Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
She's too pure/naive to have had it before.
If theres not a "one small step for man, one large leap for mankind" quote as you presumably take her anal virginity I will be sad
Could all be a Good Girl act so her father doesn't know she's had sex before

Reactions: JJsworld
U

User_897603

I think it's a bit of a cop-out in games like this when they want to preserve the virginity/purity of a girl and have her just do anal. Don't know if I'm the only one who gets disgusted by anal and the idea of women asking it for a first time instead of normal.
I'm not that into anal. And I actually think the normal progression is vaginal and then anal even if a woman likes anal.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Honestly i think it would be the last evening F is staying in country or something. I dont think it's anal or D getting banged at all. Shes going to tease, theyre going to do some assplay maybe and next update.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Honestly i think it would be the last evening F is staying in country or something. I dont think it's anal or D getting banged at all. Shes going to tease, theyre going to do some assplay maybe and next update.
Hopefully there's something in the next for us to need the Kleenex box...And I don't mean for crying either lol

SoZ333

Jan 26, 2018
Hopefully there's something in the next for us to need the Kleenex box...And I don't mean for crying either lol
For a second there I thought it'd be a really nice gesture, making something really emotional that it'd make you cry. Then I remembered what this game actually is and giggled to myself.

Reactions: Ed B

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
According to the title of the last pic, do you think this could be the last update for the game ? or for this chapter ? Or maybe it's the last evening before we get separated again. I'm curious

Oct 28, 2018
Okay not sure what i did but i got a game over on day 13. there were no mentions of how to do self defence class in the guide. and the first mention i saw was on day 12 at the boxing match. is this a bug or did i make a big mistake way back?
sorry if i'm in the wrong place to ask this btw.

SoZ333

Jan 26, 2018
Okay not sure what i did but i got a game over on day 13. there were no mentions of how to do self defence class in the guide. and the first mention i saw was on day 12 at the boxing match. is this a bug or did i make a big mistake way back?
sorry if i'm in the wrong place to ask this btw.
You have to go to the police station and write up a report, then the cop will offer self defense classes which you have to accept to continue the game.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
it's what you think or what you know ? and how do you know ? sorry i haven't read every anouncement about the game tho
@Jeff Steel's one of the DMD writers. I was hoping he'd jump in to save the trouble for everyone else.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
it's what you think or what you know ? and how do you know ? sorry i haven't read every anouncement about the game tho
Think more along the lines of four main threads left in the VN (exclipuding a prison break from Lucas, which has not been discussed and I would resist)...

(1). Escape from mother
(2) . Furtherance of MC/D relationship sexually and otherwise
(3). Furtherance of careers (D&MC)
(4). Inclusion of as many of the secondary characters into D/MC relationship (sex and otherwise)

Otherwise = sharing a home? Sharing in careers?

Each one of those need to be addressed before the end of chapter 2 - and my idea of a few post Ch2 fan chapters has yet to be accepted or refused by the MDots team

- there is no time for another separation- and there is too much pending drama from the above to warrant it

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes