swifty21

Jun 28, 2017
Great work guyz, love the DMD so far. If any of creators is maybe watching this forums i recommend them (and all of you) to read a really good novel Tasha's brother, it's also an incest story with a bit of pedo shit goin on...ignore the age, the story is what's important. Just wanted to post so maybe they can gather some ideas from it.

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
Here is my idea that I would like to see in the next up date that I believe would help move the daughter along and add some needed humor.
The MC and D now sleep together naked.
The D is curious of, and about the MC's hard-ons.
D has already wanted to touch the MC penis and has with his shorts on while he was asleep. (if you chose that option in the game's last up date.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is what I would like to see...
D wakes up in the morning and sees, MC still asleep and naked with a full-on, rock-hard, morning-wood, erection.
D is again curious and decides to get a closer look, while her head is resting on the MC's stomach. She wants to see up close what it really looks like and she touches it. Ever so lightly.
And...SPLAT! MC shoots a big (been blue balled for way too long) wad of cum right in D's face! A full load of hot, thick, sticky cum.
MC instantly wakes up with D's hand is still on his dick and he sees cum all over D's face.
D is super embarrassed and explains what she did, MC comforts her and tells her that most girls enjoy eating cum and encourages her to lick it off her face. After which she finds she loves the taste of it.

I think it would be good if we could for her first facial have different path in a day of the game. Like one can be your scenario. But he can be in a other way in a other situation. And when you replay this day you can see all the option. It s just an idea. But he can be cool for this first time. And seriously i think realy not just Dad have blueball but all the gamers of this fantastic game ;) !

dudetlove614

Jun 7, 2017
I need a bit of help. I'm trying to reset my save files and start from scratch. I have deleted the files in the GAME file under SAVE. But it still comes back. I tried to find the AppData file to delete (I refered to azerukaze #841) but I'm using a MAC not PC so it's a little different. Anyone have any helpful ideas?

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I need a bit of help. I'm trying to reset my save files and start from scratch. I have deleted the files in the GAME file under SAVE. But it still comes back. I tried to find the AppData file to delete (I refered to azerukaze #841) but I'm using a MAC not PC so it's a little different. Anyone have any helpful ideas?
If you saved the zip file, or exe, just delete the game and reinstall.

dudetlove614

Jun 7, 2017
If you saved the zip file, or exe, just delete the game and reinstall.
I just tried that. Completely trashed and wiped out my trash can. Re-downloaded the game, upzipped the files and deleted the files after unzipping, but once I started the game again, there is still saved data.

Hmmm....anyone other ideas or anyone else have a clue?

Azphel

May 5, 2017
Probably i'm missing the point, but why you need to trash all your saves? Can't you just start a new game and overwrite the saves as you play normally?

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
I just tried that. Completely trashed and wiped out my trash can. Re-downloaded the game, upzipped the files and deleted the files after unzipping, but once I started the game again, there is still saved data.

..somebody said earlier

on MAC look to ~/Library/RenPy/DMD...

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Here is my idea that I would like to see in the next up date that I believe would help move the daughter along and add some needed humor.
The MC and D now sleep together naked.
The D is curious of, and about the MC's hard-ons.
D has already wanted to touch the MC penis and has with his shorts on while he was asleep. (if you chose that option in the game's last up date.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First of all...who the fuck names their daughter Gigi and second what the fuck have they been taking and third how is the daughter not hating her parents for life for that shit?

aweriel

Jun 18, 2017
Great work guyz, love the DMD so far. If any of creators is maybe watching this forums i recommend them (and all of you) to read a really good novel Tasha's brother, it's also an incest story with a bit of pedo shit goin on...ignore the age, the story is what's important. Just wanted to post so maybe they can gather some ideas from it.

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
Here is what I would like to see...
D wakes up in the morning and sees, MC still asleep and naked with a full-on, rock-hard, morning-wood, erection.
D is again curious and decides to get a closer look, while her head is resting on the MC's stomach. She wants to see up close what it really looks like and she touches it. Ever so lightly.
And...SPLAT! MC shoots a big (been blue balled for way too long) wad of cum right in D's face! A full load of hot, thick, sticky cum.
MC instantly wakes up with D's hand is still on his dick and he sees cum all over D's face.
D is super embarrassed and explains what she did, MC comforts her and tells her that most girls enjoy eating cum and encourages her to lick it off her face. After which she finds she loves the taste of it.
Hahaha, it's fun XD
I love the beginning but I don't think MC is shameless enough to tell her to lick his cum :coldsweat:

Since we had a Valentine event (Cupid Night) it would be awesome a Halloween event when MC and D shop for costumes before going to a costume party...and obviously you will choose the modest/slutty outfit D is going to wear :heartcoveredeyes:

Last edited:

aben

Donor
Jun 28, 2017
Amazing game. Looking forward to the next update. There are some "details" missing in the game. I just wish you could do more actions.. Like touch your D while she is sleeping "WITH YOUR OWN RISK", sleep voyeur is something i believe everyone would like to include in the game, also do more actions while kissing give like 3-4 options "French kiss, grab ass, grab boobs, touch pussy" (depending on your progress of the game). The game overall is a 8/10 i'd give it a solid 11/10 if the game had more actions/&(tiny bit better animations) to do while doing "stuff" with D and other characters in-game. Just try use our creativity in the next update please? thanks, amazing game so far!

Reactions: tobias

oldje

May 11, 2017
First of all...who the fuck names their daughter Gigi and second what the fuck have they been taking and third how is the daughter not hating her parents for life for that shit?
Members of high society in the Bois de Boulogne. Remy Martin Cognac Louis XIII. Most daughters always hate their parents at some point in life.

Reactions: toolkitxx

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
dudetlove614,
Hi, can't you just hit the DEL key over a save like with all Ren'py games, doesn't work on a mac version?

swifty21

Jun 28, 2017
I don't know how you like the idea, but since sometimes MC refers himself as a perv. And since he got a camera it would be really awesome (on my opinion atleast) that he would take some pictures of her when she's sleeping, now that she's comfortable sleeping naked with him. He would do this a couple of times and maybe it would lead to D seeing pictures he made of her. It would make a situation a bit tense, bringing them to fight or something like this but she would somehow like the pictures, leading to a making of a "sextape", that would somewhere in later days leak out to her friends.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017

to delete RenPy files you need to goto user > Roaming > RenPy > DMD and delete the saves files in there.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes