Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I think Elena is gonna convince the Daughter to share! Elena is gonna go with the MC and Daughter.
Not if you kept on rejecting her, as I have, no love for Elena from me nor from D and I most definitely don't share, haha :p

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
No, man. I don't care who/what Rachel partners with. I don't expect her to be in DMD for too many more updates.
But she is a HOT Milf! Her personality is horrid. But I LIKE her looks.
She, along with Elena, are the two "lightening rods" for future DMD drama as well.
Ah, the tone of your post made it seem like you wanted a Rachel route, like the Elena or Georgina routes.

Gotta say though, she is definitely not good looking to me. Got a face like a classic witch or harpy.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i saw on dmdgame.com under fetishes "bestiality". is that an option later in game?
Maybe, but I hope not, such fetish don't belong in a VN like this, it's more suited in Wicked Choices, that one has it all anyway, haha.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Not if you kept on rejecting her, as I have, no love for Elena from me nor from D and I most definitely don't share, haha :p
I definitely agree like you to mono relationship but I'd like for Elena to maybe watch and rub herself while I do D and she hides. HaHa I think it's time for rest LOL

Reactions: Dolphin3000

DavidG123

Jan 16, 2018
back in chapter 1 there was a scene where a guy was taking photos of the Daughter on the beech. I think the idea at the time was that if you allowed other people to spy on Daughter that you may have the opportunity to initiate a gangbang or allow another man to take D's Virginity sometime down the line? or something along those lines?

What's actually the situation with this? Just curious because that would be an interesting dynamic (so long as you allow the man to keep perving on D etc).

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
back in chapter 1 there was a scene where a guy was taking photos of the Daughter on the beech. I think the idea at the time was that if you allowed other people to spy on Daughter that you may have the opportunity to initiate a gangbang or allow another man to take D's Virginity sometime down the line? or something along those lines?

What's actually the situation with this? Just curious because that would be an interesting dynamic (so long as you allow the man to keep perving on D etc).
He was using binoculars, not a camera. And letting him go earned you points that could lead to sharing down the line, but probably not as a direct cause and effect.

U

User_130505

I was running the D only route, so with him, I would have buried his body in the sand if the game had an option for it.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Normal Photoshoot sceneis not working the one that you get for being in relationships with others.

suiz

May 3, 2018
Normal Photoshoot sceneis not working the one that you get for being in relationships with others.
It was working fine for me... Had to scroll back and turn off relationships for private one to trigger, I first got the normal one.

suiz

May 3, 2018
wow didn't look here for a day since i didn't finish the update yet, and there was 30 pages of comments, must admit I jumped to the end here...

Also, I'm calling PinV 0.20 or 0.21 for sure!
and yes, @virtuvoid I know you alread claimed this for a while :p

EDIT: sorry for double post.

Reactions: virtuvoid

suiz

May 3, 2018
How did you get the normal one?
Make sure you get the dress from that photostudio girl, forgot her name.. Cassandra? I don't remember the exact steps to get this, but I'm pretty sure you need to have the big severance pay and do some stuff.

Then just what has been said many times, yellow earrings, stump #1 and it should trigger...

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes