Dragon62

Jul 25, 2018
I’m having the exact same problem; the downloading itself is fine, but the ZIP file is apparently corrupt. And while I appreciate the suggestion for a workaround and while the Windows version does run under Parallels for Mac, it would be nice to be able to use the Mac version as the dev kindly provides for it. Whoever uploaded the Mac ZIP files, could you please look into this and repair the file? Thanks a lot, your effort is greatly appreciated.
I had this happen because the download failed. It looks like you have the full zip but you an incomplete one. The only way to check this is to compare file sizes.

crimsonxplt

Jun 25, 2017
When is the molesting of D by Elena going to stop? Just because their both girls and best friends does not mean she can fondle(molest) D wherever or whenever she wants, how many of your advances have to be rejected before you realize that they are unwanted? After all the harassment I no longer feel bad about Elena's dealings with her dad's friend, i'm hoping you'll be able to hook her up with Jordan and leave them to go off by themselves or i'd just plain rather "lose" her as a casualty of getting D out of the country and deal with that fallout.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Elena can"t be "lost". I've rejected her 4 times, and I still say that.
Who else can F and D have different interactions with except Elena, at present? Yeah, nobody (Cassandra, maybe). I don't like this "Elena as an important character" either, but it looks like we're stuck with her.
I don't mind her, really. I DO dislike the MC, though. I'd gladly get rid of him...
This MC is the worst LOL. "I am such a great dad, her mother is a bitch, I just want to molest our daughter. What is her problem?" LOL

serial59

Sep 7, 2018
I have a concern with the backups, I put them in the folder I can not use them and even worse mine in the car are not synonymous

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Imagine if Elena DID have her own game. Many players would refuse to play because she would be the MC.
But her dad thinks she's so pure and innocent, if slightly headstrong. Meanwhile she's doing lewder h-scenes with all dad's friends. Finally dad discovers the truth. Is he pissed? Nah, he joins in on the fun...
D having her own game without her father would have been a way to got her back on patreon, but I think the Prudish Pricks of Patreon have banned our sexy little sweetie.
Could have been called Life After Doing Daddy. lol

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
or let players to decide relationships like in my sister mia aka living with mia.

crimsonxplt

Jun 25, 2017
Why? For protecting her daughter too much?
Have you not played the latest chapter? Mom is so fixated on securing the merger between her and Franks family that she is banging D's "boyfriend" so he keeps telling his dad about how great things are going with D, even though they aren't seeing each other anymore. Mom isn't being overprotective, she's making sure she has control over D.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

crimsonxplt

Jun 25, 2017
Elena can"t be "lost". I've rejected her 4 times, and I still say that.
Who else can F and D have different interactions with except Elena, at present? Yeah, nobody (Cassandra, maybe). I don't like this "Elena as an important character" either, but it looks like we're stuck with her.
I don't mind her, really. I DO dislike the MC, though. I'd gladly get rid of him...
They're isolated for now but with their time in the Country coming to an end in a few in-game days the'll rejoin the rest of the game's characters. Unfortunately for me with Elena learning of D and Dad's relationship I fear the "teasing" is only going to get worse.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Imagine if Elena DID have her own game. Many players would refuse to play because she would be the MC.
But her dad thinks she's so pure and innocent, if slightly headstrong. Meanwhile she's doing lewder h-scenes with all dad's friends. Finally dad discovers the truth. Is he pissed? Nah, he joins in on the fun...
Or, make the MC some guy that Elena is dating at school that doesn't know that she is cheating on him with her Dad and his older crowd of friends, even though the only reason she is cheating on him is because she saw him cheating with one of their hot teachers, so she seduced the school principal and the events just snowballed from there. "Hey who is that old guy that dropped you off at school?" "Oh, that's just one of my Dad's friends" ***ELENA, PLEASE COME TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE*** "Gotta' go..." :FeelsGoodMan:

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes