IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
Oldest??? maybe...maybe not.... 1952 close??

Edit: Oops... you said "submit" to DMD....I misunderstood...my bad but 66 is still pretty old to be playing these games..(I think)...

Peace

Peace
View attachment 176746
No, these games are timeless. And can I just say that if they are not already, when I enter a retirement home, we all are going to be linked up with online PVP shooter games a what not.

Unlike this band, I was not born in the 50’s.
I dunno what youse young pups are on?????

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Think we could see more of a Elena and D involvement in next update. Possible of a " Just The Tip" thing with F and D as well.
As long as Elena keeps showing D those mags of things and keeps D wondering...you never know what she will want to try. That Elena is such a bad friend :) God love her lol lol

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
How do you get all the rewards? If there's already an answer among the posts, I would appreciate it greatly if anyone could direct me to the correct page.

ElijahMM

Oct 5, 2018
This may be silly, but i can't figured out why i cant obtain the huge severance payout on day 1 on Ch 2. When do i need to reject Georgina in order to get that? Where there is something related to Martin that i have to do?

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
This may be silly, but i can't figured out why i cant obtain the huge severance payout on day 1 on Ch 2. When do i need to reject Georgina in order to get that? Where there is something related to Martin that i have to do?
As I recall it from the walkthrough- which should be downloadable at the first page of this thread, after the dinner date with F & D, Georgina has to forgo a morning masterbatiin session, thus she gets to work early to make the blackmail video, and gets it to F.

ElijahMM

Oct 5, 2018
As I recall it from the walkthrough- which should be downloadable at the first page of this thread, after the dinner date with F & D, Georgina has to forgo a morning masterbatiin session, thus she gets to work early to make the blackmail video, and gets it to F.
This are the conditions : "If Georgina didn’t masturbate early on Day 7 and you rejected her", but i cant figured out when i need to reject here. Cuz, i rejected here at the restaurant and still didnt get the outcome i wanted.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes