RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just found out about this game after Melody game which is amazing! (same dev)

So is there a patch for this game to remove incest stuff... i mean make her exchange student or something?

If above is not possible can we romance other characters in this game yet keep the story progression of the game "clean" and not lose points doing so?

btw Some faces/heads in this game look a little bigger compared to the rest of the body which makes them look weird also that Elena character looks a lot younger then 18 years old lol, like wo_Ot

Thx
Actually Melody is the clean Patreon acceptable version of a VN Mr.Dots can post on their site, while DMD is the dark side.
dsc3.jpg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Did you check the auto saves?
yea i did and after starting 0.18 game had deleted what was inside dmd2-folder under /appdata/roaming/renpy besides persistent, dmd1-saves exist under renpy and game's folder.

ferrecibaba

Feb 21, 2018
Guys I download this game from the first page,so here is my question did ı played the latest version or not ?? I was gonna look at the pages but you know there is a lot :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Guys I download this game from the first page,so here is my question did ı played the latest version or not ?? I was gonna look at the pages but you know there is a lot :D
To get the full experience you need to play Chapter 1 v14.5 and then play Chapter 2 v.19, this will allow you to bring over your stats from chapter 1 into chapter 2.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
not really. he's got another game that updates in 2 consecutive months and then updates this game the month after that. the other game has the same quality as this one except no incest.

Reactions: ashish 090

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Oh well thx for above replys anyway... i just had to ask since the game is from the same developer.

ps I'll never join the dark side :p

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
wow, i dont know,cuz i am new in this forum,but other developers update may be monthly. must be giving a load of content in the update if taking this long.
He had to drop this one off of patreon so now he is working on 2 games, 1 for patreon so he can still make money and he does 2 months for it then 1 month to DMD.
So go play the other one and be happy for both. Melody:

dreamangel

The Last Jedi
Donor
Sep 7, 2018
The name is dating my daughter. That answers it. I do not think there is any path without incest(no sex). The are some good looking adults but it always comes back to his D. Judging from your questions and comments, I don't think this game is for you.
Dating my daughter means not seducing my daughter and therefore, I don't believe that they will end up like Olivia and her father. But I should play ch2.19 first to see if I'm not wrong!

ashish 090

Sep 6, 2018
i am currently playing part 1 of this game, and i observed that it has no audio......no background music or anything at all. is it just me or does the game actually has no audio?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes