king12345612

Aug 13, 2017
hey i'm not able to find compressed versions(they are not redirecting to it) so please help to get those links-for part1 for now..thanks

Solobasura

Apr 28, 2017
I've just see preview images, and It looks like this version will be another "only blowjobs" update. Maybe he should try fisting, IDK, something different

King Melodias

Jun 2, 2017
I've just see preview images, and It looks like this version will be another "only blowjobs" update. Maybe he should try fisting, IDK, something different
I know the biggest complaint is that the tempo is slow but this made me chuckle. I can already play out the scene.

So your virgin gf just gave you her very first blowjob. She then gets naked in a public place for you. Even taking on a "daring" pose for you. Then you say "Wow hunny, Thats sexy". She smiles and closes her eyes for a bit while wiggling her butt.

Suddenly she screams out as you shove your whole fist in her pussy/ass. You say "Sorry, you were taking it a bit too slow"

8/10 would create script for that :p

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I think P-in-V-with-D is unlikely this update, but I also don't recall the previews of past updates making all content/progress explicit prior to the release. So maybe there'll be intercrural or something. Doesn't bother me too much, I'm mostly here for Elena anyway ;)

Reactions: suiz and Solobasura

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Really ????!!!
Yep. They aren't there yet, but you can check here periodically to see if anything new has been uploaded. At the time of this writing, there are only 11 preview pics that were uploaded on or around the 7th.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes