blinkggg

May 29, 2017
I like it!
I hope MC is going to dream more. In this way Mrdots can reduce the blueballing and include more "weird" fetish leaving the choice to the player to watch it or not:

This may apply to: bestiality, cuckold, bondage, etc.

But anyway I'm happy how Mrdots is avoiding excessive blueballing: we already had two Father-Daughter sex scenes with accidental creampie :heartcoveredeyes:
The only downside is that the other girl is less hot than D :rolleyes:
What animal would D/F be? shit could bring tears with how funny it could be imo

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
The shit I hate with Daz fucking models is the grey assholes cause they don't texture that area or add color.
You have 3rd party creators at Renderotica who do that. If you're already using a 3rd party content and still getting grey areas at the crotch and ass, you're doing something wrong.

It's a shame they can't get past the under age pre-pubescent look and provide something mature or at least post-pubescent?
There are models sold at Daz which comes with morphable/customizable pubes. You really have to look for them since Daz doesn't promote sexual aspects of products. Heck, finding figures with actual nipple bumps (not just body textures) is already hard. I have to use some breast morphs for my nips and areolas.

If you're talking about old looking figures like grannies, Daz also have those. The fault lies with the game creators for not diversifying the looks of their characters. They usually just pick the popular figures like Michael and Victoria. I've played a lot of these adult games which have mothers who look YOUNGER than their daughters. It's not even hard to use face and body morphs (sliders).

NOBODY has any pubes. Not just shaved but hairless. Fully nude 7 bodies ranging from 3 teen girls, 1 young woman, 1 mature woman (28 years old), and 2 middle-aged (mid-40s) men. Not a pube amongst them! LOL!
1. Most pubes look awful. There are some decent looking ones for females but the one for males I've seen is just terrible.
2. They require additional system resources and increase render time for marginal improvement.
3. They poke through clothes. I ruined some of my renders when I forgot to turn them "off".
4. Some of the female models have body textured "pubes" and "genital". They will look worse if you try to give them actual hair.

Jul 1, 2017
Decent story, with a father with his problems, but not a total mentally ill as in other games, the only thing I do not like is that some will end up in prostitution, I hope I'm wrong.
And obviously we do not want sex with animals please, those people already have a set of sick twisted games for that

Last edited:

Evis

May 4, 2017
I've seen a lot of people saying how the game has a bullshit insta-loss function, and I agree. I've said before that loss of points should happen more often. Example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really love the story of this game, I think there are some great writers working on it, but that one instance bugs the hell of out me
You are right. Maybe a different picture would have been more appropiate. Like massaging her leg, while accidentally touching her pussy. That way it is more plausible, i think

Reactions: Desoxiefedrina

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
What animal would D/F be? shit could bring tears with how funny it could be imo
Hahahahah XD
I'm talking about the fetishes Mrdots wants to include:
Fetishes
  • Incest F/D
  • Anal
  • Groping
  • Lesbian
  • Corruption
  • Mini games
  • Voyeur
  • M/FF (optional)
  • MM/F (optional)
  • Bestiality (optional)
I guess he will include a dog fucking D or another female character...or something like that :)

And obviously we do not want sex with animals please, those people already have a set of sick twisted games for that
Yes, because a game with a father who takes advantage of the naivety of his own (looking underage) daughter to fuck her is definitely less "sick twisted" :tf:
But don't worry, Mrdots wrote "optional" so you will have to choose and, noticing the pace of the game, he may implement some hint of bestiality in 2025 XD
BTW where did you find all these "sick twisted" games? I always struggle to find good bestiality games :FeelsBadMan:

Last edited:

TheBat

May 1, 2017
You are right. Maybe a different picture would have been more appropiate. Like massaging her leg, while accidentally touching her pussy. That way it is more plausible, i think
I agree. the sudden jump doesnt fit the story, exactly like how he licked the nipple at the end of day 9 (before the story was changed, when he was acting like a baby).

Not sure if the the scene should be re-written, but its way too much. From nothing to touching the pussy doesn't make sense. An accidental brush with his fingers as he is massaging the leg, with both of them noticing what happened but no one mentioning it, would be far better.

Reactions: Evis
Jul 1, 2017
Hahahahah XD
I'm talking about the fetishes Mrdots wants to include:

I guess he will include a dog fucking D or another female character...or something like that :)

Yes, because a game with a father who takes advantage of the naivety of his own (looking underage) daughter to fuck her is definitely less "sick twisted" :tf:
But don't worry, Mrdots wrote "optional" so you will have to choose and, noticing the pace of the game, he may implement some hint of bestiality in 2025 XD
BTW where did you find all these "sick twisted" games? I always struggle to find good bestiality games :FeelsBadMan:

In the first place I never said that it was normal, in short if you study something of psychology is normal to have certain attraction to the family, in fact exists by how the conditioning and anchors of the mind work, and almost everyone had their first experience Sexual, exploration self-knowledge with someone in the family, does not have to be fucked, can be touched insinuarse some rare moment etc .. what is not normal is an anchorage with an animal, this shows a totally disturbed person who does not know how to relate to People at the point that they probably hate people and find sexual affection in an animal that is against nature

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I agree. the sudden jump doesnt fit the story, exactly like how he licked the nipple at the end of day 9 (before the story was changed, when he was acting like a baby).

Not sure if the the scene should be re-written, but its way too much. From nothing to touching the pussy doesn't make sense. An accidental brush with his fingers as he is massaging the leg, with both of them noticing what happened but no one mentioning it, would be far better.
Can't say I agree. He didnt exactly shove his fingers up in her, thats game over. So whats wrong to rub the outside after this confession? The whole chapter was about her feelings "down there" for him so it's only a logical jump for it to be a rub and not an accidental brush past. The whole chapter was a leap for the characters anyways. We are now going from Father/Daughter dating to running away together in love. Her sexual feeling for him also come to a conclusion when the man she loves solidifies her sexual connection by rubbing her pussy and its not accidental. He wants her and she wants him.

Not sure I will be too excited about the upcoming pussy play, as the models he uses (really every daz model I've seen) has an ugly pussy. I'm more of a neat and tucked away look that opens up than all out and discolored around the edges.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Goodness - does it occur to anyone that it might just be a simple oversight by the dev? By now his stuff is complex enough to simply miss a single spot for some extra check. It might be a residue from what he originally intended to do and it was simply forgotten to be changed

Reactions: Krull

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Goodness - does it occur to anyone that it might just be a simple oversight by the dev? By now his stuff is complex enough to simply miss a single spot for some extra check. It might be a residue from what he originally intended to do and it was simply forgotten to be changed
it's our sacred duty to over analyze this visual novel and then criticize dev for not thinking of every possible scenario!

in all seriousness, I think updates will be more delayed unless he expands his team. there is a lot more branching and possible scenarios/interactions with other female characters- and the mom hasn't arrived yet. that coupled with the new stat system is going to complicate this game further me thinks.

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
In the first place I never said that it was normal, in short if you study something of psychology is normal to have certain attraction to the family, in fact exists by how the conditioning and anchors of the mind work, and almost everyone had their first experience Sexual, exploration self-knowledge with someone in the family, does not have to be fucked, can be touched insinuarse some rare moment etc .. what is not normal is an anchorage with an animal, this shows a totally disturbed person who does not know how to relate to People at the point that they probably hate people and find sexual affection in an animal that is against nature
If you study something more of psychology, you will discover it's a very discussed matter also today (Westermarck effect, inbreeding avoidance, etc.) and that the Freud's research on incest (I guess you're referring to it) was a biased research.
Freud was just very famous, it doesn't mean he was right on everything; for example Einsten was completely wrong on quantum physics!
And if you think that's because of our social constructs....if you study genetics you will discover that animals (like we are) tend when possible to avoid incest because a mixed gene pool is stronger (that's actually the point of heterosexual reproduction) and it's statistically proved even in not social animals (they just use other means to avoid it, sometimes not just psychologically but even biologically!). Animals (statistically) just fuck relatives when they can't fuck anyone else (better something than nothing).
Also "against nature" is a funny word because dogs try to fuck everything it moves, seals rape penguins and dolphins masturbate with dead fishes! Humans are just sick fucks like everyone else in the animal kingdom XD

BTW I have a steady relationship with my GF (and she's not my first one), some friends, and a job I (kinda) like :)

IRL I definitely wouldn't fuck a relative and I wouldn't want to watch a dog fuck a girl XD
Actually my real fetish is "naive woman who is oblivious about the sexual situation she is put in" (usually with "accidents" and funny situations)", incest and bestiality are just means to that end xD

So neither incest nor bestiality are normal (statistically are both considered disgusting) but, since these are just pixels and I'm not actually traumatizing a girl for life, if you like it I don't think there is anything wrong with it :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Arnië*I* and Zal

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
those who don't want bestiality can sleep relaxed.. there are a lot of things, i bet, will come before that like (not in order, just a though): fuck daughter, fuck all her friends, fuck mom, share daughter with her friends, share daughter with his friends, share daughter with strangers and then probably there will be bestiality. even if as toolkit said,i think it will probably be a reminiscence of the project when it was born.. Next release will probably be about HJ..fucks with horses will be aeons away

Jul 1, 2017
If you study something more of psychology, you will discover it's a very discussed matter also today (Westermarck effect, inbreeding avoidance, etc.) and that the Freud's research on incest (I guess you're referring to it) was a biased research.
Freud was just very famous, it doesn't mean he was right on everything; for example Einsten was completely wrong on quantum physics!
And if you think that's because of our social constructs....if you study genetics you will discover that animals (like we are) tend when possible to avoid incest because a mixed gene pool is stronger (that's actually the point of heterosexual reproduction) and it's statistically proved even in not social animals (they just use other means to avoid it, sometimes not just psychologically but even biologically!). Animals (statistically) just fuck relatives when they can't fuck anyone else (better something than nothing).
Also "against nature" is a funny word because dogs try to fuck everything it moves, seals rape penguins and dolphins masturbate with dead fishes! Humans are just sick fucks like everyone else in the animal kingdom XD
BTW I have a steady relationship with my GF (and she's not my first one), some friends, and a job I kinda like :)
So neither incest nor bestiality are normal (statistically are both considered disgusting) but, since these are just pixels and I'm not actually traumatizing a girl for life, if you like it I don't think there is anything wrong with it :)
i never talk abaout looser freud that guys was just a puppet of his time,neurology has already advanced a lot, everyone knows how to program a mind and in truth it is not complicated and the rockefeller and rothschild have been in charge for decades of programs to the current society, anyone can read the project mk ulta, already very outdated to the Current programming ,. Incest is simply a concept enacted in the minds of people manipulated by society and culture, but I'm not going to get into that, that each one seeks to learn and report and draw their own conclusions, I am not who to judge Nobody, just express my own opinion

Reactions: Arnië*I*

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
dev has stated before that many of the proposed fetishes will be optional. in my world D will only belong to F and not shared with anyone else.

I do agree that humans are indeed sick fucks and I'm wondering how many of you are going to crazy corrupt D into extreme sex acts (in v25+ when we finally get to have sex with D)

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
dev has stated before that many of the proposed fetishes will be optional. in my world D will only belong to F and not shared with anyone else.

I do agree that humans are indeed sick fucks and I'm wondering how many of you are going to crazy corrupt D into extreme sex acts (in v25+ when we finally get to have sex with D)
the dirtier the better.. dildos, strap-on, latex, animals, medieval torture devices, snakes, horses, elephants, 2 soccer teams and 3 rugby ones( not in different scenes, all together).. it's a game not real life, who cares! :D

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes