fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I noted weeks ago that there MUST be a cliff hanger in every update. Simply because of the 3-month update schedule. My buddy, @Jeff Steel , agreed. He also stated it is 95% NO Chapter 3.
DMD has two distinct progression speeds : the first 16 updates before the ban ; the last 2. If anything, I'd bet this progression would speed up even more.
Sure, we've talked about that in this very thread.

My narrowed point is that I think the topic of PinV will become a pressing matter by the end of this installment if Elena decides to push D (and/or MC) well before its end, because I feel she's been an accelerant for the two of them at key stages.

- Elena originally pushed D to extend their visit despite D's then-current trepidation of crossing her mother's expectations

- Elena's attempt to get in MC's pants when he and D were still groping about what it meant to go out together may have foreshadowed the soon-to-come trip experience all the weight that added

- Elena going after D in more than one scene could be viewed as upping D's libido and helping to break down her inhibitions (in a manner which helps MC, too)

- Elena supporting their leaving D's mother foreshadows a coming plateau in their relationship

- Then the ending of Chapter 18 . . . which will allow Elena the chance to once more press the right buttons (either by words or example) for the two of them to get truly serious with what they're still playing around and not addressing directly: romantic love and all that represents.

It's not as if Elena has manipulated them directly or intentionally, but her role does seem to come in and add just enough push where it could move them forward or support such a direction, I feel. Given the nature of Chapter 2 being all we get, if they want to move this story into more complicated territory before it ends, Elena's supporting role since early in Chapter 1 seems even more key in Chapter 2.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Just for laughs, I updated the v18 URL and got something rather unexpected:

(no, this wasn't officially posted, but the fact it exists makes me wonder if it was an early placeholder started awhile back)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Elena is the key to opening up the harem path.
One problem many VNs seem to have is to bring together the several game branches in a meaningful way. Elena is to be the bridge between all DMD branches.

For myself, who have rejected Elena 4 times already on the D-only path, I understand why the writers must do this.
We'll see...
I admire your self control.
I guess today I will watch Shingeki no Kyojin ep.6 and tomorrow will play DmD.

Reactions: Dudeland

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Anyone know how to fix this? This keeps happening when I load a save and then try to rewind it. Going forward works.
Yes, the new savestructure doesn't allow you to go back after loading a save. It simply doens't store your variables backwards after a load. It kind of did before, but it was buggy at best. Why some would end up with 0 FP/0 LP.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Lol!
I've dl'ed about 100 games since I've been on this site (have only played 4 until the end). My MCs have NEVER rejected anyone, except in DMD.
Special game, this...
Nice.You know that from the 100 games it's maybe only 4 that reach the real end.And 30% are abandoned.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes