wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Sorry to hear your motivation dropped after my posting. All I can say is the transition between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 did not go smoothly and the headache is something that MDots does not want to repeat.

That being said, a series of post Chapter 2 releases might do the same as a Chapter 3 release without the coding headache. (And shucking off the “game day per release” format which I think hampers the exploration of some of the threads — as I just don’t see how D gets to a full polyamorous open marriage with impregnation and a mfm moment as well by then end of a Chapter 3 at “day per release” pace).

But with special releases you could explore:

(1) D’s honeymoon (as I expect we will have a wedding ... at least I’m pushing the heck for it ... in Ch2 ... if you recall I pushed like heck for the D orgasm before Ch1 closed.);

(2) D’s modeling career to include traveling to exotic locations;

(3) D’s new family (to include all 4 main female characters and MC living in the same household);

(4) D’s college;

(5) D’s other kinks;

(6) and D’s pregnancy (and everyone else’s)

As you can see, you get six more releases from this hypothetical (and maybe 12 if each is a double release.). And each release covers weeks-months-years as is appropriate.
if the game does go that far,please keep the pregnancy as an option,not the ultimate end

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Sorry to hear your motivation dropped after my posting. All I can say is the transition between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 did not go smoothly and the headache is something that MDots does not want to repeat.

That being said, a series of post Chapter 2 releases might do the same as a Chapter 3 release without the coding headache. (And shucking off the “game day per release” format which I think hampers the exploration of some of the threads — as I just don’t see how D gets to a full polyamorous open marriage with impregnation and a mfm moment as well by then end of a Chapter 3 at “day per release” pace).

But with special releases you could explore:

(1) D’s honeymoon (as I expect we will have a wedding ... at least I’m pushing the heck for it ... in Ch2 ... if you recall I pushed like heck for the D orgasm before Ch1 closed.);

(2) D’s modeling career to include traveling to exotic locations;

(3) D’s new family (to include all 4 main female characters and MC living in the same household);

(4) D’s college;

(5) D’s other kinks;

(6) and D’s pregnancy (and everyone else’s)

As you can see, you get six more releases from this hypothetical (and maybe 12 if each is a double release.). And each release covers weeks-months-years as is appropriate.
We're talking about an adult man systematically fucking his teenage daughter, but we don't want to use the word "Hell"?! ;)

Reactions: greeto332

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
i'm off to binge watch House md,can't think of anything else to kill the time left until release,later guys

Dreadmist

Aug 13, 2018
So I assume only patrons will be able to play once countdown reaches its goal? Anyway this is like the only adult game i've been patiently waiting updates for.

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
So I assume only patrons will be able to play once countdown reaches its goal? Anyway this is like the only adult game i've been patiently waiting updates for.
Dude, where do you think we are? It's the F95zone boii. After release, someone will take their time to prepare a download link

Reactions: stefbou
3.80 star(s) 322 Votes