armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Are you referring to Elena’s statement - “hey, I’ll let you have him now, but then I get him to myself” - D “why to yourself?” - E “you know, so I can work out your issues with him.”

I think that dialogue happened in the last release. Is that what you are referring to?
I am talking about this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZedTheZedder

Apr 8, 2018
Hey guys! can someone give me a day 10 save file? i only saved after it so i am getting a game over, when Jacob attacks the daughter.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
EB262780-723A-4296-91C8-E5B9703A134D.jpeg
I am talking about this.
I’m sorry, my friend. Sometimes Rick Blaine wants to get on the train to Marseille with Ilsa Lund, but the Germans march into Paris and Ilsa learns her dead husband is no longer dead...and Rick stands at the doorway of a train car pulling out of the city in the pouring rain.

Events are in motion and you find that sometimes the the desires of one Elena does not amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. But she’ll get her day in the sun - maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but one day, and for the rest of her life...if you are on the harem path.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
View attachment 173495
I’m sorry, my friend. Sometimes Rick Blaine wants to get on the train to Marseille with Ilsa Lund, but the Germans march into Paris and Ilsa learns her dead husband is no longer dead...and Rick stands at the doorway of a train car pulling out of the city in the pouring rain.

Events are in motion and you find that sometimes the the desires of one Elena does not amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. But she’ll get her day in the sun - maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but one day, and for the rest of her life...if you are on the harem path.

Reactions: fried and GizmoDuck

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
Good news : big update for the v0.20.
Bad news : last update for this year :
DMD v0.20 release date and new previews
We’ve set the release date for DMD v.20, which will be Friday, November 30th. We are working hard to see if we can release the game on November 24th, but for now, we’ll stick to the first date as to make sure that the update isn’t rushed, and we can include as much content as possible.

Plus, we’re well aware that this will be the last update of DMD for 2018, so we really want to go out on a high!

IMPORTANT: A LOT of important moments will happen in this update. So, make sure to tell everyone whom has an interest in DMD, that they definitely don’t want to miss this forthcoming release!

Reactions: flanby

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I still doubt about sex with D in 0.20.Or 0.21.Unless they decide to give a reward for those who are on D only path.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I still doubt about sex with D in 0.20.Or 0.21.Unless they decide to give a reward for those who are on D only path.
Yeah ... but then again ... the anal stuff was already over the top regarding plausibility of character development ... meh

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
it is tricky situation now,they just started with outercourse (which i personally find very hot and i'd like to see it happening much more in few next updates in various places and positions) so it is not probable that they gonna take the next step and have sex in incoming update. But then again,it would be too long to drag that for next two or more updates...i kinda expect first sex in 0.21,it will come out week or two after valentines day (probably) and they could use that to finally give us what we all want the most

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
If someone was cranky enough to submit a complaint to Patreon that DMD was being surreptitiously funded by MrDots' Patreon channel - which currently advertises only Melody game support - then I'd imagine there would need to be some open analysis of where the funding has flowed. MrDots clearly advertises a different funding path for DMD and I think Patreon would have a difficult time finding a smoking gun of Patreon money being siphoned off to buttress DMD's existence, if such evidence exists.
I don't think I made myself clear. I was talking about the restrictions on MrDots referring to DMD via Patreon or through content falling under their ToS, and the prohibition on openly stating "Funding my Patreon pays for DMD" whether on Patreon or off. Patreon made it clear that MrDots was not to suggest any connection between his Patreon and any content prohibited by their Terms of Service. I was just pointing out that it is still in fact true that funding his Patreon pays for DMD, it's just that all parties concerned maintain the fiction that this isn't so.

Reactions: Ed B

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
it is tricky situation now,they just started with outercourse (which i personally find very hot and i'd like to see it happening much more in few next updates in various places and positions) so it is not probable that they gonna take the next step and have sex in incoming update. But then again,it would be too long to drag that for next two or more updates...i kinda expect first sex in 0.21,it will come out week or two after valentines day (probably) and they could use that to finally give us what we all want the most
Yeah,but the idea was sex with D to be after they return back home/F's home not D's home/ and after clear the mess with Rachel.Plus we at level 10 corruption,right?I still think that level 12 will be the target.Update 22 or 23

Reactions: greeto332

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Yeah,but the idea was sex with D to be after they return back home/F's home not D's home/ and after clear the mess with Rachel.Plus we at level 10 corruption,right?I still think that level 12 will be the target.Update 22 or 23
you have a point. if the game was uninterrupted in the development with patreon crap i'd say it would happen in 0.23 for sure,but now i won't be surprised if they speed the things up a bit and we see it happen update or two earlier

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
you have a point. if the game was uninterrupted in the development with patreon crap i'd say it would happen in 0.23 for sure,but now i won't be surprised if they speed the things up a bit and we see it happen update or two earlier
Yeah,I can see that to happen.Maybe they will save the creampie for 0.23 or 0.24:)
I hope we return soon to see again Jennifer and Georgina and probably meet again Margo,Koko and Olivia

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
I don't think I made myself clear. I was talking about the restrictions on MrDots referring to DMD via Patreon or through content falling under their ToS, and the prohibition on openly stating "Funding my Patreon pays for DMD" whether on Patreon or off. Patreon made it clear that MrDots was not to suggest any connection between his Patreon and any content prohibited by their Terms of Service. I was just pointing out that it is still in fact true that funding his Patreon pays for DMD, it's just that all parties concerned maintain the fiction that this isn't so.
Perfectly put :) Some just don't find out what it's all about before posting thoughts

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
DMD v.20 Photoshoot With Cassandra

Hello again everyone!

It’s time for another set of previews for DMD

This photoshoot scene will happen during the afternoon of Day 20. You, as the player, will be able to choose from three different outfits for D. The last outfit will be available after choosing the poses in a certain order. The walkthrough will be a huge help if you have it

Here they are. Enjoy

Oh my!!!
That long outfit.. and wearing heels!! :heartcoveredeyes:

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
"F" as in the MC? If so, that probably matches my previously stated expectations that they are going for a serious heart and body melding, but I'd still expect Elena to be involved in a manner which either helps get at the dirt they need on D's mother or (for one reason or another) Elena's picture is seen by the wrong pair of eyes.

That is, unless you say otherwise ... *hint* *hint*
I personally floated five or more different escape from Donutstan ideas. My personal favorite was going to a Koko concert and exiting out the back mid concert ala Von Trapp Players. —

Then there was a complex illegal business scheme like the gaining of water rights from Chinatown. Though we stil can recycle the lines: “My sister.” (Slap) “My daughter.” (Slap). “She’s My sister and my daughter.” Lol

We never did have Elena playing a big part. We are going a route that places the actual agency more in D’s hands, imo. Although i’m Not writing one critical scene so I leave it to Hearsz to draft out who has the biggest agency in the end.

Reactions: fried and RustyV
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes