P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
This game could be the best but it's complete joke sadly.
What is bad in this game:
storytelling, screenplay written by 12 years boy
models. OMG those huge heads, they even seemed funny in the beginning but then you can not look at them anymore
poses and expressions. worst I've seen.
I didnt even get to sex. just can not understand all this hype over this game.

Reactions: Q Who

Flerken

Mar 15, 2018
models. OMG those huge heads, they even seemed funny in the beginning but then you can not look at them anymore
The good news is this is a free game. Personally, I don't complain about things I get for free. There are over 1000 likes on the original post so the developer must be doing something right. Another good news for you is that there are a lot of other games you can download on this site for free. Perhaps you should move on to those games or create your own.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Every game is not for everybody. Many people like Man of the House, but it's not for me. If DMD does not interest you then okay it's not for you.

Reactions: abc6969

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
Take the carousel.You need to for important scenes later on. Ferris Wheel won't unlock them.
guess the guide needs to be updated then, cuz it doesnt mentions that at all. I tried it and got the carnival games reward finally. but I still didnt get the "dating my daughter" reward. weird. not sure why. everything else checks out it seems.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
seems that after I finished ch2 0.18 my saves vanished (and I saved many times and also loaded from ch2 save) and only saves left are ch1 saves and can't load game using that save from photoshoot. only saves left are from end of ch1.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Really what's creepy about a father trying to take his daughter's virginity while banging her be
Upcoming Update v0.20 = November, 2018
And now we start the waiting game all over again.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
  • Incest F/D
  • Anal
  • Groping
  • Lesbian
  • Corruption
  • Mini games
  • Voyeur
  • M/FF (optional)
  • MM/F (optional)
  • Bestiality (optional)
It is interesting that Bestiality still is listed on the DMD Official Site. If there is going to be no chapter 3 then D is going to have to get a whole lot less inhibited pretty quickly. Assume she is the one who will engage in the sex.
Maybe Rachel will get gang-banged by a group of rabid porcupines.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
guess the guide needs to be updated then, cuz it doesnt mentions that at all. I tried it and got the carnival games reward finally. but I still didnt get the "dating my daughter" reward. weird. not sure why. everything else checks out it seems.
There are a couple other things involved,don't remember right now cause haven't played that far back in a while. But I will get back to ya.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
seems that after I finished ch2 0.18 my saves vanished (and I saved many times and also loaded from ch2 save) and only saves left are ch1 saves and can't load game using that save from photoshoot. only saves left are from end of ch1.
Did you check the auto saves?

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
  • Incest F/D
  • Anal
  • Groping
  • Lesbian
  • Corruption
  • Mini games
  • Voyeur
  • M/FF (optional)
  • MM/F (optional)
  • Bestiality (optional)
It is interesting that Bestiality still is listed on the DMD Official Site. If there is going to be no chapter 3 then D is going to have to get a whole lot less inhibited pretty quickly. Assume she is the one who will engage in the sex.
Although Beastiality and MM/F's ain't my favorite things in the world.It seems there's gonna be a lot of space to make up. Even when he pop's her there will be alot to wonder about for 2+years.

Reactions: RustyV

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
  • Incest F/D
  • Anal
  • Groping
  • Lesbian
  • Corruption
  • Mini games
  • Voyeur
  • M/FF (optional)
  • MM/F (optional)
  • Bestiality (optional)
Ok, not to be speciest, but why porcupines? Much less rabid? I was thinking german shepherd puppies (cuz that has at least appeared). But now I can't get porcupines out of my head and I keep seeing it end with a emergency room visit.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Just found out about this game after Melody game which is amazing! (same dev)

So is there a patch for this game to remove incest stuff... i mean make her exchange student or something?

If above is not possible can we romance other characters in this game yet keep the story progression of the game "clean" and not lose points doing so?

btw Some faces/heads in this game look a little bigger compared to the rest of the body which makes them look weird also that Elena character looks a lot younger then 18 years old lol, like wo_Ot

Thx

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

So is there a patch for this game to remove incest stuff... i mean make her exchange student or something?

If above is not possible can we romance other characters in this game yet keep the story progression of the game "clean" and not lose points doing so?

btw Some faces/heads in this game look a little bigger compared to the rest of the body which makes them look weird also that Elena character looks a lot younger then 18 years old lol, like wo_Ot

Thx
No this has always been an incest story and will remain so now that it is no longer on patreon.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017

Thx
The name is dating my daughter. That answers it. I do not think there is any path without incest(no sex). The are some good looking adults but it always comes back to his D. Judging from your questions and comments, I don't think this game is for you.

Reactions: RustyV

dreamangel

The Last Jedi
Donor
Sep 7, 2018
Not every game is for everyone. I personally would completely disagree. For me it's one of the best VN. I'm not sure if it will really end as most expect. Let's see what MrDots has planned!

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Ok, not to be speciest, but why porcupines? Much less rabid? I was thinking german shepherd puppies (cuz that has at least appeared). But now I can't get porcupines out of my head and I keep seeing it end with a emergency room visit.
Rachel get porcupine karma for being such a bitch.

Reactions: JeefZ
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes