atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
new white panties too!

thanks Maldus!!! I was just about to post that MrDots put up a preview! you is fast! :)

countdown to more blue balls: 11 days!

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
Cgs files?

I tried to unpack but it did not work ... :(

1. Copy UnRen.bat to either the game's root directory (where the exe is) or the /game/ folder
2. Double click on UnRen.bat to execute
3. Type 1 and click Enter. It will create a folder with all the images.

I tried, it works ;)

P.S. the new pic :heartcoveredeyes:

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017

1. Copy UnRen.bat to either the game's root directory (where the exe is) or the /game/ folder
2. Double click on UnRen.bat to execute
3. Type 1 and click Enter. It will create a folder with all the images.

I tried, it works ;)

P.S. the new pic :heartcoveredeyes:
Txs man!

Now it works with this program!

As for my new avatar, it did not look exactly as I would like, because it does not show the entire photo at the same time! But it's cool, right?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
It's just a detail but if it is Daddy's shirt, Daughter is very lucky that it fits her perfectly whereas her father is taller than her...
:p
could be daddy's shirt when he was daughter's age or younger! if dad is like most single guys they don't throw their old stuff away!

dudetlove614

Jun 7, 2017
It's been said before .. ~/Library/RenPy/DMD
(Library folder is hidden. To see it, press option while checking the finder go menu. )
Saves are in there. Delete them.
I, I know about the Library extension. Just there is no RenPy cache or folder. That's where I can't figure things out.

MrBree

Jun 9, 2017
I, I know about the Library extension. Just there is no RenPy cache or folder. That's where I can't figure things out.
Are you sure you are looking at the right Library folder? If so, then I would say something is wrong with your system, and I would recommend checking in with either the Renpy folks or Mac tech support. I just double-checked. *ALL* my Renpy game saves are right there.

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
hi every one
i downloaded v.09 awhile ago

now i want to update to version 0.10
should i download the full game again
or is there any way else
waiting for responde

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes