DaBooty

Jun 3, 2017
Her's my savegame, at the very last
79 fiend 67 love, fingering daughter :p
Save is page 9 ;)
How did you get 67 love? Did you do everything with walkthrough because I did and I would end up with 61 love.

And do you get "game over" when you finger her?

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
How did you get 67 love? Did you do everything with walkthrough because I did and I would end up with 61 love.

And do you get "game over" when you finger her?
I use my mod, so when there is 2 choices with specifics bonuses, i play both with the same savegame, that's why more bonuses
And as the finger scene, it's just to keep some nice image when you're loading my save

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I use my mod, so when there is 2 choices with specifics bonuses, i play both with the same savegame, that's why more bonuses
And as the finger scene, it's just to keep some nice image when you're loading my save
How do I extract the save, or where can I download your mod?

DaBooty

Jun 3, 2017
Which choices did u make in terms of Elena, Georgina, and ass/boobs/mouth points?

I might consider playing your save if you made the choices that I made :)

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
Man when this game is finished i really hope your mods allow us to play once and get all the ending :D

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Man when this game is finished i really hope your mods allow us to play once and get all the ending :D
psh, your not hardcore enough, when game is finished you show play it from start to finish for each and every route with no skipping, red text by text and do it with all play through and be hardcore like everyone else.

Reactions: January2015

sansusername

May 4, 2017
i get asking for save files, but you can literally skip seen (and unseen) text if you want to blast through chunks of the story, so it's pretty easy to go through, especially with the walkthrough.

i myself just started a text document to keep in my game folder letting me know which save #s i'm using for which branches so I can be sure to keep track and also have easy access to new branches moving forward.

right now i just have 2 though, 1) every woman, all exhibition points + my preffered body stats & 2) just daughter, everyone else has been denied.
I'll probably go through and do a save with G but not elena as well, in case that makes a difference later one... maybe a couple other small things (action movie vs romance, self defence classes vs none, etc).

If you guys do similar, it'll be very easy for you moving forward.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Ok I hadn't played the last version so I just played 2 versions in one run and I must say I'm impressed. The story came back to reasonable scenarios and not over fetched ones like the game show, and I was about to change my rating to a 5 star... but then came the points...
Why... just why... Why the fuck integrate ass points or pussy points. -.-' If you want to branch out the scenarios do it like you did this version not by using points... Or in this case actually do it by the points, that way I don't have to unpack the files to know what vars I need to change so I dont have to repeat a whole playthrough...

Egh... in terms of content I liked it but in terms of mechanics it's a bit disappointing...

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
psh, your not hardcore enough, when game is finished you show play it from start to finish for each and every route with no skipping, red text by text and do it with all play through and be hardcore like everyone else.
Ok I hadn't played the last version so I just played 2 versions in one run and I must say I'm impressed. The story came back to reasonable scenarios and not over fetched ones like the game show, and I was about to change my rating to a 5 star... but then came the points...
Why... just why... Why the fuck integrate ass points or pussy points. -.-' If you want to branch out the scenarios do it like you did this version not by using points... Or in this case actually do it by the points, that way I don't have to unpack the files to know what vars I need to change so I dont have to repeat a whole playthrough...

Egh... in terms of content I liked it but in terms of mechanics it's a bit disappointing...
Use ! You'll get all scenes, and don't get bothered by theses points :)
AND you'll get all the images ;)

Reactions: Echoic

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Was playing it before you made the mod for this update ^^

sansusername

May 4, 2017
the mod you do for BB is so good, and even necessary, but I enjoy the story of this game so much that i think personally it's replayable as is... at least for now. Considering how much it looks like it'll start to branch, I think you've done an awesome thing here!!

dudetlove614

Jun 7, 2017
So there is a small split path on whether or not you rejected Elena. Is there a way to go into the console and change anything to see the other scenes or am I stuck to go back and replay everything?

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
So there is a small split path on whether or not you rejected Elena. Is there a way to go into the console and change anything to see the other scenes or am I stuck to go back and replay everything?
You can use the console, but my mod allow to play scene without changing your choice values.
I think it's far better than messing with your data.

I'll use to show usable variables

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Here for the lazies :
  • v_day5_cinema01_movie : Use "Action" or "Romance". Used in day 4 and day 10.
  • v_day6_dress : Day 5. 0 = Blue Dress, 1 = Black Dress, 2 = Pink Dress
  • v_day8_bikini : Day 8, Bikini chosen. 1 = Grey bokini bottoms, 2 = Black one, 3 = white one
  • v_day8_cupid_score : Day 8, your cupid score, use value 46+ for winning
  • v_day9_lingerieset : Day 9, 0 = default, 1 = white 2 = black

Reactions: Echoic
D

Deleted member 9433

Hey does anyone of you got the +10 LP after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in the Walkthrough it says there are 10 LP added `?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes