E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Was trying to think of situation in the next update that might develop DMD's perv content. How about D sitting on Elena's face while at the same time D is giving F a blowjob while he's on the phone with Rachel. During their conversation you find out Rachel is F's half-sister. When Rachel is on the phone with F she is in a 69 with Vicky. lol

I do think D giving F a blow job while he is talking with her mother on the phone would show how D is rebelling against Rachel's control and becoming the master of her own fate.
Ur avatar....Johnny Quest? Or Sealab? Cant remember

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
for @dennis_JJ . Click the arrow beside quoted poster's name.
If you plan on retaining this save, I strongly advise choosing "yellow". This would more accurately follow the walk through. The "red" may run into problems down the line. But if you just want to view the scene, no big diff whichever one you choose.

This is the 2nd time you've made this same request recently. Please have the courtesy to do an acknowledgement to show the helper/thread whether that help was useful. If something wasn't helpful, it's good to know why/how.
relax i'm not a noob lol :) i know how to use the search filter
i just want to view the photoshoot, the save you mentioned in the previous comment is from ch1 and i don't wanna skip through the whole ch2 to see one event. i searched for console codes in this thread, but couldn't find one for the severance package and cassandra's membership. that's why i requested a save for the photoshoot specifically or if anyone know the console codes. btw thanks for the help

Reactions: virtuvoid

keer

Jun 20, 2017
For those who were having problem getting the photoshoot

Here's the save for the private photoshoot.. D only route, yellow dress, big severance pay all the stuff..

You can always change relationsship status with the other girls after the scene by clicking the icon in the top right..

(savegame will be on page 3, first position)

Reactions: suiz

suiz

May 3, 2018
Yes, but the text explaining that the save is just before the photoshoot was deleted. So, now I suspect some mess-up or other. Awaiting reviews.
What do you mean friend? Its right here

This is right before photoshoot.

Oh i just read your other posts and it was not my save you were talking about. Well if anyone else asks you can point them to mine.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
My buddy, @Dolphin3000 , has a post containing 2 saves just before the photoshoot. With both the yellow and red earrings. Although the yellow save is the one that I'll strongly advise players to retain, several members have expressed a wish to see ALL the choices.
So, for now, your post has one save but the other post has two. If you--or anyone--would care to make a post containing THREE saves, one for each earring color, and that post met with good reviews, that new post would be my choice for anyone requesting photoshoot saves.
All three options available now. :)

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Re: the cupid night contest, is there a way to win ALL the prizes or are you supposed to fail winning the tickets no matter your choice path?

~Thanks

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes