JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
i am currently playing part 1 of this game, and i observed that it has no audio......no background music or anything at all. is it just me or does the game actually has no audio?
You had observed correctly. No audio, or my speakers don't work.

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
I would say getting a BJ from your D is considered seducing her, but hey, maybe not to you LOL.
thats not what seducing means, seducing would imply that you are doing things to make her want to do the blow job. but she actually gets the idea to do it herself. at least in my play through it is. its not like you are flaunting your dick on purpose to make her horny and want to do such things.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
thats not what seducing means, seducing would imply that you are doing things to make her want to do the blow job. but she actually gets the idea to do it herself. at least in my play through it is. its not like you are flaunting your dick on purpose to make her horny and want to do such things.
Doesn't he grope her in her sleep? Doesn't he spy on her? Inviting a woman into your bed is seducing her. He is grooming her.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Doesn't he grope her in her sleep? Doesn't he spy on her? Inviting a woman into your bed is seducing her. He is grooming her.
Or, he's fallen in love with her and wants them to have a real relationship.

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
my your statement of getting a bj from her, that is not seducing. therefore your statement is incorrect. you did not seduce her into giving you a blow job.

dreamangel

The Last Jedi
Donor
Sep 7, 2018
After playing ch2.19 I have to correct my first statements. It turns out that D gets hornier and hornier! No way, that it will end in only sexual awakening and teaching of D (confidence in her body etc.) - route of no return ;)

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
Pretty sure the next update will be F and D will try anal or something and maybe telling D just the tip going in her ass.

In the only D route from version 18 to 19 all hinted anal plays so maybe that's the next route for the version 20

There's a lot of branching scenarios in this game but some of them i feel doesn't exist yet like the sharing and bdsm is there even three way event in the game?

Also i don't get the corruption part i mean you can perform all the things like kissing, bj and stuff but only when the scenario playing out like when F and D are together but that's when the story is progressing not like other games where you can do it over and over again in the game's free time. We can only do that thing to D over and over again by loading a save file how i wish DMD got the cookie jar like Summertime Saga or we can just explore the DMD world a bit and play with D and do all the stuff that the corruption side permits us to do to D.

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
Not sure i understand these unlocks the game mentions. As you reach higer levels it will say "You can now request footjobs. (always)". Here's an update. I see no option for anythong, really.

If you say you're opening options and then they're not there it's very disappointing

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
footjobs etc are available usually in bedroom.

if there'll be sex between d and f on 0.20 then i highly doubt it'll be anal sex (just poking or full insertion).

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
You're assuming a too high player independence.
The future "options" DO exist. But only if and when the game chooses to offer them. Only at that point does a player become an active chooser.
If most players think that this amounts to "not much", as you do, I completely agree.

Well I guess they could not tell you things are unlocked until those features are implemented

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Welcome to the thread!
Except for a few wisps on Graham, EVERY character in DMD is hairless. I had a lengthy discussion about this with a DMD writer in this thread mid-way through Chapter 1.
Despite alibis, such as shaving or waxing, ALL characters except for that unexplained (I asked about that several times and was ignored) example cited above are bald in their pubic regions.
There are two possible reasons for this : the minor one is that when DMD launched, in 2016, pubic hair and other detailing was an extra-cost add-on that many devs avoided ; the major one that rather than be too obvious with the loli vibes by making the younger characters hairless, ALL characters became hairless.
My money is on "major" :)

Reactions: virtuvoid

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Now that this one is slowing down (No offense - It's a great game and I know there's tons of followers), it's fun imagining how this game would be as a sandbox (I think that's the term? Similar to Big Brother, Lucky Mark, etc.)
Will say, this was the very first naughty game I've played (Before I had a laptop, used Boooms android port), and now I have a tab always open on Chrome just to refresh the latest game updates page every few hours and have 57 games I keep an eye on. All thanks to DMD, so this will always have a special place in my heart.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes