Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Normal Photoshoot sceneis not working the one that you get for being in relationships with others.

suiz

May 3, 2018
Normal Photoshoot sceneis not working the one that you get for being in relationships with others.
It was working fine for me... Had to scroll back and turn off relationships for private one to trigger, I first got the normal one.

suiz

May 3, 2018
wow didn't look here for a day since i didn't finish the update yet, and there was 30 pages of comments, must admit I jumped to the end here...

Also, I'm calling PinV 0.20 or 0.21 for sure!
and yes, @virtuvoid I know you alread claimed this for a while :p

EDIT: sorry for double post.

Reactions: virtuvoid

suiz

May 3, 2018
How did you get the normal one?
Make sure you get the dress from that photostudio girl, forgot her name.. Cassandra? I don't remember the exact steps to get this, but I'm pretty sure you need to have the big severance pay and do some stuff.

Then just what has been said many times, yellow earrings, stump #1 and it should trigger...

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I'm a big, and early, convert to this, bro!
I've been making predictions as to future DMD story lines for months. There have been 3 steady, reliable indicators. The "stairway to heaven" has not only been real, it has proven the MOST reliable.
Best of good luck to you, bro!
To be fair the stairway was in many ways defined by DmD and Big Brother... though other games still do it too. I mean DmD is truly the Ur-Stairway at this point. The hoops jumped through for them to NOT have actual sex at this point are hilarious. I'm halfway convinced that they'll try anal before vaginal just to keep that cherry unpopped.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Any command for the dress? or at least what day is it to get the dress?
I also need money for it

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
Hi. I dont see why you should be getting this error, so can't get to the root of it, but can give you a temporary solution.
First off ingame open the console and type in:
Code:
import sys
sys.getrecursionlimit()
it should return 1000 (renpy default value). If not, there is your problem.
To increase this value:
Code:
sys.setrecursionlimit(n)
n being a higher value like 1500 or 100000. See if this works, and post feedback on before/after.
Thanks so much, mate: it worked perfectly.

You're one the few kind souls I've seen here, thank you again.

Reactions: recoba

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Most players stay with just 1 path and that is a shame because there is a lot more to the game than 1 path will give.

suiz

May 3, 2018
Any command for the dress? or at least what day is it to get the dress?
I also need money for it
To get the big settlement you have to go to the very start of chapter 2, and have a save where this applies:

Georgina didn’t masturbate early on Day 7 and you rejected her, she will
send an audio recording of Maria and Martin having sex. Dad will use this recording to bribe
Maria into giving you a huge severance payout - Martin won’t know about the recording - you
will be able to do more activities (and with special scenes) with D in Chapter 2 on this path if
these options are chosen (This will be the BEST OPTION for players on the Daughter path, as it
will lead to more “special” scenes with D)

(as long as georgina didnt masturbate you can just turn her relationship off and you should get big severance)

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
upload_2018-8-27_18-44-25.png
Please someone help me wtf the game is not working!

Okay it is working again and i just used command prompt to get money since i'm not starting over and i like Georgina!

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I dunno. There's a really good argument for saving full penetration for the final update here in this very thread. A lot of players of DMD are only here for that event at this point. Once it happens many will probably drop support for this project. Mr. Dots would be a fool not to see that coming.
It would be a really silly move. There are lots of exciting things to do with D after "real sex" enter their sexual menu. 'Dating My Daughter' is already a remarkable erotic game but if they don't stop at the deflowering event it can be epic!

Reactions: User_130505

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Question is the mega download of the game the latest? is 14.5 and I thought latest was 19

EEk sorry nevermind I am an idiot.. i am still in chapter one and chapter two is the latest.. my bad

DjaumDjar

Feb 27, 2018
I dunno. There's a really good argument for saving full penetration for the final update here in this very thread. A lot of players of DMD are only here for that event at this point. Once it happens many will probably drop support for this project. Mr. Dots would be a fool not to see that coming.
Holy shit, the last time i played this game was last year.

You are saying me that you still can´t fuck the Dauther?

Marcos77

Jun 14, 2018
Great game, I'm currently on the 12th, the story is pretty good and it gets better every time.

It makes me laugh that some think that D is a fool or mentally retarded, when she is a very intelligent girl, only that she is naive, and very shy, but F is helping her in that ...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i saw on dmdgame.com under fetishes "bestiality". is that an option later in game?
Its planed but you must do something with the dog in chapter 1 for it to happen. ( I don't like it so I never went that route.)

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes