asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
im here from begining. My question is : is there ANY game full finished like this with not so linear line of story, is there some game to buy like on CD rom.... call of duty... or Warcraft....

I hate this linear game not finished.

Man of house - not ower.
Big Brother - abandon.
Lidas adwanture ... ???
elenas lifee .... not finished...
Dreaming of Dana
My Girlfriend Amnesia

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I hope there will be event when the D get accidental pregnancy from too much fking (and her clumsiness for no pill, late morning pill, or whatever you know her) then later her pregnant bulge shows and the story will somehow go on to the matured young mom version of D having a little baby son. Publicly, D told as raped.

And F as MC having family relationship with a player chosen girl to cover up the real incestous issue after D's pregnancy is known. Having another daughter with that chosen girl few months after D gave birth to a son. Later, that another daughter will develop a relationship with D's son.

Sequel (or Chapter XX): Fast forward 20 years, MC got road accident. Son replaces F as MC.
Let's begin mother(half sibling)-son and brother-sister relationship.
D will be in her late 30 as a MILF. And the sister will be around her 20, about the same as MC's age.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is beyond sick. But maybe in the cards. Do have a long time to end.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
18 years from now Dating My Daughter might just be wrapping up in time for Dating My Granddaughter.
"I don't need to be afraid(for the 20000th time) daddy loves me" on way to bedroom walks into wall killing herself. Grief stricken, MC sees his mutant daughter as super hot(she needs his special brand of protection). A beautiful love story with an old man(MC) and an inbred mutant GD ensues. LOL

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
I have a question. Is there a problem by loading a game from chapter 0.18 I cant save any games in vers. 0.19. Always a crash, can ignore or rollback but then no savegame is saved. :'(

XanderCage

Aug 14, 2018
theres a bug at the end of the chapter 1 right when he says i have a really bad feeling about this u click forward to save ur file for chapter 2 the save part doesnt load just get a error screen and if u try to roll back at that part it erases all stats and sets to day one

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
theres a bug at the end of the chapter 1 right when he says i have a really bad feeling about this u click forward to save ur file for chapter 2 the save part doesnt load just get a error screen and if u try to roll back at that part it erases all stats and sets to day one
You dick forward, what? Oh.

Reactions: SikaNauta

Keðja

Sep 30, 2017
The content is coming a tiny bit slow. Great game nonetheless, one of the first I played of this kind and will be waiting for it's finale.

Reactions: JJsworld

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So will DMD become the VN of the Ray Stevens's song 'I'm My Own Grandpa' ?

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
finally! ....with incest games being shut down left and right...playing dating my daughter again (with a new update!) is like being an addict stepping out of rehab but turning back to the sauce again!:FeelsGoodMan:

brilliant update and finger-from-ass-licking good!:tf:
Still plenty out there and on Patreon too

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes