Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I suppose you could peel these off into other games (Dating Jennifer, etc), but at the pace the game updates are going, we might not see such a game until 2019 or later...
you know thats really not a bad idea for the Dev team, plus they already have a good following.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Too OhWee, I may have been too hard on Graham, you could be right "I may have been too shallow and gone off on looks" (which for me is odd I get to know someone before i make a judgement call like that).

in your Spoiler you have alot of nice points.

Reactions: OhWee

thexian99

Jun 15, 2017
I agree. It´s not a big deal actually for me (the game only has a real problem for me, and it´s to have to wait a month for the updates), but I think that Daughter seems to have the body of a 25 years old woman (except the height) and the personality of a 14 years old girl, and Elena seems to have the body of a 14 years old teenager, and the personality of a 25 (or even 45) years old very unininhibited woman. Well, as I say, for me it´s not a big deal, but I don´t see the need of "every character is 18 years old or more" in a game where everything is fantasy and fiction. It's like if Call of Duty or GTA would include a warning like "all the dead people in this game are computer generated 3D models, not real dead people" We know that!. It´s absurd! If MrDots wanted to play with the underage taboo, he just should have done it. People who makes or plays a totally fictional game with underaged characters are not pederasts or would like to be in real life, as people who makes or plays a game of wars and crimes are not murderers or play that kind of videogames because they would like to kill people in real life.

My two cents....
He's just complying to the rules set by Patreon, so I get it. That said, nothing on this site's rules would stop a modder from editing the references to age in the game.

Reactions: Bambino

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Too OhWee, I may have been too hard on Graham, you could be right "I may have been too shallow and gone off on looks" (which for me is odd I get to know someone before i make a judgement call like that).

in your Spoiler you have alot of nice points.
Thanks!
Graham does have that 'shady' look though, so I understand how people have that impression about him. And who knows, maybe he's a drug dealer on the side or something, or a Leon (The Professional) sort of dude...
The boss lady does absolutely nothing for me, but maybe she's a nice person.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oldje

May 11, 2017
Thanks!
Graham does have that 'shady' look though, so I understand how people have that impression about him. And who knows, maybe he's a drug dealer on the side or something, or a Leon (The Professional) sort of dude...
The boss lady does absolutely nothing for me, but maybe she's a nice person.
Graham's eyes creeps me out, Mrdots probably hasn't put a lot of time in on rendering some characters. Hopefully he can refine their looks in up coming versions. But he did hit the mark with the D. She is very appealing.

maxblue

May 26, 2017
I dreamt about this game last night. I came up with two alternate endings, neither 'bad.' They both made sense and were consistent with the characters' development. In my dream I was convinced that these were the endings the Devs had to choose.

Sure wish I could remember what they were ...

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
He's just complying to the rules set by Patreon, so I get it. That said, nothing on this site's rules would stop a modder from editing the references to age in the game.
I understand MrDots must follow Patreon´s rules, even silly ones, but, if characters must be 18 y.o. I would prefer they behabe like 18 y.o. girls. For example, I like the daughter to be naive ... but not so naive. ;)

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I understand MrDots must follow Patreon´s rules, even silly ones, but, if characters must be 18 y.o. I would prefer they behabe like 18 y.o. girls. For example, I like the daughter to be naive ... but not so naive. ;)
though I can understand what you want, i have known 30 year olds to believe that they don't have to pay for groceries, gas and other things. I've known 25 year olds that don't even know how to cook an egg in any way. I've known people that are adults to think that utilities are paid magically and hey didn't have to. these people are sheltered and tend to be still living with mom and dad after age 18. it is plausible that an 18 year old would know very little about sex or even true love.

Reactions: Bambino

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I know of one character that does need to be refined in looks not all of them just in one scene Jennifer's head looks way to big for her body. Kinda blows the scene for me cuz my eyes are drawing to the fact her head is so big.

Reactions: Arikawa Hime

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
though I can understand what you want, i have known 30 year olds to believe that they don't have to pay for groceries, gas and other things. I've known 25 year olds that don't even know how to cook an egg in any way. I've known people that are adults to think that utilities are paid magically and hey didn't have to. these people are sheltered and tend to be still living with mom and dad after age 18. it is plausible that an 18 year old would know very little about sex or even true love.
yea i am the same, Know a 38 year old that all they want to do is party don't want to face life in the least, then on the other side of the coin know a 5 year old that is very neat, respectful and well mannered that its hard to believe they are 5 years old.

Reactions: Freki

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
Well... I think if you grab the tits of a 18 y.o. girl and say to her "it´s just a massage, babe, nothing sexual", it´s unlikely she´s going to say to you "OK, I believe you" :closedeyesmile: As I say, I like the character of the daughter to be naive because it´s cute... but not sooooo naive. :coldsweat:

Last edited:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
interesting how we didn't get to see the "Harley Quinn" type outfit that was teased prior to the release of v0.10. was I missing anything?

I was under the impression that many of his patreons liked the costume (even though I personally hated it)

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I wonder why all the girls in the story are the same. I understand the daughter needing to be eased into things, she's written that way. But even the sluts in the story are inaccessible. The MC is single and has no commitment to anyone, he is free to fuck who he likes. Especially since he's wrestling with his feelings for his daughter, wouldn't he naturally try and fuck other women to try and get his mind off her? You could even use that to strengthen the obsession with the daughter by him seeing himself fucking her when he's with the other women.

It's like everyone is being treated like virginal JRPG characters when it does not fit their backstories and lustful natures.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I wonder why all the girls in the story are the same. I understand the daughter needing to be eased into things, she's written that way. But even the sluts in the story are inaccessible. The MC is single and has no commitment to anyone, he is free to fuck who he likes. Especially since he's wrestling with his feelings for his daughter, wouldn't he naturally try and fuck other women to try and get his mind off her? You could even use that to strengthen the obsession with the daughter by him seeing himself fucking her when he's with the other women.

It's like everyone is being treated like virginal JRPG characters when it does not fit their backstories and lustful natures.
The MC has the OPTION to try to have sex with a couple of the other characters, however, these are often game ending choices.
It'd be nice if instead of the game ending, that you could pursue these other options more fully, but of course there's a whole infrastructure that goes along with that (renders, dialogue trees, etc). We do need a 'Dating Jennifer' (Elena's friend, not to be confused with the other Dating Jennifer game that's out there) game though, just sayin...

Last edited:

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I wouldn't say it "pressured" players to reject everyone to see more of the Daughter. There is a path that, if Elena was not encouraged by Father, that happened in day 10. In addition, there was a path at the end of Day 10 that required encouraging Elena. (You were not pressured to reject or encourage Elena - but to see both paths you had to do both with Elena). I think most of us are running at least three parallel paths - or you could just use the mod and not worry about missing anything.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I wouldn't say it "pressured" players to reject everyone to see more of the Daughter. There is a path that, if Elena was not encouraged by Father, that happened in day 10. In addition, there was a path at the end of Day 10 that required encouraging Elena. (You were not pressured to reject or encourage Elena - but to see both paths you had to do both with Elena). I think most of us are running at least three parallel paths - or you could just use the mod and not worry about missing anything.
True, the MC can get some limited action with some of the other characters without completely ending the game, but...
Gotta luv blue balls!

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes