Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Anyone know how to fix this? This keeps happening when I load a save and then try to rewind it. Going forward works.
Yes, the new savestructure doesn't allow you to go back after loading a save. It simply doens't store your variables backwards after a load. It kind of did before, but it was buggy at best. Why some would end up with 0 FP/0 LP.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Lol!
I've dl'ed about 100 games since I've been on this site (have only played 4 until the end). My MCs have NEVER rejected anyone, except in DMD.
Special game, this...
Nice.You know that from the 100 games it's maybe only 4 that reach the real end.And 30% are abandoned.

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
HearszAM (The Chief)heute um 09:13 Uhr
The countdown clock will be posted up just short of 7 hours from now. So the game should be available to download a little under 13 hours from the current time.
@iscariot30712 - You have to donate a miniumum $5 (or 1 x coffee) in order to be emailed an access code to donwload the new update (and previous updates of the game). You can donate to MrDots here: If you've already donated, then you will get a notification by email when the countdown clock has been posted up.

meyele

Jun 4, 2017
The countdown clock will be posted up just short of 7 hours from now. So the game should be available to download a little under 13 hours from the current time.
@iscariot30712 - You have to donate a miniumum $5 (or 1 x coffee) in order to be emailed an access code to donwload the new update (and previous updates of the game). You can donate to MrDots here: If you've already donated, then you will get a notification by email when the countdown clock has been posted up.
WTFFF
This update better be the best update in a while...

Reactions: kiyiya

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
when was it ? how long do we have to wait from now? thx ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea no penetrating d by f yet, more fingering etc. if f fucks any1 (besides d's roomie) then its that other virgin girl who couldn't take f's dick yet.

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
Wow!
That sounds serious because you've been a top-tier supporter from the start.
Could you share any details with this thread about what your expectations are?
Sorry for the late reply, I was away for business.

(waiting 40 minutes for my project to build, so lets do some ranting).

In all honestly - I am disappointed! I prepared several paths (which I had to redo several times because the dev screwed things up) but outside of some sex/kissing with the other females in game - they mean utter shit - there is no (story) progress.

One of the paths that I really want is daughter + Elena (and possible Margo, she is HOT). REALLY hyped for it! I remember them messing around w/ kissing and some action on bed and in the shower. Then it took I don't know how many months before we had some fingering in the shower (I believe that was chapter 2) - that's it. No remarks, no fooling around - nothing. It is like it never happened, which pisses me off!

For this to work we need more updates. I get that. It is really hard to do progress in any path when there is 3 months between each update. The thing that bothers me the most is the fact that after 3 months you end up with an update, that feels like less than a months work. Time wise IT IS a months work, but there has to be ways to introduce more content. Get a 2nd or 3rd render machine for all I care! The story must be already written, right? Currently I pay 60$ for less than 1 - 2 hours of content. Matter of fact, I went through my billings and if I add all Patreon funds up - I payed just under the 400$ for my DMD experience. Does it justify the costs? No, definitely not. I do it to support him, but like I said - his way of doings aren't evolving. He is stuck in the past.

Story wise: there are so many possible paths in game that playing them all out is going to take them years - which in they end sucks for the people paying. Lets say it takes 4 years to be able to do a threesome with Elena and daughter. This will cost me 960$ (4*12*20) - that is A LOT of money for something so simple. What about the harem? You really think we can do a harem with: daughter, Elena, Georgina, Jennifer before 2020? What about the Chinese photographer, Margo and maybe Rachel? Think about it - I am starting to believe that introducing all these characters and paths that it killed DMD in the long run.

What about Melody: well, I play it too but I feel nothing for her. The only way I put up with her is the DMD-connection. I couldn't care less about her.

In the last episode something happened, and it could go into blackmailing (which I hope for) or more interaction between the three, but if he doesn't deal with it immediately then I am out. I don't want to spend 1.5 hours riding horses and acting like nothing happened and then have 3 lines at the end saying "I know you are fucking your dad", "What?? HOW??", "I mean, no I am not".

/rant off

3.80 star(s) 323 Votes