Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Playing the game if you don't enjoy it seems masochistic to me. If the gameplay annoys you so much there's a solution to that. Wait for the images to be posted, or extract them yourself. There's all kind of tools for that on this site.
Masochist ??? like Dad ??? The guy is a weaner. Hell Georgina has bigger balls than him.

Solypsen

Jun 17, 2017
there is a search for this topic and with less than a min i found what you are looking for with only one word "save"
not really hard
Well, I tried searching "Dating my Daughter Save" (and a few other variants) and I found a single file that says it's a Day 7 save. I tried using the save, but it gives me a Day 4 save instead. I was looking for a Day 9 save (preferably) and I couldn't find anything. Maybe there are better search terms, but I couldn't find what I was looking for so I decided to try asking here. Since you're such a proficient searcher, a link would've been appreciated. Instead, you chose to be a jackass about it. Nicely done.

Reactions: Gio

8mes

Aug 24, 2016
Well, I tried searching "Dating my Daughter Save" (and a few other variants) and I found a single file that says it's a Day 7 save. I tried using the save, but it gives me a Day 4 save instead. I was looking for a Day 9 save (preferably) and I couldn't find anything. Maybe there are better search terms, but I couldn't find what I was looking for so I decided to try asking here. Since you're such a proficient searcher, a link would've been appreciated. Instead, you chose to be a jackass about it. Nicely done.
Here you go.

In the upper right search box you can tick "search this thread only". Then you can search with specific words... "save" "update" "walkthrough" "guide"...

Last edited:

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Masochist ??? like Dad ??? The guy is a weaner. Hell Georgina has bigger balls than him.
The MC is a weaner ? ...How so, I see him on a slippy slope going in uncharted water for him, Society does not look kindly on insect in any form. Sure the MC could charge head on into doing stuff to the daughter, lose her forever, go to jail the possibles are limitless.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Not because he hasnt fucked her how about he has things for three other women. He cant make up his mind about Olivia and he has to suspect that Graham is as much a Perv as he is. Ell who is his daughters best friend?? fuck right, she almost had him killed. Who knows what she will do in the future if you reject her, but dont and you relationship with Daughter will be wimpy I played both ends so I know. That messing with ell gives you a week ending with daughter. What about Georgina what happens if he follows his feelings for her and his daughter.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
N... about he has things for three other women. He cant make up his mind ...
Remember, it was your choices that got him into the position where he needs to choose between multiple females. If you had rejected the advances made by the females other than the daughter earlier then the MC wouldn't be in that position, and there wouldn't be any need to worry about what Ell might do.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I don't think he has things for three other woman.

Daughter - really big hang up there, has not seen more many years, reminds him of ex (her mother) and she has smoking body.
Elena - likes (or least to me) due to fact she is Daughters best friend, comes on a bit too strong (only we as players see her behind the story and how she wants to bang the MC)
Jennifer - not sure there, she thinks the MC is hot and how lucky Daughter is. (maybe more will come to light as the days go on).
Georgina - MC likes her as a good loyal friend (least that is how I read it) if the Daughter was not there then yes maybe something would come but she also works in the office and he thinks that is trouble.
Olivia - we only see how she feels about the MC because we are players. The MC not sure only had the one dinner (but to me she came on too fast too soon MC is still mixed up about Daughter).

now these are just my takes on the story so far, some others may get different feelings depending on there game play style.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Remember, it was your choices that got him into the position where he needs to choose between multiple females. If you had rejected the advances made by the females other than the daughter earlier then the MC wouldn't be in that position, and there wouldn't be any need to worry about what Ell might do.
I have played the outcomes most of the ways you can play the game and find Daddy a Weaner That is my opinion. I don't debate other people think daddy is a prince or a man above men but to me.....:cryingface: WEANER!!!!

Reactions: Imskel

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I have played the outcomes most of the ways you can play the game and find Daddy a Weaner That is my opinion. I don't debate other people think daddy is a prince or a man above men but to me.....:cryingface: WEANER!!!!
now that you explain it like this, I see where you are coming from. To be honest now that I think of it you are right, he don't seem to have a real backbone, yea sure he jumped in and punched a dude in the face (to save the daughter) but looking back on the way he was in his house before the daughter showed up, yea a bit of a Weaner.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
The MC behaves more like a slightly older brother than a Dad. Dad would be better off with Graham`s personality.
oh come on lets be nice... Graham please, I stand on my soap box and repeat graham fits the profile of the FBIs top 10 most wanted sex offenders :rolleyes:

Reactions: Tease Me

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
So i did not reject elena but still she go and flirt with the waiter, she is obviously looking for affection in every person she knows motivated by the terrible life she had, i really want to start over the game and reject she but i feel bad for her she will go and become in a whore i want to save her but i like more the daughter and Gina, but as i said i guess elena needs more help than the other girls.

Is ok to stay with her just for shame?
Can i save her and still get the daughter and/or Gina?

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
So i did not reject elena but still she go and flirt with the waiter, she is obviously looking for affection in every person she knows motivated by the terrible life she had, i really want to start over the game and reject she but i feel bad for her she will go and become in a whore i want to save her but i like more the daughter and Gina, but as i said i guess elena needs more help than the other girls.

Is ok to stay with her just for shame?
Can i save her and still get the daughter and/or Gina?
you can stay with her, that is your choice. As for knowing what becomes of her that will take a few more months and some more days too the game to see where she ends up at.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Graham shows patience, understanding and kindness to others. He let Olivia attempt to seduce MC without any jealousy although Olivia is everything to him.
I guess you can be on the FBI's top 10 ... list and still have good qualities, the two things don't have to be mutually exclusive.;)

Reactions: virtuvoid

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
oh come on lets be nice... Graham please, I stand on my soap box and repeat graham fits the profile of the FBIs top 10 most wanted sex offenders :rolleyes:
Like I said all he needs is a few missing teeth and a banjo. Deliverance the movie with Burt Reynolds. am I dating my self or what???

Reactions: Imskel

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
It'd be nice if you could actually pursue deeper relationships with the other characters. Too many of them are game-ending, as soon as D finds out...

Yeah I know the game is Dating My Daughter, but a number of people now have said they like some of the other characters more than D.

I suppose you could peel these off into other games (Dating Jennifer, etc), but at the pace the game updates are going, we might not see such a game until 2019 or later...

My read on Graham and the MC (I'll put this in a spoiler tag just in case):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I may be giving MrDots too much credit here r.e. character motivations, but those are my rationalizations of what we've seen so far.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
I remember that movie, not well bit do remember it.
In RED when they go to Florida To meet Marvin Sarah tells Frank all we need now is the banjos that is when I remembered Deliverance
God I love women with big GUNS

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes