Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i cant get photo scene in day 19
That issue has been answered several times today already.

To get that scene, you must NOT be in relationship with Georgina, Elena nor Jennifer, only Daughter. You also have to choose Log #1 in the tournament, must choose yellow earrings and "It's perfect", then you get the scene.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
It wasn't possible to do that in this latest update right? At least, I didn't see any options.
There was one shower scene in this update when Elena again was trying to be touching D's breasts or vagina but she can be rejected there if I recall right, unless D automatically rejects her if you had rejected her before (i.e. when Elena tried to rub that weird oil on D in the shower the night before).

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Yeah I wish MC's face could be seen during kissing and licking scenes, I agree there, haha, I agree with all that actually, except that Elena is not having fun time with D at all, I reject her advances every time, nope, I'm not having a harem, and even if I did, Elena is not included, haha.
i have all paths except jennifer one,i just can't say no to harem :closedeyesmile:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I'm following 2 playthrough. Daughter alone, and the other with all the romances opened.
Since there have been many examples of scenes you can only get if you are ONLY with D.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i have all paths except jennifer one,i just can't say no to harem :closedeyesmile:
I just happen to be that hopeless romantic monogamous type at heart, haha. Well, I do have another playthrough where I'm simultaneously with Georgina, but forget Jennifer and Elena, lolis are not my fetish, haha.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'm following 2 playthrough. Daughter alone, and the other with all the romances opened.
Since there have been many examples of scenes you can only get if you are ONLY with D.
Yeah that's why I have 2 playthroughs, one was initially because I had a hunch that some romances with other than D might be necessary for the best outcome, like, if you bed them or something, they're more prone and willing to help you or whatever, make things easier for you, kinda why in that playthrough I aim to have flings only with chicks I'm not likely to see again, so D doesn't need to find out, haha. But I hate that because I feel so guilty cheating, haha, that's why I just prefer playing D-only route, can stay true to myself, and her :p

Reactions: LP83
U

User_130505

The way I look at the issue with the MC's face always being hidden, is that his face, is your face. You never see your own face, unless you are looking in a mirror.

Reactions: JeefZ

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The way I look at the issue with the MC's face always being hidden, is that his face, is your face. You never see your own face, unless you are looking in a mirror.
Yeah that of course is very true, but you can't deny that it looks hotter when you can see the two individuals actually kissing, lips locked and all. I mean obviously since we can't feel it, let us at least see it :p
But yeah I agree with the incentive and purpose behind the first-person angle :p

lypto

Dec 15, 2017
That issue has been answered several times today already.

To get that scene, you must NOT be in relationship with Georgina, Elena nor Jennifer, only Daughter. You also have to choose Log #1 in the tournament, must choose yellow earrings and "It's perfect", then you get the scene.
did i have to change in the beginning or before the scene?

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Yeah that of course is very true, but you can't deny that it looks hotter when you can see the two individuals actually kissing, lips locked and all. I mean obviously since we can't feel it, let us at least see it :p
But yeah I agree with the incentive and purpose behind the first-person angle :p
As a guy I'd rather see the female than the MC [myself]. But that's just me

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
did i have to change in the beginning or before the scene?
I really don't know, I've never used anyone's save before, I've never had issues with my own saves, so never had to.
But go ahead and try :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
As a guy I'd rather see the female than the MC [myself]. But that's just me
It just looks more sensual and hotter if you get a close-up of both individuals locking lips, as opposed to just the parter mouth open, almost as if you were her (or his) dentist, haha :p

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
I agree,it helps with immersion,i don't want to see his face but as Entity said,for some scenes it would be much better if his face was visible. I have huge boobs fetish,D has amazing pair,when MC sucks on them you see pretty much nothing..

Please can someone share the Save files of the v0.18 please
14-1 should be only D route,end of day 18 and 14-2 harem with jennifer excluded ( you can simply turn relation with her on D's image in top right corner)

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes