Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
just had a sick wicked mean though...

Day what ever for Elena (this is my fantasy idea "judge me if you must")

the day starts out with you down in the small beach town in a beach cottage in a semi private area of the town. Your daughter has taken the day to head back to the big city to be with Jennifer for the day. There is a knock on the door its Elena, you invite her in and sit in the living room talking about this and that you ask her if she would like something to drink or something to eat (she accepts of course) "while in the kitchen you slip a mickey in her food or drink" ...I maybe dating myself with the mickey reference.

when Elena wakes up she finds she is naked with arms bound behind her back a gag in her mouth sitting atop a Spanish donkey with 5 lbs weights on each ankle and clover clamps on her nipples with a chain between them and small lead weights on the chain.
and your standing there looking at her. you utter the words "remember when i said I forgave you for the restaurant I LIED"

I know its not great and not finished but thank you for reading.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
True, the MC can get some limited action with some of the other characters without completely ending the game, but...
I believe one of the reasons the MC may be able to get away with more by day 10 without there being the normal GAME OVER, is the level of trust he has potentially built up by that time with D.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
...losing her virginity.
Generally a male's sexual organ needs to enter the female's (and past where the covering is/was) for it to be considered losted, as there are many non-sexual activities that can cause the lost of the covering.:eek::oops::':))

edit: It was pointed out that I left out an important part about crossing the "threshold", so I enhanced my original statement.:)

Last edited:

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
JUNE 2017 - CLASSIC DAUGHTER
re.jsx.jpg

Choosing An Outfit for Daughter - Day 11
Starting this month, you'll also get another reward :D Choosing an outfit for the daughter. This time you'll help me choose an everyday outfit for Day 11. In the upcoming months, I'll be giving you other options, like underwear, swimsuits, etc.
So, which one do you like the most?
Outfit A: mailservice.jpg Outfit B: mailservice1.jpg Outfit C: mailservice2.jpg

Last edited:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
All pics for 0.11
Since people asked for this post I'll pay more attention to this thread and will update this post with every pic that comes out.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 7024496038892594471.jpg 2345549574078335114.jpg 14546356862369771868.jpg

Thanks to @Vespak & @Maldus for the pics!

Note: This dev is different from the BB one so pics can be from choices, I'll include all pics, regardless if they are just posters, choices or actual scenes from the 0.10 to the 0.11 update. I'll also update the names of the people who posted the pics. As always if anyone wants to share but don't want their name on here, just pm and I'll post for you anonymously.

Last edited:

kwettkwett

Jun 10, 2017
JUNE 2017 - CLASSIC DAUGHTER
View attachment 7321

Choosing An Outfit for Daughter - Day 11
Starting this month, you'll also get another reward :D Choosing an outfit for the daughter. This time you'll help me choose an everyday outfit for Day 11. In the upcoming months, I'll be giving you other options, like underwear, swimsuits, etc.
So, which one do you like the most?
Outfit A: View attachment 7322 Outfit B: View attachment 7323 Outfit C: View attachment 7324
I definitely would prefer outfit A. No particular reason. Juste my mind freely speaking and without thinking. I just like A !

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Third choice is the most casual and still looks the best. Plus easy access to the girls if daddy gets the urge to sneak in a quick squeeze or seven.

Reactions: TechCarmin

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Oh forgot to give my opinion on the outfits. C for sure.

A - Looks a bit too conservative for this stage of the game.
B- Too open and seems a bit... idk, it seems like it doesnt fit the summer.
C- Good enough. :p

Reactions: Adoringfan

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
C by a mile! B is a bit too slutty...maybe in v0.13-0.14 when you get her to Corruption 8 or 9.

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
definately C,

looks most comfortable and normal and its neither to much nor to less, also its way closer to the "classic" but gives still a more "advanced" aka corrupted, but lovely vibe.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes