petedragon

May 4, 2017
Perhaps this isn't the place to do this but...being old Texan, I noticed that Jordan told Elena to place her feet in the "spurs" when he meant "stirrups". I'm figgerin' it's just a typo ... right? In case you didn't know, spurs are buckled onto the boots...
Pretty sure it was a typo, Jordan mentioned stirrups earlier.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Man... that was... special...
The stairway to heaven is real, fam.
I hope we see something like the nuru massage D/Elena in your game too:)
You know I'm still waiting the game in which MC works in comic book shop,or board and card game shop.
great update though sad to wait another 3 months :FeelsBadMan: but:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You also:

now a month's wait for Melody v0.05.
I still think that sex with D will be at level 12 corruption

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

suiz

May 3, 2018
wow didn't look here for a day since i didn't finish the update yet, and there was 30 pages of comments, must admit I jumped to the end here...

Also, I'm calling PinV 0.20 or 0.21 for sure!

Reactions: virtuvoid and Q Who

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
wow didn't look here for a day since i didn't finish the update yet, and there was 30 pages of comments, must admit I jumped to the end here...

Also, I'm calling PinV 0.20 or 0.21 for sure!
I'm pretty confident myself that vaginal penetration will happen in next update, so in 0.20 simply because 0.20 will come out around Christmas and this VN will be about 2 years old by that time, so that would be a real nice Christmas present for us all, that one thing everyone has been waiting for, haha (but of course that isn't the reason why I play DMD, I love the story, but still) :p

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I dunno. There's a really good argument for saving full penetration for the final update here in this very thread. A lot of players of DMD are only here for that event at this point. Once it happens many will probably drop support for this project. Mr. Dots would be a fool not to see that coming.
This is the essence of what people whom accuse him of milking DMD think. I could not have put it better myself. Greed is ok, at least I a ok with it

suiz

May 3, 2018
I'm pretty confident myself that vaginal penetration will happen in next update, so in 0.20 simply because 0.20 will come out around Christmas and this VN will be about 2 years old by that time, so that would be a real nice Christmas present for us all, that one thing everyone has been waiting for, haha (but of course that isn't the reason why I play DMD, I love the story, but still) :p
Well I was initially thinking next update as well since it was so close to happening, and she's opened up a lot more, thinking about it, wanting to do it, but not knowing how to ask.. This is a radical shift from thinking it could never happen (which she did untill this update)

Only reason I'm thinking maaaybe 0.21 is that there's gonna be a lot of elena content the next day, so we might get teased out of it.. But for sure in one of the two next updates.. I'd place money on that if anyone would take that bet :D

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018

Depends what path you want to be on.. Do you want to do daughter only, or do you want to fuck Elena as well?
Well both is nice but dont want to mess up my play with daughter.. guess I will try for both then. What man doesnt want the angel AND the Demoness? hehe but pretty sure I will lose more than just my soul in this.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
not yet implemented but planned way into the future. not my thing but hey different strokes for different folks.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I don't think it would be a good idea to say that to nobody, would be bad if any of the girls MC has been banging would find out it, least of all D should find out about them, haha, because the Mom could use that to have D leave MC XD
I think Elena is gonna convince the Daughter to share! Elena is gonna go with the MC and Daughter.

U

User_130505

You have to also have gotten the dress from the woman at the photography studio earlier in the week.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
not yet implemented but planned way into the future. not my thing but hey different strokes for different folks.
If you are referring to my post I meant it as a joke. Bitch of a mother fuckin Frank

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes