atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
playing through the end of Day 10 again, F should have let D wash his front during the shower. this was a wasted opportunity in that D could have washed in and around F's dick especially since she doesn't mind that he has an erection around her anymore.

Reactions: Hernagon1

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
playing through the end of Day 10 again, F should have let D wash his front during the shower. this was a wasted opportunity in that D could have washed in and around F's dick especially since she doesn't mind that he has an erection around her anymore.
Maybe but remember at that time F was D's 'pretend' boyfriend, and if I remember correctly D has not yet touched F in that area with his knowledge so he may still be hesitant of taking D that far yet.

Reactions: atlas114

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
ah thanks for the clarification. it felt like an inadvertent (or possibly deliberate) blue balling scene. looking forward to v0.11 and hopefully more nude D in Day 11.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
frustrating but I do enjoy the slow burn. with 10 days left, I'm speculating the following:

> diner for first "date"
> possible afternoon/evening date with Georgina if you haven't previously rejected her (and action to follow)
> photoshoot of D with Richard - casual/bikini/lingerie/nude - I wonder if F would rather do the private nude photoshoot (one can hope)
> arrival of Frank or Mom to cockblock
> D spilling the beans about dating F and Elena supporting her

and of course Corruption Level 7
- D can be nude (anytime at home)
- You can now kiss in public
- (Depending on exhibitionist points) - D will nip slip in public? (sorta unlikely given the slow burn)
- D will give you a handjob (in certain situations)
- You can now touch her pussy (anytime at home)
- You can now finger her pussy (in certain situations)

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
frustrating but I do enjoy the slow burn. with 10 days left, I'm speculating the following...
I like it!
I hope MC is going to dream more. In this way Mrdots can reduce the blueballing and include more "weird" fetish leaving the choice to the player to watch it or not:
You are now in REM phase, you are going to dream about "Bestiality":
- Keep sleeping -
- Wake up -
This may apply to: bestiality, cuckold, bondage, etc.

But anyway I'm happy how Mrdots is avoiding excessive blueballing: we already had two Father-Daughter sex scenes with accidental creampie :heartcoveredeyes:
The only downside is that the other girl is less hot than D :rolleyes:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Loving the game so far. I will have to get my finances in order and start pledging

Reactions: Hernagon1

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I see a possible shot with MC jacking off in the bathroom or shower and D walking in and seeing it soon, not sure when but soon.

Reactions: greyelf

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I see a possible shot with MC jacking off in the bathroom or shower and D walking in and seeing it soon, not sure when but soon.
And maybe she sees him doing it and instead of revealing herself, she is curious, like when seeing him in bathroom when Olivia was dropping dinner tickets and dress off, and she just watches and gets kind of turned on. Then maybe she coughs or he realizes she is there (or she just left).

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
This could be an excellent way to lead into D possible offering to help F out with his next 'morning wood'.

Reactions: paladin07

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The default Daz packages aren't big on pubes, or genitals for that matter. Even the pro packs have pretty 'basic' genitals. The basic packs take the Barbie Doll approach (no detail at all down there), and you have to have to own at least one pro pack (with genitals included) to use the Daz genitals.

There's some 3rd party pubes and genitals out there (3Fleet, etc.), but those usually aren't free. I saw one pack on Renderosity that had a bunch of pubes styles for gals. Of course, Mr Dots has already pretty much decided he didn't want to bother with hunting down some appropriate pubes (based on his model choices so far) so there ya go.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
The shit I hate with Daz fucking models is the grey assholes cause they don't texture that area or add color.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
The default Daz packages aren't big on pubes, or genitals for that matter. Even the pro packs have pretty 'basic' genitals. The basic packs take the Barbie Doll approach (no detail at all down there), and you have to have to own at least one pro pack (with genitals included) to use the Daz genitals.

There's some 3rd party pubes and genitals out there (3Fleet, etc.), but those usually aren't free. I saw one pack on Renderosity that had a bunch of pubes styles for gals. Of course, Mr Dots has already pretty much decided he didn't want to bother with hunting down some appropriate pubes (based on his model choices so far) so there ya go.
It's a shame they can't get past the under age pre-pubescent look and provide something mature or at least post-pubescent?

Iceridlah

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2017
You can make a daz model look old and get other genitals for them. Genitals that can be customized. For example the dad in this game's current penis which is the dicktator model from renderotica. You can pretty much do whatever depending on your know how and the work you're willing to put into it.

Then you have to factor in time. People want the next update TOMORROW but quality takes time.

Also every extra thing you add in a scene increases rendering time. Just changing a hairstyle on a model can increase the rendering time. Personally I've never tried any of the pubes but it's possible they do too.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes