D

Deleted member 7072

From what i have read on this thread, it looks like there is one or two dev from the game here. Makes me wonder what they think from a dev standpoint to see quite a lot of people here (myself included, just found this forum a week ago) that downloaded their creation for free. What is their thought on that?
Looks like they don't see it as free advertisement as they should, the Mega link for v10 and the v10 walkthrough has been taken down. Thankfully we have a lovely user hosting a torrent for it :)

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I can't believe the amount of milking that's going on.
"Oh, we are 10 updates in? I guess it's a good enough time to START DATING MY DAUGHTER eh?"
Its not milking, it's the dev's choice of how they tell their story.

You don't like it? There are a thousand other games you can play, so please, go play them and leave those of us who like the game, alone to enjoy. I have never understood people who complain about something yet continue to contribute to, or stick around to experience something they apparently detest.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Milos: Waiting that are everything fine with you, Dude, thanks again for more one download

throwawayspoons

Apr 21, 2017
Hahahaha boy, if you don't play the game, you think the writing is "trash" (difficult to know without playing the game, by the way), you don´t like incest games in general... what are you doing here? Just looking for arguing with someone? Trying to piss someone off? That´s sad, boy, really sad. Life is too short, don´t waste your time in a threat of a game you don´t like at all. Do something helpful with your life, son. Go outside and live, boy, live! XD
I don't play it (present tense), I played it (past tense). You really going to make me give you a lesson in proper terminology just because I said I don't like the game? I also didn't say I don't like incest games in general. I said most of them are garbage and have terrible writing.

And I wouldn't have even quoted you had you not been calling people out for not liking the game before this. I don't care if you like DMD. I like a lot of terrible shit too, but I don't try and justify it not being terrible. I also like your overuse of the word boy, as if that somehow gives you the higher ground to stand on when arguing about an awful DAZ incest game on a forum online. I at least hold no pretense to how stupid all this is, my replies to you included.

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Looking for some help. Every time I try to put the extras into the game folder my Winrar crashes. My Winrar works perfectly fine when I put other stuff into other folders (e.g the mod for Big Brother). Anyone have any idea what's causing it to crash?

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
As a modder i founded the code clearer and clearer.
The file structure (with rpas for each days, scripts + images in separate ways) may allow the updates Dev talked about in their post.
Code became far more easy to read and understand, since day 4, everything get better and better "technology style"
I hope he won't change anymore because i'm borded to re mod each day from the start each time, but i'm curious what he'll do anyway.

As for the story, already given my opinion here, love the game, too bad daughter is blond

Reactions: Bambino

seden

Aug 22, 2016
It is getting interesting, Daughter + Friend willing to live with the father, as an alternative to go back to family (hm).
Daughter has to evolve some more, but, sharing + going with Elena invites, will that be made an option ?
Could be, with the mods making the bad (game ending) option usable, the game got his replay score upped, something the develloper(s) could have to thought about (more than one (valid) track to manage the relation(s).
Of course, the visual are a limitation..

Version reloaded 2.0 ? :D (or, could be a fan made mod)

This said, seen two errors in the text, is there something organized as to know what is reported already or not ?

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
I don't play it (present tense), I played it (past tense). You really going to make me give you a lesson in proper terminology just because I said I don't like the game? I also didn't say I don't like incest games in general. I said most of them are garbage and have terrible writing.

And I wouldn't have even quoted you had you not been calling people out for not liking the game before this. I don't care if you like DMD. I like a lot of terrible shit too, but I don't try and justify it not being terrible. I also like your overuse of the word boy, as if that somehow gives you the higher ground to stand on when arguing about an awful DAZ incest game on a forum online. I at least hold no pretense to how stupid all this is, my replies to you included.
Yesterday I was having a nice and interesting conversation here with some guys that really know what are saying. This conversation with you is not interesting at all. I have lost my time with you too much already.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes