Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any command for the dress? or at least what day is it to get the dress?
I also need money for it
Cassandra gives the MC the dresses for his daughter to wear (day 16). So the MC should be working with her.
Virtuvoid gave a detailed walkthrough to reach it:
'-Day 16, on the D-only route (if necessary, click D's image in the middle of the corruption flower, then set all the relationships to "no"), the MC buys a membership to the photo studio from Cassandra. She will give him a bag containing outfits that D will wear in the photo shoot
-Day 19, at the fair MC has to choose the yellow earrings for D
-Day 19, MC has to choose "Stump 1" in the log-chopping competition
-just prior to the photo shoot, D will put on a yellow gown. Choose, as an MC reply, "No, it's perfect"
-choose "private photoshoot"'
The only correction is: The color of the earrings is irrelevant. I managed to get the 'private photoshoot' with all three different colors.

Reactions: virtuvoid
U

User_130505

I tweaked my stats a bit for the game with the save editor, so I should be ready for the next update.

Boobs 200
Ass points 200
Exhibition 200
Sharing 200
BDSM 300
Corruption 325
Those appear to be the max that you can go, because if you go higher at some point during game play, it resets to those numbers.
Higher corruption makes the game crash, but it will not go higher than that on its own.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
As always, this was an amazing episode and long enough to leave me feeling satisfied. It brought back the memories of why I love this game, and it was nice to finally get some closure on the cliffhanger we were so cruelly left with.

The episode was at least an 8 out of 10, I probably would've rated it higher if there was a little more meaningful story advancement - and y'know, I had to deduct a point simply because I'm not a huge fan of the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
I tweaked my stats a bit for the game with the save editor, so I should be ready for the next update.

Boobs 200
Ass points 200
Exhibition 200
Sharing 200
BDSM 300
Corruption 325
Those appear to be the max that you can go, because if you go higher at some point during game play, it resets to those numbers.
Higher corruption makes the game crash, but it will not go higher than that on its own.
Did not realize there was a save editor for this game. nice.

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
chapter 19, omfg!!!!! my heart!!!!!!! i seriously wish i had a million bucks to throw at the developer. I can't wait to see how it plays out, got my fingers crossed.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
You can start chapter 2 and put in any amount you want to no need for a save game editor.
Ok thanks on day 10 for chapter 1.. enjoying the agony hehe Got some Nightcore playing in the background for ambient music and amazing how well it is working,.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
You can start chapter 2 and put in any amount you want to no need for a save game editor.
Ok, ive seen this stated a few times before. I know i can change the names and i can change relationship status( yes or no). But, i cant figure out how to change the values for ass, boobs, exhib., etc. I have clicking on them, just hovering over them. Couldnt tab down to them due to can only hover over the other editable items

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Ok thanks on day 10 for chapter 1.. enjoying the agony hehe Got some Nightcore playing in the background for ambient music and amazing how well it is working,.
Nightcore? Is that like terrorcore? (Dark hardcore....almost opposite of happyhardcore)

U

User_130505

Corruption variable can be edited but doesn’t seem to have any impact. Must another variable(s) in random to be effective
I think that corruption requires other stats to be high enough.
For instance, if later the option for a harem is introduced, if corruption and or sharing are to low, you won't get the harem option.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok, ive seen this stated a few times before. I know i can change the names and i can change relationship status( yes or no). But, i cant figure out how to change the values for ass, boobs, exhib., etc. I have clicking on them, just hovering over them. Couldnt tab down to them due to can only hover over the other editable items
You must start a new game in chapter 2 and when you start it gives you the option to input stats.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes