Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
The jobs might need to change. Him, being a doctor and not knowing how bad a concussion was kinda out of chracter, and when he talks to the other doctor. Maybe a better job in the science field like working in pharmacuetical company. The jobs pan out.

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
My theory about what is going to happen in the future of the game: I think that Georgina actually is... the daughter! Yes, Georgina is the daughter, but 15 years older: Same boobs, same ass, same hair, same mouth and nose... Yes, the eyes are not blue, but I think she´s wearing colored contact lenses in order of not being recognized. I think that in the year 2032 (the year DmD finally is going to be finished :eek:penedeyewink:), time travel will be possible, and the daughter will travel 15 years in the past with the intention of having sex with a younger version of her dad... and herself! Most incestuous threesome ever! Would not be a great twist in the plot? :closedeyesmile:

Last edited:
Reactions: if95 and Mikedazz1

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Yeah but it's fun to turn those types of girls into your slut. Especially if you can spank her for being a bad girl.
Elena is a wild child already and slutty as is, I think @Phrederick gets it, she is attracted to daddy partly because he is everything she never had growing up. I felt kinda bad with the ganging up on Elena over every little thing. Also that harmless game of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We can all admit the daughter is pretty socially awkward sometimes, which makes me wonder how the fuck she has survived up until this point.
@Bambino

Pick a side of the fence. You harass people the other day for not liking the game and today you are complaining that development will take 15 years? I know you're just trying to be funny, but your wild ramblings about fever dreams don't really add to the discussion.

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
@Bambino

Pick a side of the fence. You harass people the other day for not liking the game and today you are complaining that development will take 15 years? I know you're just trying to be funny, but your wild ramblings about fever dreams don't really add to the discussion.
I don´t harass. I was harassed, and responded. And it is obvious I was making a joke about the physical similarities between the 3d models of two of the characters of the game, not "wil ramblings". If you have some kind of problem with me and try to piss me off... Well, try again.

sansusername

May 4, 2017
So is it worth starting the game again with the extra content & thank you for the info
if you like playing the game enough to do it again, definitely do it with the extra scenes. it's not a ton, but it's nice.
if you don't want to do the game over again at all, the extra scenes probably wouldn't change that.
but there is some nice explicit shit in there.

Reactions: Imskel

thexian99

Jun 15, 2017
Looking through the game assets, there's a version of the 'BJ Dream animation sequence' that has Jennifer doing the BJ...

Not sure what all you need to do to trigger that fork, but yeah. Jennifer is a babe! And pushing the '18+' limits in design, but I've known a few adult women that are as flat chested as Jennifer is, so I suppose I can buy her being 18.
Honestly, all the young female characters (daughter, Elena, Jennifer) have designs that really make you think "Yeah, they're all 18, wink wink, nudge nudge."
- The proportions of their bodies, particularly their heads, is very indicative of young, not fully developed girls (even with the daughter's very developed chest). Compare those proportions to the other women, or even the guys that are supposed to be their ages, more or less.
- The only guys that make any moves on the three girls are all established to be perverts. There's not a single decent guy that tries to ask any of them out, implying that the decent guys know they shouldn't. Even the incest loving Graham thinks the daughter is 'too petite' for him (which is an odd adjective for a girl that is packing a pair larger than DD).
- Elena and the daughter just happen to come from a country where they're not out of high school yet.
- The daughter is about as sexually innocent as she could possibly be, much more so than you would expect of an 18 year old, even a virgin. No experience with boys, whatsoever, as though she only recently started developing (if she were 18, she'd have a constant stream of guys back home asking her out for the past 4 years or so).
- The lack of experience with alcohol.
- The daughter's supposed inexperience wearing high heels, of all things (never mind that she says this on day 10, when in earlier days, she is seen wearing high heels). You'd expect a girl who has been to at least a school dance to have some familiarity with high heels.

Yes, all of these attributes could apply to legal adults, but really strain the player's credulity. Which is perfectly fine, but it does raise an eyebrow or two.

thexian99

Jun 15, 2017
@thexian99 You are reading way too far into this:
I stick by my assessment (though, I lost my virginity in college, and my wife on our honeymoon, so I totally believe that people can wait). Its not that any one of these points of evidence are definitive proof. It is that they all combine to paint some strong circumstantial evidence. I play this game, and I can't help but be reminded of Snow Daze's 'step-twin' rationale.

Nemi

May 13, 2017
Looking through the game assets, there's a version of the 'BJ Dream animation sequence' that has Jennifer doing the BJ...

Not sure what all you need to do to trigger that fork, but yeah.
Not much. If you have extra scenes installed, and deleted Elena's picture, you can go to the bathroom in the morning of Day 8 and choose who you jerk off to. The choice is Daughter/Georgina/Jennifer/Elena, they all do a short BJ. I figure that's what it refers to.

Reactions: OhWee

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I like the Daughter route... I was excited when she wanted to stop pretending the Boyfriend thing and make it real. While I like Jennifer and Georgina I will always stick with the daughter.

I see trouble with Elena I see her causing trouble if she don't get to share the MC or at least get fucked once by the MC.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Not much. If you have extra scenes installed, and deleted Elena's picture, you can go to the bathroom in the morning of Day 8 and choose who you jerk off to. The choice is Daughter/Georgina/Jennifer/Elena, they all do a short BJ. I figure that's what it refers to.
Thanks! I like to live dangerously/leave Elena's picture on the phone, so I probably wouldn't have discovered it otherwise. Something to think about the next time I do a full playthrough - hopefully Jennifer gets a bigger role with the MC in the next update!

Part of me wants to mod the ending of Day 10 with this cliffhanger as one of the paths you end up with...
I don't have the necessary art assets to illustrate where this might go though...

Reactions: oldje
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes