Zippos

Sep 11, 2018
Hey, is there a way to go back a bit if I want to see what happens if I chose a different answer ? I didn't find it in the menu

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea mousewheel scroll unless has closed game then only earlier save.

TobyQ

Oct 21, 2018
Read 3 posts before yours?
I was so into this story and where it was headed ...then all the issues at Patreon happened and it more or less stopped, or the focus went elsewhere it seemed. I was hoping the relationship became more adult and the mother influence was put out of the picture through her own lewd affair. A great storyline I though ,and one of my favorites. Some of these stories get a little carried away with words. This one seemed to have a nice balance I thought. Melody is okay, but it lacks the taboo thrill.

Reactions: RustyV

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Well my scenes are done for this episode :)
Now it's just waiting for the renders.
I was joking earlier that I tend (when I do write) to write for the older female characters (Georgina, Rachel, and working something for Bethany in Melody) ... have no idea how old everyone is but I assume I’m the oldest of those who submit to DMD ... wild guess in the dark. I also tend to like to write dark scenes (emotionally that is). — sex scenes and up scenes, not so much my forte.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I don't think I made myself clear. I was talking about the restrictions on MrDots referring to DMD via Patreon or through content falling under their ToS, and the prohibition on openly stating "Funding my Patreon pays for DMD" whether on Patreon or off. Patreon made it clear that MrDots was not to suggest any connection between his Patreon and any content prohibited by their Terms of Service. I was just pointing out that it is still in fact true that funding his Patreon pays for DMD, it's just that all parties concerned maintain the fiction that this isn't so.
OK, that is the case - the patreons actually voted to allow this Melody-Melody-(DMD)-... system, as you imply. I was originally replying to a series of posts which seemed to indicate Patreon was going out of their way to investigate the situation, which seemed rather unlikely to me. Your chiming in seemed to reinforce that tack.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Now now.. would you really want to know it before it happens? Thats like opening your xmas presents early.
I could close my eyes? Although honestly, I just like to help in fun efforts.

Ill share the script after the 30th, since there are always some allterations to the script. (Elena sex scene in the train comes to mind)
Cool, that's generous of you!

Mar 7, 2018
Now now.. would you really want to know it before it happens? Thats like opening your xmas presents early.

Ill share the script after the 30th, since there are always some allterations to the script. (Elena sex scene in the train comes to mind)
Did you write anything in the last update? I must say I was very disappointed and surprised by the forced ntr stuff and lack of choices all of a sudden. Hope the choices won't totally disappear in the game now, it was my fav part of DMD.

Reactions: qwerty76423578

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Did you write anything in the last update? I must say I was very disappointed and surprised by the forced ntr stuff and lack of choices all of a sudden. Hope the choices won't totally disappear in the game now, it was my fav part of DMD.
Wait what forced NTR!? I played only the first chapter and loved it and now you say in chapter 2 there is forced NTR? What happened with the faithful F/D route? Thats really disappointing and sad, at least for me.

Mar 7, 2018
Wait what forced NTR!? I played only the first chapter and loved it and now you say in chapter 2 there is forced NTR? What happened with the faithful F/D route? Thats really disappointing and sad, at least for me.
Hi, its not forced NTR with the daughter(at least not yet) but with Elena. I care alot about all the girls so for me it was very disappointing, i was even schocked, never ever thought i would see that in DMD, but yeah, i guess that is one of the downsides of having so many different writers, all can change fast.

Reactions: qwerty76423578

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Hi, its not forced NTR with the daughter(at least not yet) but with Elena. I care alot about all the girls so for me it was very disappointing, i was even schocked, never ever thought i would see that in DMD, but yeah, i guess that is one of the downsides of having so many different writers, all can change fast.
So they basically just throw out the window what they made with the first chapter, building your relationship and trust with D and now they are forcing the player to go all out NTR with Elena? Thats make no sense to me, because fist they give the chance to bond with D and at some point they realised incest is bad, and they'r turning back on some moral bullshit annihilating what was the original story/game. Or atleast precluding the happy end with D.

Mar 7, 2018
So they basically just throw out the window what they made with the first chapter, building your relationship and trust with D and now they are forcing the player to go all out NTR with Elena? Thats make no sense to me, because fist they give the chance to bond with D and at some point they realised incest is bad, and they'r turning back on some moral bullshit annihilating what was the original story/game. Or atleast precluding the happy end with D.
You misunderstand, the NTR is not about the daughter ,but Elena only, not you and Elena, but Elena NTR's you for other guys....... This got complicated lol :D You would have understood all this if you would have played the update.

Reactions: RustyV

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
You misunderstand, the NTR is not about the daughter ,but Elena only, not you and Elena, but Elena NTR's you for other guys....... This got complicated lol :D
oh shit im totally lost there now xD sorry part of the fault is that im not english native so sometimes i get things wrong. As for Elena its still fucking disappointing and sad since i can't stand NTR, i fucking hate it (but thats just me, im not forcing anyone here). I hope they get back on track before the game is finished. And again sorry for misunderstanding what you said earlier :)

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes