Sere

May 15, 2017
So I see the corruption tag, but what kind of corruption is it?
(One where she just falls for her father and break taboos or one were you as her father
mold her into a slut?(If so, are alternative outfits and heavy makeup available?)

Smakxy

May 29, 2017
So I see the corruption tag, but what kind of corruption is it?
(One where she just falls for her father and break taboos or one were you as her father
mold her into a slut?(If so, are alternative outfits and heavy makeup available?)
She falls for her father and breaks taboos. There are some scenarios where you can choose different outfits and no makeup changes .

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I think the MC is gonna have the last laugh and the ex is gonna lose everything, the boy is gonna run is mouth or she is gonna get busted or maybe the daughter says something about not liking the boy. So the ex is gonna lose her daughter and then lose the man she cheated on her ex with Frank and she won't get any money and would be thrown out like trash. The MC should say something funny when it happens like and by the way i been banging all these young girls and a model.
I don't think it would be a good idea to say that to nobody, would be bad if any of the girls MC has been banging would find out it, least of all D should find out about them, haha, because the Mom could use that to have D leave MC xD

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I finished the first chapter months ago and never really got into the second until now due to a host of reasons, figured it was time to check in on it again. I still don't particularly care for Jennifer or Elena because they look like they belong in middle school and I generally don't care for Elena's face either but D (as seen in a dozen other games) and Georgina are really good though F's dialog about and with D reminds me of the creepy daddy daughter promise ring and purity ball shit, maybe it's intentional. Might as also be that I'm just not fond of the serious "love story" route this game takes and prefer more lighthearted (even if fucked up) romps.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I don't particularly care for Jennifer or Elena because they look like they belong in middle school and I generally don't care for Elena's face but D (as seen in a dozen other games) and Georgina are really good though F's dialog about and with D reminds me of the creepy daddy daughter promise ring and purity ball shit, maybe that's intentional because those things really come off as father's who secretly want to bang their daughters.
In this case the promise ring (which those effectively are), which they both wear, is anything but a secret way of saying he wants her, at that point they both already know that they love each other and not just the platonic father/daughter way. The ring is a promise that everything will be alright and that they'll always be together, and not just as a father and daughter either :p

Bianka

Jul 10, 2017
I Love this Game fantastic i need more more more :heartcoveredeyes: THX its a realy hot new part :heartcoveredeyes:.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
ohh this update is best of all ..exacly now with elena to try to make love with d
Yeah, she can try all she wants, but I reject her every time, haha, nobody is having D but me, I ain't sharing :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This. It's disturbing, honestly.
What's disturbing? The fact that Jennifer and Elena are the lolis in this VN, or that that guy doesn't particularly care for neither one of them? Neither do I for that matter, haha.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i also couldnt able to get that scene no matter what.
you have to be on the strictly D only path. i’ll post my save when i get home later tonight. i was able to view this scene since i don’t care for Jennifer or Elena in the slightest.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
you have to be on the strictly D only path. i’ll post my save when i get home later tonight. i was able to view this scene since i don’t care for Jennifer or Elena in the slightest.
I'm with you there. Well, Jennifer personality wise is alright, but other than that, I'm not into Jennifer nor Elena AT ALL, but D and Georgina and some other chicks, hell yeah, haha.

Reactions: bigguy_foryou
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes