Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
This are the conditions : "If Georgina didn’t masturbate early on Day 7 and you rejected her", but i cant figured out when i need to reject here. Cuz, i rejected here at the restaurant and still didnt get the outcome i wanted.
Hmmmm. I’ll havemto get back to you. Maybe the rejection was formthst first dinner and you went to a date with D instead.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there's also photoshoot save posted "some" (could be 100+ :p) pages ago.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
With all the unprotected sex F and Elena have been having if you are on that path a pregnancy can't be too far off can it?

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@Jeff Steel

Is there a way to offer some feedback to MrDots in regard to E’s sex scenes? I’m hoping for more variation in the positions and clothing. It seems like ever since her very first time with MC, she only ever does doggy (save for one time with reverse cowgirl on the train) with her shirt on.

If he could implement other positions such as missionary or cowgirl, while being fully nude, that’d be great.

I love E but it seems like MrDots is neglecting her by rehashing the same position and formula during every long-awaited update. Kind of a let down.
Well, she's got no titties, but DAT ASS! Doggy all the way! :p

Reactions: E-Dog

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
@Jeff Steel

Is there a way to offer some feedback to MrDots in regard to E’s sex scenes? I’m hoping for more variation in the positions and clothing. It seems like ever since her very first time with MC, she only ever does doggy (save for one time with reverse cowgirl on the train) with her shirt on.

If he could implement other positions such as missionary or cowgirl, while being fully nude, that’d be great.

I love E but it seems like MrDots is neglecting her by rehashing the same position and formula during every long-awaited update. Kind of a let down.
Not to mention she actualy never get completely naked during sex with F.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes