of a game for others because you don't like it. Sounds fair. I think you wouldn't like the same in reverse?
See, this is willfully missing my point. The game's going to end with F&D married and D as a successful model. There will undoubtedly be options — D pregnant or not, additional partners in the relationship, and so forth — that might affect the ending in the same way that such decisions affected the endings in Melody. But the game's reaching the same place in four chapters that it could have reached in two. Their story's going to be the same: D meets F, F takes D in, their relationship turns sexual, they make plans to be together, they end up together. Which was, in fact, accomplished in the first two chapters anyway; they just weren't married yet.

Remove all F's or D's sexual/romantic entanglements with Elena, Jennifer, Georgina, the other father/daughter couple, and whoever I'm forgetting, and there's more than enough free space in the first two chapters to bring F&D's relationship (and D's career) to exactly where it's going to end up anyway. There's no longer any need to keep repurposing Rachel as the exact same antagonist she's been in every single chapter; she's an impediment, they overcome it, and everyone moves on with their lives. There's no need for Tara 2: Electric Boogaloo. There's no need for a pregnancy fake-out that everyone knows is going to be revisited at the end of the game.

I have no idea what sort of point you think you're making when suggesting that I wouldn't like it "in reverse." I'm all for sharing, even though it was done clumsily here, but the game didn't need it and it certainly didn't improve the story; it was box-checking to make sure as many fetishes as possible were covered. An actual reversal of this concept would be...what, exactly? Making me sit through two chapters of content I hate (or am bored by) to get to the content in which I'm actually interested? First of all, at least half of all games in the sex genre do exactly that. If it gets bad enough, as a rational adult I just stop playing the game. If a game opened with content I hated from the first scene on, I wouldn't play it in the first place.

Last edited:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Seems like you could save a lot of money by just clicking on RustyV 's fanart of it. Heck you could imagine it is canon since the game is very nearly done and complete. Because I could not guess at how much you would need to offer to convince Dots to do something so far away from what he and most of his fans want. It's not like he makes some small amount monthly you know.
But it would be insanely funny.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
quite possible that neither rachel or mc weren't born when that movie was hit. assuming that d saw world at year ~2000.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Okay, that took a bit of thinking and some research (April 6, 1984 btw, release date of the first movie or 1979 - book) to find out what The Never Ending Story has to do with this VN.

May 5, 2019
I'm getting a script error on Day 47, talking with Cassandra after saying "Is that a problem"
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'cas' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day_47_00.rpyc", line 2169, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'cas' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
DMD Chapter 4 0.34
Wed Apr 20 15:42:14 2022

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
I just saw the Martin solo scene and damn... I wish that kind of scene would happen with the F. Her being more on the submissive side and the dirty talk and multiple orgasms I wish there were more scenes like that with F. Why does she seem reluctant to engage in that kind of stuff with F? I'm sure some will say oh because it's her F and their relationship is different and more about love but how she acts and what she says in the heat of the moment isn't to be taken seriously right? I mean unless everything she's done/said with Martin couldn't be written off as just dirty talk in the moment you'd have to apply the same logic. Also funny how he's the one who pumps the brakes and she tries to convince him by saying she has permission in perpetuity to have sex with him and then even after she feels she probably should have asked F first, she wants it so bad that she can't help but ask his permission. You'd think if she was just horny as hell she'd have sex with F lol but clearly she has something else in mind. I'm no expert on these kinds of relationships like swinging or sharing or the various animal counterparts like bucks and stags and what not but it doesn't seem like this is a representation of a proper sharing relationship.

(Bracing myself for the onslaught from the ardent supporters who feel they have to defend the dev against every tiny thing they feel is unjust criticism)

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed Android port of Dating My Daughter Chapter 1 with Maim Lain Walkthrough and Improvements mod.
(Updated 13/03/22)

My compressed Android port of Dating My Daughter Chapter 2 with Maim Lain Walkthrough and Improvements mod.
(Updated 18/03/22)

My compressed Android port of Dating My Daughter Chapter 3 v0.29.1 with Maim Lain Walkthrough and Improvements mod.

My compressed Android port of Dating My daughter Chapter 4 v1.00.0 with Lord Ashram Mod.
(Will update the small apk file with mod when/if ready)
**Special Instructionsfor Ch4:**

Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/com.mrdotsgames.dmdch4/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

BugFix1 DMD Ch4 apk:

Usual gestures and other things I've added along the way.

Last edited:

BOT Ethan

Jun 17, 2017
Ahhhhh every single update. This game has multiple path, why bother with the "NTR" path and complain?

It's not like you guys are paying MrDots a fucktons of dollars

Reactions: Big Rooster

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Ahhhhh every single update. This game has multiple path, why bother with the "NTR" path and complain?

It's not like you guys are paying MrDots a fucktons of dollars
Well to be fair there is no NTR path in this game.
There is only a sharing path with obvious heavy overtones of NTR so as to placate the supporters who want that while trying to balance it with those who don't at the same time.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
its kinda funny How in just 40 days the Daughter turned from shy girl who want to vist her father to his hotwife bull bbc style damn
It's longer than 40 days. Months pass in chapter four alone, the days are just how many the player has seen together. She only gets with Martin if you are on his sharing path. I say sharing loosely though, it's much closer to getting cucked by him I think. She still does get actively more aggressive sexually as the game goes on though. Almost to the point where the MC has turned into a unimaginative simp. It's almost entirely D who initiates the encounters in chapter four and F being unsure and scared to proceed.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
It's longer than 40 days. Months pass in chapter four alone, the days are just how many the player has seen together. She only gets with Martin if you are on his sharing path. I say sharing loosely though, it's much closer to getting cucked by him I think. She still does get actively more aggressive sexually as the game goes on though. Almost to the point where the MC has turned into a unimaginative simp. It's almost entirely D who initiates the encounters in chapter four and F being unsure and scared to proceed.
idk i feel like the game had potential to be far better than this game , could have fair share of focus on the girls and have different path for each girl , and pure daughter or corrupted / love for her and for every girl should had her own path , and made the NTR for specfic 1 or 2 Characters , i mean i really got bored from fucking the D every 1 sec

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
idk i feel like the game had potential to be far better than this game , could have fair share of focus on the girls and have different path for each girl , and pure daughter or corrupted / love for her and for every girl should had her own path , and made the NTR for specfic 1 or 2 Characters , i mean i really got bored from fucking the D every 1 sec
Yeah, I can see that I guess. It is called "Dating My Daughter" so it's not like its a big secret what the main focus is going to be. I usually play these games on a solo route anyway so it's not a big deal for me. I sucks though that Olivia and Margo are tied to their guys. The game calls it "Threesomes" but it is very inaccurate. To be with the the, in my opinion, most attractive girls in the game you have to get another dick involved. They really dropped the ball on that one. I usually do solo plays but for this one I prefer a F+D+Ellena path. The three of them together just blend really well I think.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes