Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Well Mr Dotts, you are an annoying bugger. I really want to dislike you... but I can't. Your renders are the best around, your animations are taking on a life of their own (massage animations.. blinkin flip.) The story's pace is insanely slow, which makes me enjoy every little triumph all the more... which again, is annoying, but very very satisfying when I do move a step forward. And as for Elena... I don't care if it's a train wreck later, I am going to enjoy each and every stolen moment with her and CRY

HAVOC, and let slip the dogs of war!

Reactions: Les_Riggs

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The guy checking out his D's tits and ass at first meeting? Pervert? yes! check! BTW he was such a good F that he knew nothing about his D, but it was all the D's moms fault. I want to kick this guys ass all over again now LOL
You're acting like you don't notice it if a woman's tits stand out like that, no matter who she is. It doesn't make one a pervert though, or maybe a little, but nothing wrong with it, people automatically notice physical features in others anyway, and if they like what they see, they'll be saying in their heads something like "Nice!", so what? Everyone does it, so you really shouldn't act all so high almighty there, you're not innocent :p
And you know, it's not the F's fault that he didn't hear anything about her daughter for years, that was the mom's intention, to keep them separated. And if she changes phone numbers, denounces their citizenship to the (MC's) country and moves abroad, what the hell is he supposed to do.
I'm starting to think that you're just trolling, you must be.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
You're acting like you don't notice it if a woman's tits stand out like that, no matter who she is. It doesn't make one a pervert though, or maybe a little, but nothing wrong with it, people automatically notice physical features in others anyway, and if they like what they see, they'll be saying in their heads something like "Nice!", so what? Everyone does it, so you really shouldn't act all so high almighty there, you're not innocent :p
And you know, it's not the F's fault that he didn't hear anything about her daughter for years, that was the mom's intention, to keep them separated. And if she changes phone numbers, denounces their citizenship to the (MC's) country and moves abroad, what the hell is he supposed to do.
I'm starting to think that you're just trolling, you must be.
Games like this are silly, non nonsensical tripe. Just entertainment and not out of the norm. IRL, no no no I don't creep on my sister, cousins or aunts. I am not sure why you don't get why people do not behave like this game except for a small number of people. No I don't say "nice" when looking at them. Enough of this , talk about the game , it is .19 so almost 2 full chapters(games) and still screwing everything but the D ... Silly.

ilovemyharley1975

Aug 21, 2018
gonna try this again

how can i reverse dialog without a mouse?

95% of other games allow this via a back button or having right/left os screen as hotspot

im on a surface pro

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Games like this are silly, non nonsensical tripe. Just entertainment and not out of the norm. IRL, no no no I don't creep on my sister, cousins or aunts. I am not sure why you don't get why people do not behave like this game except for a small number of people. No I don't say "nice" when looking at them. Enough of this , talk about the game , it is .19 so almost 2 full chapters(games) and still screwing everything but the D ... Silly.
You're definitely trolling. Nothing silly about it that F and D hasn't screwed yet, that's the point, it's a slow-burn relationship, they slowly but gradually move toward that, all in good time. That's why there are other characters for you to bed if you so choose.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

at433

Oct 20, 2017
there is no textbox.png, young padawan
some code you must add
Code:
init:
    $ style.window.background = "#00000020"
number is html color code + opacity value
hey thanks 66, this works and i used it for that previous update and today again.
and that last time i also eventually found where dev does define his background style but for the life of me cannot remember it now. where is his code for background that we are overriding with the above code?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I think the MC is gonna have the last laugh and the ex is gonna lose everything, the boy is gonna run is mouth or she is gonna get busted or maybe the daughter says something about not liking the boy. So the ex is gonna lose her daughter and then lose the man she cheated on her ex with Frank and she won't get any money and would be thrown out like trash. The MC should say something funny when it happens like and by the way i been banging all these young girls and a model.

ska2000

Sep 22, 2017
[QUOTE = "ninja_robot, сообщение: 1041185, участник: 408815"] спасибо [/ QUOTE
Virus Вирус

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes