spiderfff

May 4, 2017
Wow, I liked this update especially the D ending, but after seeing that the best choice seems reject Elena to have the best ending
I wonder if that will happen with Georgina as well in future releases or if we could achieve a harem ending?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hey does anyone of you got the +10 LP after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in the Walkthrough it says there are 10 LP added `?
Just tested, yeah no +10LP. My guess is that it's not implemented in the version I downloaded. The game was changed from 0.09 to 0.10 with a bunch of new interaction/10 kisses added in that scene, hence the suggestion that there might be +10LP. I see that there is a 'fixed' version of 0.10 already, maybe it's fixed in that version.
If you've been following the walkthrough, you'll do fine without the extra points.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Hmmm strange !
I've just installed a new antivirus : Panda
And it quarantined the exe file and found one too in the chrome cache files....i didn't had any problems with avast btw.
A bit off topic sorry, but any ideas why?

tmv

May 31, 2017
I've a question. I get this often with Ren'py games but especially with DmD: I play for a while, quit the game and loose the .exe file. If I try to get it back by re-unpacking the game, it appears that the .exe in the folder \lib\windows-i686 cannot be replaced. This happens even if I delete the main DmD folder. I end up installing the game in a complete new folder.
So, what is going on here?

I use Win7 and Bitdefender

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I finished the latest verison, was good liked alot of the events in chapter 10, but it was confusing it seemed rushed, some of it did not make since.

there are a few other things but thats all i can remember for now.

primsteg

May 8, 2017
I've a question. I get this often with Ren'py games but especially with DmD: I play for a while, quit the game and loose the .exe file. If I try to get it back by re-unpacking the game, it appears that the .exe in the folder \lib\windows-i686 cannot be replaced. This happens even if I delete the main DmD folder. I end up installing the game in a complete new folder.
So, what is going on here?

I use Win7 and Bitdefender
antivirus maybe?

tmv

May 31, 2017
antivirus maybe?
I though that also however there is no message. And even if I destroy the folder, I still get the message that an .exe file cannot be unpacked as the file cannot be accessed. It is weird.

Edit: Indeed Bitdefender marks the .exe in the lib folder as dangerous. Though I can play it initially. Still weird.

Last edited:

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Not looked at any mods or any spoilers.But you just think you are heading down a dangerous path however you play the game. which i love slow corruption of daughter a few spoilers ie other girls in the mix = Wow

johnnydoe435

May 25, 2017
Thumbs up to that, Elean seems to be selfish, bully and just plain mean.
Some of the things she says and does, especially in day 10, just makes it seem like doing anything with her is just gonna end up being disastrous for all parties in the end. I'll play out all scenarios but I'm gonna stick with my "D only" route as my main scenario.

Reactions: ayyylmaooo

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Personally, I find Jennifer much more attractive, and a much nicer personality than Elena
Looking through the game assets, there's a version of the 'BJ Dream animation sequence' that has Jennifer doing the BJ...

Not sure what all you need to do to trigger that fork, but yeah. Jennifer is a babe! And pushing the '18+' limits in design, but I've known a few adult women that are as flat chested as Jennifer is, so I suppose I can buy her being 18.

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
I personally love Georgina the most then the daughter (probably wouldn't if she didn't have that body) everyone other from the main girls looks high schoolish. I mean I young know 18 year old looks like that
yeah that could be the best route, the perfect wife, hot, absolutely in love for you a nice house, getting along with your daughter :heartcoveredeyes:, and i bet she will not go and flirt with the waiters if you spend some time with the daughter.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Yeah but it's fun to turn those types of girls into your slut. Especially if you can spank her for being a bad girl.
The spanking part might be fun, as long as it does not ruin the relationship with your daughter.

Hernagon1

Jun 11, 2017
How did you get 67 love? Did you do everything with walkthrough because I did and I would end up with 61 love.

And do you get "game over" when you finger her?
i havent used a walkthrough, but yes spoiler alert, if you finger her she will freak out and the game will end.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Reading back was funny we were all kinda worried that the Mother would be a BIG problem in day 10 by showing up and messing with the Daughter. Maybe she will be in the days to come but after the ending of day 10 with Daughter I don't see how she can now (least not a big problem)

and what Mom did

I do want to see how the whole Job route works out since right now you get choices but they all lead to the same day and group of people.

since I am old and old school I see being a Doctor as the best route ( I am not sure how much a freelance programmer can make)
a business executive might be better then a Doctor but not sure.

this is just some of the things I am wondering about.

Reactions: nooi_c
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes