OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
That's why I appreciate having multiple paths in games like this guys! Neither route (sharing or not sharing) is necessarily good or bad, and it makes the game more interesting for different tastes!

Except for whatever curve balls the story writer may choose to throw at us, of course!

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
What's your guys' opinion on that couple Graham and Olivia? I don't know but for some reason I don't like them very much.. I was glad when F and D finally got away from that vacation or whatever it was...
I like Gragam and Olivia. and the Idea if D and F do move the will move there with them.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I can see them in that small town, in my game I choose the MC to be a Doctor so it could work he open a small clinic D goes to cooking class or maybe even becomes his nurse (who knows) but hey that is my fantasy for them.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
That's why I appreciate having multiple paths in games like this guys! Neither route (sharing or not sharing) is necessarily good or bad, and it makes the game more interesting for different tastes!

Except for whatever curve balls the story writer may choose to throw at us, of course!
I like the multi path also but for some reason I have to run one at a time. But this game is so good I don't mind running it at least 2 or three times before i need to take a break from it.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
The father fell asleep on the first day while wait for his daughter to arrive and everything we've experienced so far has all been part of his dream. The father is woken by someone knocking on his front door and when he answers it he finds the daughter, his ex-wife and her new guy standing there! Roll credits! *Mahahaha* :evilsmile::p

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
The father fell asleep on the first day while wait for his daughter to arrive and everything we've experienced so far has all been part of his dream. The father is woken by someone knocking on his front door and when he answers it he finds the daughter, his ex-wife and her new guy standing there! Roll credits! *Mahahaha* :evilsmile::p
I had the same idea that all this was a dream, but the last part would make it a nightmare.

Reactions: Obrist

Solypsen

Jun 17, 2017
How long does the Android version generally take to come out after a new version releases? I played the previous patch on Android and I don't really feel like playing through everything to get to the new content on PC. Does anyone have a save file of everything until the new content? Or even the new content is fine since I can load up an old save probably

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
How long does the Android version generally take to come out after a new version releases? I played the previous patch on Android and I don't really feel like playing through everything to get to the new content on PC. Does anyone have a save file of everything until the new content? Or even the new content is fine since I can load up an old save probably
there is a search for this topic and with less than a min i found what you are looking for with only one word "save"
not really hard

JohnDoeJoe

Apr 24, 2017
Interesting how in this genre of games replayability in a traditional sense is a bad thing.
Because some people like me are skipping all dialogs and are only interested in the sexual scenes. Its absolutely no fun to waste 2 or more hours just to see 30 seconds alternative content.

Also you probably not fully understood my post as I don't have a problem with alternative content in general. But only if it FORCES me to play the WHOLE game again (if I didn't saved in the right moment). Some developers are doing actually great by giving you the chance to view the missed content in a cheat room or menu or whatever. This is optional and people like you can still play the whole game again if wanted. But people like would then also have the choice of seeing this content without playing the game again. This is how alternative content has to be implemented. But splitting things up like in Big Brother or as the developer of DMD is doing lately is just annoying. With each step I have to be careful what do choice/say/do because it might end up by me missing content/scenes.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Just use an extractor? Or wait for someone to release the cgs, since you are just skipping anyway.

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
Honestly, all the young female characters (daughter, Elena, Jennifer) have designs that really make you think "Yeah, they're all 18, wink wink, nudge nudge."
- The proportions of their bodies, particularly their heads, is very indicative of young, not fully developed girls (even with the daughter's very developed chest). Compare those proportions to the other women, or even the guys that are supposed to be their ages, more or less.
- The only guys that make any moves on the three girls are all established to be perverts. There's not a single decent guy that tries to ask any of them out, implying that the decent guys know they shouldn't. Even the incest loving Graham thinks the daughter is 'too petite' for him (which is an odd adjective for a girl that is packing a pair larger than DD).
- Elena and the daughter just happen to come from a country where they're not out of high school yet.
- The daughter is about as sexually innocent as she could possibly be, much more so than you would expect of an 18 year old, even a virgin. No experience with boys, whatsoever, as though she only recently started developing (if she were 18, she'd have a constant stream of guys back home asking her out for the past 4 years or so).
- The lack of experience with alcohol.
- The daughter's supposed inexperience wearing high heels, of all things (never mind that she says this on day 10, when in earlier days, she is seen wearing high heels). You'd expect a girl who has been to at least a school dance to have some familiarity with high heels.

Yes, all of these attributes could apply to legal adults, but really strain the player's credulity. Which is perfectly fine, but it does raise an eyebrow or two.
I agree. It´s not a big deal actually for me (the game only has a real problem for me, and it´s to have to wait a month for the updates), but I think that Daughter seems to have the body of a 25 years old woman (except the height) and the personality of a 14 years old girl, and Elena seems to have the body of a 14 years old teenager, and the personality of a 25 (or even 45) years old very unininhibited woman. Well, as I say, for me it´s not a big deal, but I don´t see the need of "every character is 18 years old or more" in a game where everything is fantasy and fiction. It's like if Call of Duty or GTA would include a warning like "all the dead people in this game are computer generated 3D models, not real dead people" We know that!. It´s absurd! If MrDots wanted to play with the underage taboo, he just should have done it. People who makes or plays a totally fictional game with underaged characters are not pederasts or would like to be in real life, as people who makes or plays a game of wars and crimes are not murderers or play that kind of videogames because they would like to kill people in real life.

My two cents....

Reactions: thexian99

IDK123

Jun 20, 2017
I really hope its not gonna be like this,it would ruin everything for me

IDK123

Jun 20, 2017
Waitt there's an android version?

redcafej

Jun 13, 2017
Waitt there's an android version?
There is, or at least there was for the 0.0.9 version, made by member @booom313.

However the mods have not included it in the OP since the 0.0.10 update. And member booom313 who has made various Android APKs for other games is currently banned. Make of it as you will.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
There is, or at least there was for the 0.0.9 version, made by member @booom313.

However the mods have not included it in the OP since the 0.0.10 update. And member booom313 who has made various Android APKs for other games is currently banned. Make of it as you will.
Mod in included in the OP, in "extra"

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Because some people like me are skipping all dialogs and are only interested in the sexual scenes. Its absolutely no fun to waste 2 or more hours just to see 30 seconds alternative content.

Also you probably not fully understood my post as I don't have a problem with alternative content in general. But only if it FORCES me to play the WHOLE game again (if I didn't saved in the right moment). Some developers are doing actually great by giving you the chance to view the missed content in a cheat room or menu or whatever. This is optional and people like you can still play the whole game again if wanted. But people like would then also have the choice of seeing this content without playing the game again. This is how alternative content has to be implemented. But splitting things up like in Big Brother or as the developer of DMD is doing lately is just annoying. With each step I have to be careful what do choice/say/do because it might end up by me missing content/scenes.
I'm so sorry you don't like enjoying things from the beginning. you have the right to your opinion, but it is just that your opinion. That others do not share your opinion does not make them wrong or not understanding what you post. if you don't like having only 30 seconds of "new" footage, wait several releases before coming back to the game. I agree with the poster above, get an extractor or wait for someone to post the pictures used that they extracted for you. I personally like exploring things and will only skip if i get bored in a section personally.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016

Playing the game if you don't enjoy it seems masochistic to me. If the gameplay annoys you so much there's a solution to that. Wait for the images to be posted, or extract them yourself. There's all kind of tools for that on this site.

Reactions: Imskel
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes