Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
On Day 10, MC must go tell the police about Lucas. A police woman advises MC to enroll D in a self-defense course. He does this.
That's it. No more game-over on Day 13.
I think once DMD is done, MDots should add in this advice to the game on this “end game” point. Otherwise, 10 years from now, players tapping into this game for the first time will be flummoxed.

— and, yes, this game will be completed way before 10 years from now...

Oct 17, 2017
can someone please tell me how much longer do i have to endure richard and his bro it's so fking stupid dont they have anything better than to mess with me or daughter they pop out of everything/time im really sick of it.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Man, I'm even more certain now the audience for this game is going to drastically reduce once F gets all up in the D.

Socou

Jun 1, 2018
Is there a possibility that someone can provide me the saves of the 2 chapters? My hard drive died and I did not have the possibility to save them (For the next one I should be warned and upload them to the internet and a pendrive included) from now thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
try these unpacked to under appdata/roaming/renpy/dmd-*something*/

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Unlike many fans I don't feel the game will lose its drama once D gets popped.
I think this will free the dev team to explore new content that is being restrained by D remaining a little bit pure.
There will still be the romance and all the drama of Rachel, but now D and F (with Elena's helping hands) will be able to release tension with new and more pervy possibilities.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well yea daddy doesn't seem to do much working and even with big severance pack he will run out of money.

i'm waiting cherry popping and after that if story stays interesting.

suiz

May 3, 2018
There is patron fatigue setting in. Not only the dragging out of D's cherry popping, but also this 3-month update cycle.
Long-time top-tier patrons, who support DMD by continuing their pledges on Patreon, are openly expressing misgivings about the DMD project.
The feedback from these patrons to the studio seems crucial regarding future options.
I doubt too many pirates care about love/romance. They'll either leave DMD after D gets popped, or stick around hoping to view some extreme fetishes.
But there seems to be a sea-change in the studio's thinking. No cliff hanger in 0.19 ; both F and D voicing denials about having full sex, ever, in 0.19 ; @Jeff Steel , stating as a viable option, no full sex until F and D are able to set up housekeeping together.
The clear as mud financial considerations would seem to be the driving force in all this.
I thought that 0.19 brought us no denial really compared to earlier episodes, as a matter of fact, we see D thinking about sex with F in a positive way, though she doesn't think F would want it..

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Have to totally agree! I kept up with it the whole way but it's getting sick'ning already. My own remarks aside. Hope for Melody to return soooon. Can only put up with retarted D so much. Sorry!!!

suiz

May 3, 2018
One way or another, 0.20 is a crossroads.
IF there is no be no Chapter 3, and if there are to be extreme fetishes, and if the corruption flower is to be fully darkened.
DMD 0.19 was a dud. Especially the Elena discovery cliff hanger from 0.18 led to near zero repercussions.
Too many players are fixated on "story". I firmly believe the studio is fixated on finances. Whatever seems like the most profitable course of action is what they'll do. This thread awaits that decision. DMD is just a puppet show, after all.
Oh well we're in total agreement on 0.19 being a dud, I just didn't agree with the denial part..

definately thinking something should happen soon, I just think D-wise, 0.20 is gonna be lacking as well, with the Elena day coming up.. I see next episode as a stall as well.. But 0.21 something has to happen...

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Was no cliff-hanger to this ep. Nor was anything from last ep. a big deal. So what now?

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Oh well we're in total agreement on 0.19 being a dud, I just didn't agree with the denial part..

definately thinking something should happen soon, I just think D-wise, 0.20 is gonna be lacking as well, with the Elena day coming up.. I see next episode as a stall as well.. But 0.21 something has to happen...
well thats going to suck tooo Great pick me up Dude! lol

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Everything (F/D sex in all the most usual orifices)
or nothing but a cockblocking cliffhanger is possible.
In DMD, even after a player sees a scene, such as the massive 0.17 F/D elopement plan that would have surely ended DMD shortly afterward,
it can all be changed/revoked "just because".
This blatant puppeteering isn't exactly being welcomed by everyone. Not much is expected in the way of info regarding DMD 0.20 until late October. It's day to day for this thread until then.
I can't lambaste dude, but it was way short of my and I see most expectations.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
There is patron fatigue setting in. Not only the dragging out of D's cherry popping, but also this 3-month update cycle.
Long-time top-tier patrons, who support DMD by continuing their pledges on Patreon, are openly expressing misgivings about the DMD project.
The feedback from these patrons to the studio seems crucial regarding future options.
I doubt too many pirates care about love/romance. They'll either leave DMD after D gets popped, or stick around hoping to view some extreme fetishes.
But there seems to be a sea-change in the studio's thinking. No cliff hanger in 0.19 ; both F and D voicing denials about having full sex, ever, in 0.19 ; @Jeff Steel , stating as a viable option, no full sex until F and D are able to set up housekeeping together.
The clear as mud financial considerations would seem to be the driving force in all this.
I mentioned this months ago. I pulled out from funding because why pay for something that's not being done. I don't think anyone would pay for a service NOT being provided on a monthly basis. Look at how much money they were making a month a year ago to how much people are funding now

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes